Skerret's List Of Lists Of Lists Of Lists
  • This seems as decent a place as any to ask – can someone explain to me what the deal is with that chap in Skezza's avatar? The guy whose face is in the ham. I've seen him pop up in plenty of pics before (with thumbs up) but I missed that in-joke...

I know, I know, I'm such a noob...

He is Haze guy, y'know. Haze. Best game ever.

• @rickjoyce - yeah, I knew the Shamwow guy part of the avatar, creep that he is. Thanks though. :-)

@Tempy – oooooh, THAT's who he is! Hah! Cheers. 
  • There was a Mr.Do! I think, one of the first ever on the old forum, had a robot in his avatar. And Rockamy, but they're both forever gone, perhaps. Also Verecocha? Something like that.
  • I didn't know about ShamWow, I knew him from SlapChop.
  • Yossarian said:

monkey said:

Yossarian said:

What happened to MonkeyGod (I think, definitely Monkey something)? Did he make it over? 

I am he and he is me. 

There's a uncle monkey somewhere. He is not me. 

That's right. I'd remembered you'd changed your name, but forgot that it was changed from MonkeyGod. I should add that to the directory. Was it with or without a space?

monkeyGod I think. Good old camel casing.

• Is ChopperByrne here?
  • Prankster101.... lulz. now we are just getting into nostalgia territory,.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    krs said:

Is ChopperByrne here?

Aha, I was trying to remember that name.  All names added, even pranky, though if we really want him back he did post on Blurum just today. 

@Coopers_Green: Haze guy is Rob Yescombe, to be sure.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Crikeh, it's a fair old list we've got.  Ok people, activate investigation hats.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret said:

krs said:

Is ChopperByrne here?

Aha, I was trying to remember that name.  All names added, even pranky, though if we really want him back he did post on Blurum just today. 

@Coopers_Green: Haze guy is Rob Yescombe, to be sure.

Weird thing is that because of Twitterz , I'm starting to learning forumites real names, and I don't know If I like that? I used to like the anonymous nature of it and while its cool to get so many people back, isn't it weird??
    But, It's good to be back in the 'body of the kirk' 
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    beano said:

Terra Cotta Pie, Mutant Monty, Davebot, TurboSagatRules, shinobiX - scouse collective. I think I have seen blocks100. Can't think of any more right now. Will speak to freethinker/axiomprime in person.

shinobix is actually jinobi_x 
    hes a glaswegian and a good mate of afgav's .......il send him a link to hear via psn.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Oh maybe I am thinking of cybershinobi then hmm
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Is Fierybiscuits here, or am I horribly confusing forum names with gamertags.
  • Biscuits was eje's gamertag wasn't it?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    monkey said:

Yossarian said:

monkey said:

Yossarian said:

What happened to MonkeyGod (I think, definitely Monkey something)? Did he make it over? 

I am he and he is me. 

There's a uncle monkey somewhere. He is not me. 

That's right. I'd remembered you'd changed your name, but forgot that it was changed from MonkeyGod. I should add that to the directory. Was it with or without a space?

monkeyGod I think. Good old camel casing.

It will be added.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Kenichi. He didn't stick around very long. Shame really, as he was (periodically) our man in Japan.
    Get schwifty.
  • He made it onto the mug, though. 
  • Did Yix become Mike's golf-caddy or summat, I can't remember.
  • Picollipollipoolipiiippi.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Raiziel said:

Kenichi. He didn't stick around very long. Shame really, as he was (periodically) our man in Japan.

Was trying to remember his name, for some reason I though it was more Kabuki like, which I thought was a pokemon, but after looking online that turns out to be a dance-drama theatre thing. Pokemon name I was thinking of was Kabutops, but seeing the picture of that pokemon made me realize that was not the pokemon I thought I was thinking of. Suck at remembering names it seems.

Anyway, think Stevo said on twitter he won't come over here.
  • Brooks said:

Did Yix become Mike's golf-caddy or summat, I can't remember.

Headed out to China yeah, to do whatever it was Mike did over there.

Post pics from his bathroom and stand around for locals to have their picture taken with him I guess.

Get Mike, you'll get Yix. Like a DVD extra.
  • Just hope they didn't have owt to do with the whole Bo Xilai thing, I mean you never know.
  • China this, Japan that. Nobody gives a fuck about Korea.

Bah.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Nina said:

Raiziel said:

Was trying to remember his name, for some reason I though it was more Kabuki like, which I thought was a pokemon, but after looking online that turns out to be a dance-drama theatre thing. Pokemon name I was thinking of was Kabutops, but seeing the picture of that pokemon made me realize that was not the pokemon I thought I was thinking of. Suck at remembering names it seems.

Anyway, think Stevo said on twitter he won't come over here.

Apt. We are playing Pokemon with forum members, after all. Gotta catch 'em all etc.
    Get schwifty.
  • I'll go take pics of some hookers.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    There was a Kabuki but he flounced off when not everybody agreed with him.
  • Remember Jimmy Cash?
  • Was trying not to.
  • Pfft

Jimmy

Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!