Game of Thrones TV show with massive spoilers everywhere.
  • Downloading now, for my folks who don't have sky.  I'll wait until Monday though.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I downloaded it at lunchtime and shall watch it tonight. Heck I've just seen someone posting a live stream of it on Facebook. Good luck to anyone waiting until Monday.
  • Is it confirmed it has stoopid forin subtitles?
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • No subs on the one I'm watching
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Cut the bottom of the video off or does it look normal?
  • All looks normal mate
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • This show is making new, continent-spanning strides in absolute fucking dumbness. It's quite something.
  • I hope the zombie dragon finishes them all then escapes the walls of fiction and pwns this shit Earth
  • MattyJ wrote:
    All looks normal mate
    Cool got one thanks.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Some have bad audio so be warned.
  • I got a perfect copy.
  • Audio was shit on mine.will rewatch portions when the proper copy drops.
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • Caught a perfect stream of it on 123movies.

Another great episode.
    Spoiler:
  • Brooks wrote:
    I hope the zombie dragon finishes them all then escapes the walls of fiction and pwns this shit Earth

Kinda feel that has to be a moment in the next season. As fast and powerful as the walkers army is... well, a dragon will slice through it. Three of the bastards would mince the zombie horde pretty quick.

SFV - reddave360
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    S7E6:

Spoiler:
  • Man!!!!!!!!! S7E06
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:

• Just a few more weeks guys. We will survive this.
  • pantyfire wrote:
    Spoiler:

A walker must turn a body to make a wight: hardhome.
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
  • Dogfingers wrote:
    The problem is, the show has been stale for so long I forget why I like them in the first place.
    I don't. The original setup was excellent. The characters were all archetypes but played around with enough to make them interesting. It was funny and clever and the story was interesting and unpredictable. Not highbrow obviously but nowhere near the low-grade run of the mill fantasy its become.
    Examples
    Robert Baratheon - a character that was only in some scenes for 6 or 7 episodes. Now they'd barely bother with adding any flesh to the bones of someone like that. But in old GoT you get scenes like this.

or this

Here's Charles Dance being a boss in his only appearance in season 1

It was funny, and dramatic and filled with mean bastards. Tyrion was the best thing about it at one point. A smarmy, cunning, little shit who liked outwitting people. Now what is he? Nothing. Just some nobody with an off-the-shelf good guy morality. 

What can you do?  It held off being this bad for as long as it could but now its been swallowed up completely. I just want it done so I never have to watch it again.
  • If they'd had the discipline to say fuck you Railroad and nix all the magical shite, this could have been steered from ruin. But no.
  • monkey wrote:
    Dogfingers wrote:
    The problem is, the show has been stale for so long I forget why I like them in the first place.
    I don't. The original setup was excellent. The characters were all archetypes but played around with enough to make them interesting. It was funny and clever and the story was interesting and unpredictable. Not highbrow obviously but nowhere near the low-grade run of the mill fantasy its become.
    Examples
    Robert Baratheon - a character that was only in some scenes for 6 or 7 episodes. Now they'd barely bother with adding any flesh to the bones of someone like that. But in old GoT you get scenes like this.

or this

Here's Charles Dance being a boss in his only appearance in season 1

It was funny, and dramatic and filled with mean bastards. Tyrion was the best thing about it at one point. A smarmy, cunning, little shit who liked outwitting people. Now what is he? Nothing. Just some nobody with an off-the-shelf good guy morality. 

What can you do?  It held off being this bad for as long as it could but now its been swallowed up completely. I just want it done so I never have to watch it again.

I see you have found the hammer to hit the nail. Agree with you although I still find it interesting enough. The movement from muddy Morales where everyone's motives felt justified in their own sense to the more clean good guy bad guy has lessened the fun of the show and also the move towards more and more traditional magic has also been a bit of a pain
    SFV - reddave360
  • Got a perfect copy off bunny series. Just watched it. Fookin awesome stuff

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!