The No Subject Thread
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Buses in cities are pretty safe
    This could only ever be said by someone who travels on a bus, and doesn’t have to deal with the inconsiderate, often illegal and frequently dangerous way their driven. Bus drivers are, almost without exception, arseholes who should have their licenses taken away. It’s amazing that ‘white van man’ gets all the flak when bus drivers and taxi drivers easily beat them in the think-they-own-the-road bad driving stakes.
  • (I do appreciate that the discussion was about bombs, but the phrase stuck out to me for other reasons.)
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I was more thinking from the perspective of a passenger than anything else. Point taken.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I think bus drivers are allowed to be 50 times more selfish than a car, if they have 50 people in (vs a car with one). #utilitarianism
  • I hate all cardrive, bring on the robots.
  • In other news I'll be driving in the U.K. Tomorrow
    The Forum Herald™
  • I’ve been receiving a metric fucktonne of spam lately, on my work email account and also one of my personal ones. Often the exact same mails to both. Proper old-school spam as well – girls from far-flung nations looking for a relationship, or wanting to show me something special on their high quality webcams …

Today they stopped. Completely. They’ve gone. Dried up. Disappeared as though they never existed.

I hope all those nice young Russian ladies are okay. I’m worried for them now.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Geezer I know on another forum legit fell for a Ukrainian cam girl. Saved up to go visit her and shit until we made him realise what an absolute sad case he was being. One of the funniest sagas I've read online.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Link?
  • A female pal of mine fell madly in love with a Ukranian girl she met on Tinder. Before even meeting her, my (previously 100% straight) friend had decided that she must be bisexual because just from chat and photos she had totally lost herself in this chick. All of us, her friends, were utterly convinced this Ukranian girl didn’t exist, or was a scammer, or something. She seemed too perfect.

Three years later, they’re still together. The Ukranian lass is a top girl. I think she’s ace. Proved us all wrong.

Mind you, she is still married to her Ukranian husband, who is 35 years older than her and dripping in money and flash cars despite being unemployed …
  • poprock wrote:
    Mind you, she is still married to her Ukranian husband, who is 35 years older than her and dripping in money and flash cars despite being unemployed …

I dated a Russian girl a good few years back who was pally with a bunch of Georgian gangsters she got all her nose gear from. She told me that they offered to break the fingers of her guitar playing ex-boyfriend. I saw pictures of this one fella and christ he looked like he could beat shit out of me with just a look. Had an interesting few weeks with her but probably for the best things didn't work out. Slamming hot though.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    Link?

It was spread over seperate posts in their equivalent love thread over about six months so would be a bollocks to track down
  • nick_md wrote:
    Had an interesting few weeks with her but probably for the best things didn't work out. Slamming hot though.

It’s a rum old game and no mistake.

Not the same, but …

I dated a smoking hot girl briefly a few years ago. Met her through some online dating thing where her profile photo was her posing on a classic big red plastic Super Hang-On arcade bike. Bright red hair all the way down to her arse and a figure I can only describe as Amazonian. Second or third date and I’m walking her home. She tells me all about her ex-boyfriend and how he ‘collects shotguns’ and keeps turning up at her front door shouting abuse about how she’s too good for anyone else and has to come back to him and he’ll kill anyone who tries to sleep with her.

I decided it’d be a good idea to only meet her in public places for a while. Let’s just say it didn’t work out between us.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Oh fine. I enjoy a good scam story.
  • Just read an interview which casually mentioned Sherilyn Fenn is Suzi Quatro’s niece. I did not know that. Feels like something G probably already knew.
  • Jesus my wifes friend in Hong Kong was getting scammed by some guy she met online.
    Chatted for ages together, he said he was a yank and sent pics of himself, then she eventually got the fishing attempt - he was stuck in Malaysia and his credit cards had been stolen and he needed several thousand dollars to get back to the US. She got a little suspicious and sent my wife the emails and pics.
    I read them and laughed, the pics he had been sending were of a US Tv presenter called Ryan Seacrest. Some of them were even on the red carpet at awards ceremonies etc...

My sister-in-law is about to take a trip back to Hong kong to intervene with a friend of hers who's being scammed online by some other bloke as well.

Christ knows whats so gullible about all these HK girls but you know what? Get in there lads they are stone cold beautiful.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Just got asked for ID when buying four beers in ASDA. I've got grey in my beard mate simmer down
  • When we where in Barbados for our holiday there was some fat bellied balding Rusky with a stick thin trophy bird ... so sad
    The Forum Herald™
  • poprock wrote:
    Just read an interview which casually mentioned Sherilyn Fenn is Suzi Quatro’s niece. I did not know that. Feels like something G probably already knew.
    Yup.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • So is she Pinky Tuscadero's kid?
  • Heh.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I thought I had squirrels in the loft on and off for a while - we've got a loft conversion, but there's still a bit of loft space running around the side.  I cleared out the masses of stuff my dad stores up there a while ago and put two types of trap up there with no success, but they upped their game recently so I got pest control in yesterday to do a proper job.  Three heavy duty traps that look like the sort of thing a cartoon character might get stuck on their leg in a forest and a smattering of mine, all peanut buttered up to the nines.  Turns out they have upped their game - there's a dead rat in one of my traps.  Feel like a complete knob for letting it carry on this long, always assumed/was told there's no chance it'd be rats.  Even the guy yesterday said there's no way it's rats.  Dead whopper with a heavy duty mouse trap on its neck begs to differ.  We're on the first floor of a maisonette, they must be climbing up drainpipes or something.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I've got grey in my beard mate simmer down

You should've left her outside.
  • I looked up and saw a rat in our pomegranate tree a few weeks ago. They can have that as long as they're not in the house.
  • pantyfire wrote:
    Christ knows whats so gullible about all these HK girls but you know what? Get in there lads they are stone cold beautiful.

They're also proper mental.
  • Also, wasn't sure where to put this but with Gav being let off and him having a holiday away booked this month how would people feel about doing a ring around for some holiday money for our boy?

I'd set it up myself but I'm not local so figured it would be easier if one of you lot were willing. I know he's going to shoot the idea down but fuck him, I feel like he needs it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Yeah fuck him.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I'll pop a few bob in
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Gav’s been let go? Wouldn’t know how to set up a collection fund but very willing to chip some sponds in.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!