Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • This is where people from other time zones would be very useful...
    ---
    PSN - radioninty
    Lego, Labour & Resogun
  • Fruit used to be 500 Bells a pop, not sure on this "perfect fruit" as that's a new one on me.  Got to get the Bells in ready for Sunday morn, hitting the turnips hard, just fecking hope I don't sleep in & miss the old girl.
  • darkglobe wrote:
    This is where people from other time zones would be very useful...

Agreed, also loving this "locker" idea at the train station.  That new or from the Wii game?
  • cindemon wrote:
    Fruit used to be 500 Bells a pop
    That was (and I assume still is) only foreign fruit. Your native fruit will only be 100.

There doesn't seem to be a way to do designs with the dpad? This makes it a lot harder. Also, they haven't upped the number of pixels in a design which makes pixels/edges look bad and stand out easily on the XLs screen. :(

edit: 1 design pixel = a 2x2 square of 3DS pixels.
  • Hi All, I've added all that I've spotted (in the OP and scattered around). I have a new FC (for my XL) Please add me (to the OP and to your Friend List!

1821-9693-6199
  • cindemon wrote:
    Fruit used to be 500 Bells a pop
    That was (and I assume still is) only foreign fruit. Your native fruit will only be 100.

It's all starting to come back & you are correct sir, my bad.  I'll grab some foreign fruit off my daughter & wife(they better not have peaches aswell) tomorrow when I get home & start slapping down my Orchards.  Just hope Nookingtons(or what it's called atm) has an axe & shovel for sale tomorrow as I get a little OCD with my orchard layouts.
  • Downloading now.
    Can't wait to get all whimsy up in here!
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • cindemon wrote:
    darkglobe wrote:
    This is where people from other time zones would be very useful...
    Agreed, also loving this "locker" idea at the train station.  That new or from the Wii game?

Not sure why your'e saying that as i've not played it yet (downloading now) but I'm in Moscow which is 3 hours ahead. Is that going to help matters? If not I can ask my friends in the US for a couple of codes we can all add.. 

Why?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • ahh :D
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Basically shops, etc opening & closing times bud.  So in short, it will help those that need to buy or sell when parts of their village shut down for the night, they can hop on the train to your gaff as there will still be 3 hours worth potential retail, turnip selling, pattern making etc, etc.

Its a legit way of playing without fecking with the clock, which if I remember correctly, if you do, may weed up your town, again not sure, as its been a fair few years since I last played a AC game.
  • Had my first quick go on this last night, only had time to find a location for my house.

Then pissed about with a lamp, in my tent.

At least I know what I'll be doing on my lunch break at work today (besides eating).
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • This is starting to sound like a way of life rather than a game.
    All the bits of WoW that I avoid in a handheld package.
    WHAT HAVE I DONE????????
  • Lol
  • Best place to buy a DL of this chaps?
    Game or the eshop?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Probably game, eshop is £35!

Ok played lady night, setup my tent, and then went to bed.

Up early this morning and no one is around all the shops are shut and my pockets are full.

Ok, so as only a GC player of the original what's with the MP side, what's involved?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    The fruit stacks in your pockets if you drag them onto each other, which is an invaluable update.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    The fruit stacks in your pockets if you drag them onto each other, which is an invaluable update.

Cool!
  • Fruit stacks?!
    GOTY
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    My bloated belly full of excess oranges is very grateful to this 21st century news of stackable fruit... Now is the new dawn.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Fuck all of you playing this already. Won't be settling in until at least 8pm.
  • Can someone explain why I've just bought this , even though its for girls ? ;-)

Just started reading the thread and thought fuck it , I love turnips and cherries ! And £30 download from Game - really impressed with that price .
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Free > £30 ;)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Didn't know about the fruit stacking! JOY!

3 of the villagers are the grumpy types from my last DS game. I'm gonna beat them with the bug net until they leave town.
    PSN: Trampoline_Hero | Switcheroo: SW-4808-6417-1689
  • Because a game being for 'girls' isn't a pejorative thing, even if this isn't. It's just a nice, innocent game that's addictive.
  • I'm loving this again, please add my friends list to the OP, anyone want to come visit me today then you'll all be welcome. Just don't fuck up my flowers or ill fuck you up ;)

4725-7938-9169
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Struggling to come up with an original name for my town.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    My town is brilliantly named (with the character restriction)

Golden-i

:-)

And I forgot what a money grabbing wanker Tom Nook is, some people never change!!
  • Free > £30 ;)

I got Donkey Kong free ;-)
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Given my town the highly unoriginal name of Downton.
    Just arrived, how do I save?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!