Secret Santa 2015 - UNWRAP, SHOW & TELL and EXPLAIN TO THE IN-LAWS
  • Thank you Wookie :)
    You're very welcome!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Jesus Christ Santa MK64....
    ED74A8B2-0E2B-484E-9CCC-0089806A2549.jpg

579E119A-DD81-4E64-B568-C8361ADC6A11.jpg

Just so you know dude you totally made Christmas!!
  • Big love to my Santa. Whiskey will go down a treat later. Looks cracking! :)

Lady Tiger was less than impressed to see me playing with my Halol toys. But I like toys and she's a n00b BK. Pew pew!
  • My Santa is a don. Absolutely smashed it.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Many thanks to my Santa, brilliant. Will upload pics when not on my phone. They very kindly included some bits for Harrison as well!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    My santa absolutely nailed it!

An awesome Mutoid Man t-shirt

LIMJQhu.jpg

And a Spartan Locke figure

8arpCoq.jpg

There were also some Mario candies that didn't make it to today but the tin has joined amiibo Mario on the shelf. Huge thanks Rev, you're an absolute star and hope you have a great Christmas.

Thanks again to Stoph for organising too. Merry Christmas!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    My Santa is a don. Absolutely smashed it.

Luv ya
  • Cosby wrote:
    My santa absolutely nailed it!

An awesome Mutoid Man t-shirt

LIMJQhu.jpg

And a Spartan Locke figure

8arpCoq.jpg

There were also some Mario candies that didn't make it to today but the tin has joined amiibo Mario on the shelf. Huge thanks Rev, you're an absolute star and hope you have a great Christmas.

Thanks again to Stoph for organising too. Merry Christmas!

Hope the t-shirt is the right size. I just guessed tbh. Really glad you like it.
    Yeah. I toyed with wrapping the candies but thought otherwise.
    Merry Christmas!

Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    I've had another 2 little parcels arrive today. One feels like an electric plug on its own. I'm intrigued.
    3DS doesn't come with a plug, so...

Close, but no cigar.

6u5idsxm.jpg

3h25qgct.jpg

Thank you Stella. A brilliant prezzie. I'm sure I should have known but I couldn't for the life of me remember who lives in Switzerland.
  • What a game too.  Never bothered with any of the others, but that one was superb all round.
  • Thanks for all the thanks, but more so thanks for being such a considerate, organised and caring bunch. I've had a warm glow all day watching all the pressies get uploaded. I really enjoyed pointing you all in the right direction this year and am looking forward to being a participant next year. Without wishing to volunteer anyone, I know Olimite was interested in running things this year, so think he'd be perfect for next year (if he's happy to do so!).

And a certain Santa has just PM'ed me with an Amazon gift. Got the old tear ducts going, so thanks so much Santa. Hope you're enjoying a well earned break, you lovely badger, you. X
  • Thanks for organising and being cajoley stoph!!
  • Glad you like the pressie Goober. If the GBA doesn't work at all just give it and/or the cart a blow (said the actress to the bishop) and it'll work a dream. A bit temperamental but worth the perseverance (said the actress...etc.).

I'm looking forward to opening my pressie on January 3.

Merry Christmas you bears and badgers. Hope you're all having a good one.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I got a lovely Amano artbook and...

WDBkqZN.jpg

A Star Trek wallettttttt from my Secret Santa. Thanks Matty!
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Many thanks to my Santa, brilliant. Will upload pics when not on my phone. They very kindly included some bits for Harrison as well!

Glad you liked it and I hope the Harrison hand me downs were appropriate!

Let me know how the board game goes, never played the duel version but the standard one is one of the best games I've played.

• I've got SF book Roujin got and it is damn excellent. Well played that Santa.
  • And massive thanks to Stoph for being the grand poobah this time around. Super effort mate
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Hope the t-shirt is the right size. I just guessed tbh. Really glad you like it. Yeah. I toyed with wrapping the candies but thought otherwise. Merry Christmas!

Yep, right size too. Makes me wonder how deep your stalking went... ;)
  • I promised photos, so here they are, although sadly horribly blurred - though I guess that's inevitable at Christmas...

So, here's step 1...

IMG_0782.jpg
    The wrapped presents free of their clingfilm and bubble wrap...

wrap.jpg

And finally unwrapped.  A very fine bottle of wine, and a really, really wonderful certificate of Forum Excellence, that made me teary eyed, and very happy - thank you Yoss, you are a bloody wonderful human being.

IMG_0788.jpg

P.S.  Thanks again Stoph - you did an amazing job.
  • I have to say, although i've never taken part in this, every year this thread continually surprises and warms my heart. Excellent presents all round, hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    You're most welcome, Tin. Have you spotted/worked out the Easter egg on the certificate yet?
  • Yossarian wrote:
    You're most welcome, Tin. Have you spotted/worked out the Easter egg on the certificate yet?

Oh yes, straight away.  "Look everyone - it's signed by Jeff Goldblum!"

(Followed, tragically, by a "who's Jeff Goldblum?" from my youngest...)

It's brilliant.
  • "Certificate of Forum Excellence." Oh, that's brilliant.

perfect gift

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I had to stalk the 'Blum for weeks to get that signature. Or I nicked it off the internet, one or the other.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Incidentally, I will be uploading pics of my presents tomorrow, and finding out who my Santa is tomorrow, but suffice to say for the moment that one of the gifts has had more attention from me today than anything else I received. There'll be a pic of the results of that too.
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Many thanks to my Santa, brilliant. Will upload pics when not on my phone. They very kindly included some bits for Harrison as well!

Glad you liked it and I hope the Harrison hand me downs were appropriate!

Let me know how the board game goes, never played the duel version but the standard one is one of the best games I've played.

Yeah he was playing with the car and I'm looking forward to reading the books with him.

Will get that game out when it's a bit quieter but looks perfect!
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    I got a lovely Amano artbook and...

WDBkqZN.jpg

A Star Trek wallettttttt from my Secret Santa. Thanks Matty!

You're welcome dude. Quite liked that wallet myself! Should've been some chocolate money too!
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THEGIFTING2015_zpsy4uepiyf.jpg

1421657683710_zpsrxg4dlb4.gif
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I am like, amazingly chuffed to actually get games.

I've already checked who it is and HE KNOWS WHO HE IS but all the same maximum cheers!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    That's first class.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!