Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • g.man wrote:
    Bustin out the metallic copper Vapors today
    UjEQrvA.jpg

Theoden, King of the Rave
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Roujin wrote:
    Search for EQT Cosby, I don't know the exact model but that's the range those are from.

Cheers, Rouj. Found them in a different colour but still work.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    wrote:
    Cosby wrote:
    Nice. Can't seem to find specific style & colour after a search. Might just be unavailable but any assistance with the specific name would be appreciated.

They were a reissue of the original 93 EQT Cushion. Not sure if they've reissued them since, but they've definitely done a few others that are inspired by them

edit: not sure if any of these appeal https://www.adidas.co.uk/search?q=eqt&division=shoes&gender=men

edit2: ahh, good you've found some
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Got some of these:

adidas-spezial-summer-2019-collection-silverbirch-spzl-1.jpg

I like 'em anyway.
  • Nice colours Larry!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I like, but then I would
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I'd wear them Larry, very nice.
  • Yeah I love the colours on those.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Schuh have pushed their up to 40% sale to up to 60%.

Worth a look.
    You can filter by % saving.
    Nothing that caught my eye in my size but at size 12 it is always slim pickings.
  • Roujin wrote:
    Damn, no sooner do I plug Adidas sales than the email comes through for the end of season sale and I was able to replace my pretty much completely worn out NMDs with half price ultraboosts.

I think a very similar pair were posted a while ago in this thread, which are currently 30% off however I got almost the same colourway at 50% off. Behold, £70 for one of the comfiest shoes around is a fucking steal:

Ultraboost_SandL_Shoes_Black_EF0720_04_standard.jpg

Just ordered the black and red versions of these bad boys. Thought I’d snoozed and losed when my size was out of stock at the weekend, but they’ve got more and are now fully 50% off (instead off the 30% + extra20 code which worked out at 44% off). Happy with that.

iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I wish I liked Giannis's signature Nike more. Here's hoping the Freak 2 is better.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    It's not purdy, or maybe it's just the backward swooshes that upset me. I don't know why but even when they put the wrapover swoosh on those footy boots, it just upset me. don't even like the little toe swoosh on 97s. Yet all that said the plastic rhombus on the 90s doesn't annoy me

edit: Admittedly I had to google and my first thought was that the Gianni in question was Versace, at which point these came up, which aren't as terrible as they should be

nike-air-more-uptempo-surpeme-versace-concept.jpg
  • The backward swoosh is fine, it's the rest of the shoe that bugs me, too plain to the point of looking kinda cheapo. If they'd gone Flyknit and maybe stuck the front lace tension struts on the outside it mighta popped more. At this point I much prefer what Addy have just done for Donovan Mitchell, silhouette-wise.

Still, about time a corp named after a Greek god made a shoe for an actually godly Greek.
  • I fucking hate every single mini swoosh Nike put on their shoes now, I mean, who is signing off on the tiny swoosh on the median side of the toe box and shit!? Stop over branding your shoes Nike, you gigantic corporate bastard.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    The fact it's near on see through doesn't help with making it look less cheapo

edit: completely agree Rouj, despite posting a pair of Mores which are in many ways the epitome of overbranding, but those dinky swooshes do my head in
  • Yeah I have the wheat mores and they stuck a fucking swoosh right on top of the toebox, it's so fucking dumb. The shoe has a huge swoosh on the heel and a gigantic swoosh on the soles aced it says AIR in jumbo comedy letters down both sides and there's a mini swoosh embossed into the midsole at the heel. What the fuck? Do I need to be reminded of the brand if I look down at my own feet as well? C'mon, Nike, bruh, srsly, bruh, Nike, c'mon.

Stop fucking with your retros.
  • Hurrah, I finally have a pair of these!

IMG-1963.jpg
    aluminum nitrate ammonia
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hahaha, good work, that's the Alien Stomper isn't it?? Saw a few pairs years ago still on sales shelves, but couldn't justify it. Now "Stay away from her you BITCH"
  • Yes!  The 40th anniversary reissue.  Wanted them for ages and luckily eBay decreased their value over long enough that I could get some for almost cost price.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    So not the fetching sandals then.  Damn.
    Get schwifty.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Nike-Air-Max-97-Nintendo-64.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-97-Nintendo-64-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-97-Nintendo-64-4.jpg
  • Are they the n64 ones?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I don't mind the 97, but those colours aren't doing it for me. FeelsBadMan.
  • Bright colours + 97’s

Works for me, Cocko :)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • They just don't scream n64 to me, but guess the mostly grey covers it?
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • After a massive debacle that involved missed deliveries, reorders and returns, I’ve finally got me some of these beauties (mostly blaming rouj):

adidas-ultra-boost-sl-black-grey-red-ef0724-5.jpg

Also just ordered these carbon plated beasts for fast(ish) running races:

Nike-Zoom-Fly-Flyknit-Blue-AR4561-400-Release-Date-4.jpg

I need to stop shopping now.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yeah the N64s, I like the airmax in the nintendo bubble and the little yellow button arrows on the lower part, but they could have gone a little heavier with the branding I think. Kinda knew prime would enjoy, and mostly put them here for others, being Nintendo and all

Glad they finally came Daddy, lovely looking pair of shoes. The bottom ones look a lot better then the early colourways, that sub 2hr marathon must be somewhere
  • Child 1 turns 10 in October, but saw these for £40 via SneakerDealsGB on Twitter and couldn’t resist.

I appreciate that £40 isn’t cheap for a pair of kicks for a child who’s feet are still growing, but they’re so lovely....

9Nqzkp3.jpg
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    yeah baby, they're lovely, of oucrse she'll grow outof them but she'll definitlely enjoy then before that happens. As a kid almost everything is transient, which kinda sucks, but also adds a certain value because we know that things are fleeting
  • She currently thinks her Nike Star Runner are the best kicks in the household.

Not even close! Lol.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!