Skerret's List Of Lists Of Lists Of Lists
  • I'd like Bombfrog, ice climber, player 1, deadman, lightswitch sam, hyde, jim, gremil, sucra, sonic youv there are others but i cant think 
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    What happened to MonkeyGod (I think, definitely Monkey something)? Did he make it over? And what about Wonderboy's Chopper?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I bet sonicyouv/Rob Crossley is findable
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Well Gremill is here anyway.
  • And Winrat.
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Jim is on Twatter as well.
  • I thought Gremil might already be here.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    I sent TheDJR/Dan a text but I'm now pretty sure I sent it to his old mobile number.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    We already have a signed-on Dan, is that the same Dan?  All names added.

What about that bloke with the angry avatar pic who verbally threatened several forumites?  We want him back, amirite?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Griff. 
    PSN: RockIsSponge / Live: RockIsSponge1
    www.twitter.com/RockIsSponge
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I thought we had Griff.  Do we have Griff?

Also, is anyone else getting the 404 for Edge forum?  I think she's gone kaput.  Fit of pique or opportune time to pull the lot and fix it proper?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Skerret said:

We already have a signed-on Dan, is that the same Dan?  All names added.

No, the Dan that's signed up here is the Dan from maroonrum and nurum. He runs HiHosting. He's awesome.

The Dan I'm talking about is TheDJR.

• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    A padlock icon had appeared next to locked threads before it went down. I think they may actually be rolling out updates.

• Yossarian said:

What happened to MonkeyGod (I think, definitely Monkey something)? Did he make it over? 

I am he and he is me. 

There's a uncle monkey somewhere. He is not me. 

• Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    @ Mod: I'll add him.  Pretty sure Edge is down, getting 404 for the lot.
  • 404 for me too, there were some changes rolled out this morning when I logged in, but they didn't seem to work properly, so they've probably pulled the whole thing again.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    monkey said:

Yossarian said:

What happened to MonkeyGod (I think, definitely Monkey something)? Did he make it over? 

I am he and he is me. 

There's a uncle monkey somewhere. He is not me. 

That's right. I'd remembered you'd changed your name, but forgot that it was changed from MonkeyGod. I should add that to the directory. Was it with or without a space?
  • Not sure I'd want to go back now even if they update the shit out of it, this seems far more like home.

I've got Scots / Rob Crossley / Zoom and a few others on my PSN list, I'll message them this weekend. 
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Just for the sake of argument, if they were to suddenly implement all the changes that were promised, would anyone leave here and go back?  I wouldn't; we've done too much good work here and it feels like home now.  Provided this place keeps on rolling, I'll only ever pop in to Edge Towers occasionally.

EDIT: adored reads my mind, READS MY MIND MAN
  • You were just thinking about KRS, you want to to message ends

• Is SpaceGazelle here? He was on the blurum until fairly recently.

Also, is this in poor taste? I'll take it down if it bothers anyone ...

• Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    I wouldn't go back, I'd forgot how much easier it is to have a conversation when the page loads and stores your response so quickly. Whatever features they add it's still going to be a shuffling zombie comments system.

I may go and add comments to the front page articles like Nathan wanted, no hard feelings etc.

cynic/seems comments on the main articles was all they really wanted anyway
  • I've sent Dan a text, but if he's changed his mobile since March he won't be getting it.
  • Yeah, Nathan's been cool about it all. All the staffers are, really. Not their fault blurum's a bagoshite.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Skerret said:

Just for the sake of argument, if they were to suddenly implement all the changes that were promised, would anyone leave here and go back?  I wouldn't; we've done too much good work here and it feels like home now.  Provided this place keeps on rolling, I'll only ever pop in to Edge Towers occasionally.

EDIT: adored reads my mind, READS MY MIND MAN

Agreed. That place is slow as shit and even with the updates still won't offer half the features this place does. I will pop in from time to time, I may even comment on the odd article, but this is home.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    adored said:

You were just thinking about KRS, you want to to message ends

No readin' my mind between 8 and 9, THAT'S SKERRET'S TIME!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    krs said:

Is SpaceGazelle here? He was on the blurum until fairly recently.

Also, is this in poor taste? I'll take it down if it bothers anyone ...

That is *officially* the best thing ever. 

I could have got more out though.  This pen, this is plastic, 2... people, right there.

EDIT: I'm getting the 403 forbidden thing, that's shit.  I've added it to imgur so it displays.  Clearly it offended someone, but I love it.  krs wins all possible internets in a whitewash.

• Skerret said:

That is *officially* the best thing ever. 

I could have got more out though.  This pen, this is plastic, 2... people, right there.

EDIT: I'm getting the 403 forbidden thing, that's shit.  Imgur it if it disappears.  Clearly it offended someone, but I love it.

No, the 'T' of list's right serif was missing a couple of pixels so I redid it. Would have driven me mad otherwise.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Well now that they've got a padlock symbol over there I'm out here. It's what I was waiting for.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    So..Skerret made munitions for the Nazi's? This is suddenly all making sense.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!