Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Wonder what Sam was talking about just as he came on air :-D

• hard to get outraged at him having a snog even if it was breaking the rules on social distancing, feels small potatoes compared to killing 10s of thousands of people due to complete negligence / lying.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • I don't really care what takes him down at this point. It could be stealing stationary for all I care as long as he's suffering some consequences.
  • I don't really care what takes him down at this point. It could be stealing stationary for all I care as long as he's suffering some consequences.
    he is more likely to get promoted than sacked
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg

You cut off this snake and another one takes its place. We don't need to remove the head. We need to kill off the whole damn body.

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Hancock's head from that angle - his hairline- is that the African continent?
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Let's not forget he was calling for Ferguson's head when he did this not in a public place and not with somebody he employed using public money. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    The icing on the hypocrisy cake would be Johnson sacking him over this.
  • I'm not really sure he should resign from his cabinet role. He hasn't done anything the PM hasn't done or would do multiple times over. It is also exactly why he hasn't been forced to resign. Johnson put him in that role and Hancock is behaving how Johnson does. I would happily see the back of him as an MP but thats down to his constituency to force a by-election.

If he resigned he would go to the backbench for 9 months, nice little holiday then would be back in some other cabinet role at the next reshuffle or  resignation. That would be the dream for me if I was him, it has been a hell of a time to be health sec I would take the break.

Nah I would rather if they were going to wipe their arse with the Ministerial Code they stuck to their guns. Maybe the public will eventually wake up. A new set of puppets dancing to the same beat laid down by the same puppeteer doesn't do us any favours. Don't let them do a refresh of faces pulling the same shite.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    The icing on the hypocrisy cake would be Johnson sacking him over this.

Not happening, but all accounts
  • All this over some kisses.
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    All this over some kisses.

As ever, people focusing on the wrong thing.

What matters is
    Spoiler:

• Now I have fucking Toto stuck in my head.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    This shit is worse than Dom and his fucking castle, actually. I mean, he's broken his own rule.

But they'd kept Priti Patel for harassing staff over life and death law & order issues, and made Gavin Barwell a peer for endangering the lives of millions of home owners and tenants.

By comparison, this is a comic diversion.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    This shit is worse than Dom and his fucking castle, actually. I mean, he's broken his own rule. But they'd kept Priti Patel for harassing staff over life and death law & order issues, and made Gavin Barwell a peer for endangering the lives of millions of home owners and tenants. By comparison, this is a comic diversion.

This. There was some oily cunt on the radio there trying to play it down. I had to switch off.

They are a parcel of cunts but not enough people will wake up to the fact.

The arrogance is breathtaking. The conflict of interest alone would be enough to see a principled politician off.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK wrote:
    This shit is worse than Dom and his fucking castle, actually. I mean, he's broken his own rule. But they'd kept Priti Patel for harassing staff over life and death law & order issues, and made Gavin Barwell a peer for endangering the lives of millions of home owners and tenants. By comparison, this is a comic diversion.

This. There was some oily cunt on the radio there trying to play it down. I had to switch off.

They are a parcel of cunts but not enough people will wake up to the fact.

The arrogance is breathtaking. The conflict of interest alone would be enough to see a principled politician off.

This.

How the fuck are we allowing them to get away with this? Why was the ruling for one man having an affair left to a serial cheater?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Tell you what though....it'll be a cold fucking weekend at Hancock Towers.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I'm so genuinely angry at the level of sleaze, corruption, lies and moral shittery in our government, in the people we elected to lead us.
    We elected these people (well, I hope none of us did) to lead. I'm not saying you should be Clark fucking Kent, Jesus super Christian level of moral fortitude but if you're in a position to lead you should try and set a fucking example.

I'm livid.
  • GAIS HE LITERALLY HAS A MAP OF AFRICA ON HIS HEAD! THESE OPEN BORDERS TYPES ARE OUT IN PLAIN SITE! LOOK UP GREAT REPLACEMENT. THEY LITERALLY WANT TO REPLACE US WITH PEOPLE FROM AFRI-

Wait, shit
  • Parcel of cunts is a great one, I'm using that.
  • GAIS HE LITERALLY HAS A MAP OF AFRICA ON HIS HEAD! THESE OPEN BORDERS TYPES ARE OUT IN PLAIN SITE! LOOK UP GREAT REPLACEMENT. THEY LITERALLY WANT TO REPLACE US WITH PEOPLE FROM AFRI- Wait, shit

Hahaha.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    I think Patel’s more baby go back than got back.

Ooh, sweet. Well done.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I wish I understood that reference.
  • monkey wrote:
    I wish I understood that reference.

Baby go back is surely in reference to her immigration policy
  • Right. I’ve worked it out. The like big butts song isn’t called I like big butts or whatever I thought it was called. It’s called baby got back. Reference understood.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    I think Patel’s more baby go back than got back.
    Good work.
  • Anyway, everything these pieces of shit do is abysmal but this is abysmal. It’s one thing Hancock doing it but to be found out not following your own rules and not give a single fuck that you’ve not fucked the credibility of your own job. And the job is Health Secretary. During a pandemic. Every bit of advice he has to give out now is discredited.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!