Merry Christmas ya plebs
  • Massive badger Christmas spirit to every damn one of you.

My duties are done. I’m gonna fire into a whole bottle of prosecco and get myself looked after for the rest of the day. Cheers!
  • Merry Christmas all.
    So in keeping with my Griswold style luck streak at this time of year let me regale you with our festive tale.

This year we’re having a nice quiet Christmas at my dads, he lives in a beautiful and remote little area in the middle of Epping forest. No internet, no phone signal, really off the grid except for one small corner of his decking outside that gets a little signal.

We travelled down yesterday and had a lovely Christmas Eve with my dad and some visiting friends, bedtime came and the boys wouldn’t settle.
    We eventually got them to sleep at about 10.30pm.
    By 1am they both woke up, screaming the house down.
    They took roughly two hours to settle.
    Then they only slept for about 5-10 minutes at a time before waking screaming again.

This is incredibly out of character for them.
    So none of us slept a wink.

Christmas morning arrived and we opened presents and had breakfast and got dressed only to find that that fan in my dads oven is now broken overnight.

So the oven cooks but very slowly.

I’m parked outside in the car having had to drive round the forest for an hour to get the boys to nap, now they’re finally asleep my wife comes out to tell me that the oven has totally packed in and Christmas dinner is totally ruined.

The turkey is only partially cooked and all we have is boiled vegetables.

Couple that with my headache from last night and a possible migraine setting in and I’m just about ready to accept the fact that I’m probably gonna be working every Christmas for the next few years.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is no longer a comedy but a horror story that comes true for me every year.

Ho ho and indeed ho.

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    The Dead Cells vinyl is a thing of absolute beauty
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    My dad has made a Christmas gin quiz which is the most h family thing ever

a577M7T.jpg
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Yo Wookie KFC may be open
  • Some of these Christmas stories are simply wonderful to hear :)
    I do love you guys. Thank you everyone for another year of awesomeness and friendship
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Got a call from my downstairs neighbour saying the fire alarm in my flat is going off. Nice, nice. Keep it up 2018 you cunt.
  • We had a cheese quiz round the in-laws once.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Bear hugs Wooks, here’s hoping for a better Boxing Day for you all.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Ah I’m only complaining because that’s my MO at this time of year.
    Im laying on the sofa with both my boys in our matching slippers and watching a movie and all is good with the world.
    The people I love and care about are with me and I’m smiling because my children are so happy.

And I’m filled with a general love for all right now.

• Tempy wrote:
    Got a call from my downstairs neighbour saying the fire alarm in my flat is going off. Nice, nice. Keep it up 2018 you cunt.

Only a week to go. Chin up.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Fuck knows whst caused that but that was a great little jaunt there.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Did your downstairs neighbour burn the turkey?
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Jaysus wookie, hope things improve. Glad you comfortable now anyway.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Oof, sounds like I can't complain too much after Wookie's time!

Still haven't had a drink (going to rectify that in a minute) or any food. Cub stopped throwing up for an hour so we decided to risk slinging him the car to get to the in laws for dinner. 5 minutes in and now the car is full of sick so we turned around.

Mother in law bringing us some Xmas Dinner later.
  • Merry Christmas all. No drink yet, maybe too much food.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I’m only just starting my second glass of port. I’m a terrible failure...
    Get schwifty.
  • Well that was a pleasant hour and a bit in the hot tub. Espresso Martini time...
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • About to go cover A&E. Pray 4 Gav.
  • Bless you, Gavin, doing God's work.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Webbins wrote:
    Bless you, Gavin, doing God's work.

Yep, fair play to you.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Merry Christmas all.

If anyone's looking for some alternate Chrimbo tunes then NTS has a two part show on that you listen back to, dead nice. Couple that with a nice tumblr slideshow such as this one for some nice chilled feels - http://tumbview.com/winter--visions/slideshow/#1
  • Yesssss, celebrating Christmas by discovering I must have some allergy to roe or shellfish, as my face hands and feet have gotten all swollen and I'm struggling to breathe. Excellent. I might be away to see Gav before the night is out.
  • Took the dogs on a Christmas walk.
    Clayton rolled in some unholy smell, Jesus would have wept.

Had to give Clay a Christmas hose down.
  • Kazuo wrote:
    Yesssss, celebrating Christmas by discovering I must have some allergy to roe or shellfish, as my face hands and feet have gotten all swollen and I'm struggling to breathe. Excellent. I might be away to see Gav before the night is out.

Ooft, bad luck. If you do have to go and see Gav, remember he doesn't need to give you a rectal examination no matter how much he insists.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Kaz if anyone's got any hayfever pills/antihistamine give them a try they can help reduce the symptoms a little bit.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Took the dogs on a Christmas walk.
    Clayton rolled in some unholy smell, Jesus would have wept.

Had to give Clay a Christmas hose down.

Sounds like fox shit, good luck!
  • Yeah, I think so. There is still a slight undertone of it on him.
  • Roujin wrote:
    Kaz if anyone's got any hayfever pills/antihistamine give them a try they can help reduce the symptoms a little bit.

Have done and the symptoms are going, but the way the pill has reacted with all the previously drunk booze has just left me knackered. Curled up in bed after bowing out far earlier than I'd hoped to!

• Great news everybody! I have successfully cooked my dinner in my hotel room without burning the place to the ground.
    Wouldn't have hurt to leave the fecking instructions for all the appliances I have in me little kitchen somewhere in the fecking room tho...
    Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!