Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Tempy wrote:
    The mayor in old versions was Tortimer.
    Felt a bit sad yesterday when I realised I was replacing the now clearly dead Tortimer. Someone did tell me he's off retired on an island somewhere but no idea if that's true. What are peoples bell prices today? Mines 50 which going by the old games is very very low.

Judging by the OP it seems ol' Tortimer is enjoying his retirement!
  • Twice I've been stung by bees! :(
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Can the people asking to add them make sure they have everyone added as well? Pretty sure i've added some of you already but you haven't added me. Cheers.
    That because they're to busy picking fucking turnips !!!! Should I play this or Last of Us first ? Oh yeah I wanna brick a clicker in the face - can I do this in AC ?

Ummm, you can hit a villager with a bug net & enjoy the fallout, probably shits on what you mentioned from a great height, clickers don't complain, do they?  Also, trust, no one is doing anything with turnips atm unless their Doctor Who'in it.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Felt a bit sad yesterday when I realised I was replacing the now clearly dead Tortimer. Someone did tell me he's off retired on an island somewhere but no idea if that's true. What are peoples bell prices today? Mines 50 which going by the old games is very very low.

All that work on such a polished OP.

Ref 'nip prices, I dare not look(I will) if I clock  4 figure bells prices I may have a little sob.
  • cindemon wrote:
    Tempy wrote:
    All that work on such a polished OP. Ref 'nip prices, I dare not look(I will) if I clock  4 figure bells prices I may have a little sob.

Mines only at 33 bells today so I'm ok, I'm currently working to save as much money as I can for Sunday morning. I'm gonna buy as many turnips as my little avatars arms can carry
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • cindemon wrote:
    Also, trust, no one is doing anything with turnips atm unless their Doctor Who'in it.
    Not doing any of that, I'd just forgot you buy rather than sell to Joan.
    cindemon wrote:
    All that work on such a polished OP.
    It looks very nice but I didn't want to read anything about the game. I thought the games manual was overly spoil-y.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Just got my house ordered, ready for the morning, now to stockpile some cash!
  • Hey VIP, wasn't accusing you of that bud, sorry if you read it that way, was not my intention.
  • Turnips in City 17 - 59
    Spoiler:
    Also, Nintendo US are doing a quick(ish) photo sharing thing for AC, bookmark https://i.nintendo.net on your 3DS, link it to your Twitter or Tumblr and you can upload screenshots pretty esily, though a bit slowly, during game.

My Tumblr - http://www.tumblr.com/blog/superstu80
    ---
    PSN - radioninty
    Lego, Labour & Resogun
  • cindemon wrote:
    Hey VIP, wasn't accusing you of that bud, sorry if you read it that way, was not my intention.
    Heh, no worries. I didn't think you were. Just my confusion earlier could have made it look like I was so just wanted to clear it up. :)
  • I think the 3D adds a lot to this pocket virtual world.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I think you might be right. 

Seems such a friendly thread after all the bitter arguing in the Xbox/ps4 camp :-)

Won't be like this when Sunday comes though!
  • Caved. Got. :D
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • 'Ardis' (town name) is now open for business.
    3DS friend code: 2809-8024-1882
    AC: New Leaf: James (Ardis) 
    Wii U: BennyProfane
    Switch: SW-4893-5168-5693
  • Barely touched a video game in the past few months, as 'shooting stuff in a brown place' fatigue has well and truly kicked in. This has brought me back though, bought a 3DS XL especially.

Dowloaded this morning, will be getting bang on it once I leave the office.
    Live & PSN (Vita only) - MattTheSurveyor
  • Have my code and the game is downloading now.
  • Didn't take too long to download..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Question: can you buy this from Game online, and get the code emailed to you?
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Question: can you buy this from Game online, and get the code emailed to you?

That's how I bought most my games so far so I would go with a Yes. 

I sadly put the naming of the town to public vote around these parts and so any and all are welcome to visit lovely Bumdirt.. the voting council were not that old granted but please don't associate the name with the quality of the oranges. They're juicy and delicious! 
    Will distribute them around all available towns as soon as I can work out how to visit. Tried the station earlier and my list of available places was zero? Does the destination town have to have a live punter at that precise minute?
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Tempy wrote:

Best way to do it with a big SD card. And add my code you bastard.
  • Gotta get this downloaded laterzzzz.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • isanbard wrote:
    Does the destination town have to have a live punter at that precise minute?
    Yep, they also have to have their gates open. There is some way to visit other towns via dreams though, i'm assuming you have to have a house/bed and visited them recently or received data via street pass first.
  • Tempy wrote:

Best way to do it with a big SD card. And add my code you bastard.

Eep, I will, I think I only have about 4 people on my 3DS right now. I'll pop my code up soon.
  • I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Revel,  your 3ds name doesn't fit.  Must be wrong in the op.
  • It replaces whatever you put in when you have both added each other anyway.
  • Can everyone stop playing this game until I get my copy please. Thanks.
  • Aw it's so lovely, spent a good few hours just pottering about my town, chatting to the villagers whilst doing the odd spot of fishing and relaxing by the waters edge. Such a nice relaxed way to play compared to all the old dross we usually play
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Just realised that left and right switch between tools so you don't have to go into the menu.  Handy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!