Wii
    poo

Send message
    daviedigi said:

did acemuzzy have a name change?

http://www.thebearandbadger.co.uk/discussion/57/games-what-we-wrote

acemuzzy is here so i called this one wrong. :(

Raiziel said:

Davie, baby, it's all gud here. I'm getting all protective of our Davie!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) 

do we have a list of whos registerd?
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Not yet.

Davie baaaaabe, chill the f out b, we're getting on like a mf.

By the way, I saw how kart reacted to chump joining the forum and it was unprovoked and unnecessary. We didn't start the fire.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    He was a total cunt to him on his wall and he carried it on in threads. Looks like it's stopped now. And hopefully forever.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I know, I saw you when you signed up.  Otherwise you'd have made the list and I'd have had to trade my Nazi pin to get you.  I love that pin.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I'm telling about that pin btw. Welcome Crabby! :)
    Get schwifty.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I'm not sure inviting back everybody who was about when the old forum was a seething mess of antagonism is such s good idea.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Player1 won't come her.

He was all about the complaining to management when he didn't like something. I got several PMs from Martin on the maroonrum about it. He complained about me once and when Martin contacted me I pointed out I hadn't spoke directly to Player1 in over a month and he was free to check that. P1 left shortly after that.

He joined the playr forum, got batted down over something or other then complained to their hosting providers and tried to have the site taken down.

He won't come here without a higher independent authority to complain to when he chucks his toys out the pram.

• daviedigi said:

Raiziel said:

Steady on, Davie. No-ones said otherwise..

i know raz im just a little worried how far it could go now un-modded!

if a few people think i suck does that make me unwelcome?
    (a few do anyway)

what happens if i were ganged up on by say ..just for example...yourself, and someone else real popular like reg,
    theres no way either of you would get a ban!

i know you aint like that and neither is reg ..kinda...but you see my example?

Hey davie, FWIW, I don't think I've ever noticed anyone having a problem with you. IMHO, you and stevo always came across as good blokes and lynchpins of the PS3 online crowd, so I dunno how anyone could have a serious grudge / problem with you.

I mean, I'm probably one of the bigger chip-on-shoulder-holders around the forum and have had run-ins with plenty in the past - if there's drama, I'm probably involved - but when people I've had a problem with are chatting and not (IMHO) behaving badly, I just have to try and let previous baggage go because it's a community so everyone at some point has to make a bit of effort to get along with others, else it gets poisonous real fast - and the instigators of the poisonous behaviour (myself included when I'm acting up) soon get a reputation as such.

However, there *are* people like that Contra Rose / Rudolph / etc. person who don't actually want to be part of the community and are only out for abusive shits and giggles - I'm of the opinion that once a community has banned you, that's it, you don't get let back in (else what was the point of banning in the first place?).

I wouldn't worry about bullying and ganging up on people TBH - IMHO there's plenty folks here who will speak out if they believe someone is being treated unfairly.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Kow said:

I'm not sure inviting back everybody who was about when the old forum was a seething mess of antagonism is such s good idea.

Not everybody, no, but there are a good few ex-forumites floating about who were solid contributors once upon a time.  Once (if) they see what we have here, they may be interested in returning to the fold; this could only enhance the place.  There's also some antagonistic seahunts among those listed but it's unlikely we'd be able to contact them anyway (or they won't be interested, a la Player1).  We could hold a séance for Lazychu though.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Also, is Efifty here in some capacity?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I do not remember any Lazychu.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    He's resting.

• Neither did anyone else. That indeed was the source of the hilarity/turbulence.
  • Do we all remember the Sport|Posh|Scary|Baby|Ginger thing in his (Player 1) sig? It was changed to Unlikey|Mod|etc for a period.

Heh.

Edit: Gah, work got in the way. Mod has enlightend.
    Maybe he has chilled out over the years? I think the rest of us have, Maroon got really grim at one point, I'd only been on for a year or two so just left.

I don't really think we get bullying here. B&B has many place to post sly comments though. Everyone has the ability to be a fucktard, myself included.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Lazychu was on rllmuk I think, but I never saw him on Edge forum.
    Google confirms this.  Hi Dean.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Tempy said:

Do we all remember the Sport|Posh|Scary|Baby|Ginger thing in his (Player 1) sig? It was changed to Unlikey|Mod|etc for a period.

Heh.

Maybe he has chilled out over the years? I think the rest of us have, Maroon got really grim at one point, I'd only been on for a year or two so just left.

I don't really think we get bullying here. B&B has many place to post sly comments though. Everyone has the ability to be a fucktard, myself included.

Whose sig?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    P1. It was mostly a Bombfrog sig, with links to his posts and pointing out why some people should not have children. Then changed it to Mod.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Ar.

Also, Lazychu's passing confirmed here. Why Pranky decided we needed to know about it though is beyond me.
  • Mod74 said:

He joined the playr forum, got batted down over something or other then complained to their hosting providers and tried to have the site taken down.

He also joined The Score forum way back and self-immolated after a few months too. While it might be entertaining, it sure wouldn't be fun.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Kow said:

P1. It was mostly a Bombfrog sig, with links to his posts and pointing out why some people should not have children. Then changed it to Mod.

Yeah that was one of them, there was also one where he listed a bunch of people who had it in for him, or so he thought, and then he swiftly changed them to Spice Girl names when everyone did a massive collective PFFFFFFTwat at him.

I never tired of his "Do you know who I am?" rants.
  • Kow said:

Then you missed one of the greatest moments in forum history!
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message

Kow said:

Then you missed one of the greatest moments in forum history!

Can a few of you act it out for me then?

Edit: who made this shitty quote system?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Here you go Kow.

For completeness: lazychu died... Please send condolences... (cached)
  • Chump, you're too harsh on yourself.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Skerret said:

Here you go Kow.

For completeness: lazychu died... Please send condolences... (cached)

Jesus, how young must Petey have been there? 10?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Bah, I can only see the first page. That was a few months before I joined.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    @Kow: Re: Petey:  At least.  His ability to laugh at the tragedy of others was at that point undeveloped, but we've knocked him into shape since then.
  • Facewon said:

Chump, you're too harsh on yourself.

Cheers - the cynic in me would say my post was fishing for validation, but another part of me knows/believes that self-reflection is a worthy pursuit, necessary even if one is striving towards a "person I want to be" kind of thing.

It's the thing I have great respect for Mod for being able to do - whilst I was snarky about it (natch ;-)), his self-enforced break from the forum and perspective readjustment had an effect on me because, well, it's "lead by example" isn't it, rather than trying to influence through argument. Mod showed me that it just isn't worth it getting too invested in shenanigans and drama - it's a community loosely linked by love of vidjagames so using it as such and playing games with people, chatting about games and the like is gonna be the most fun and fulfilling way to be involved. Or something. That's what I saw in it, anyhows.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Kow said:

Bah, I can only see the first page. That was a few months before I joined.

Here's page 5.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!