Blood Bowl 2
  • Highlight vids pls from the forum games, I feel so alone on the Cuntstation!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I tried recording something the other day and it didn't appear on my clips... :(

Will try again later!
  • Just broke a Saurus guy's neck. TAKE THAT FUCKER.

His team is BS. Every player is Block and Guard. I'm so fucked.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Was thinking i might try and do a little match write up after my games.
  • He also had 7 rerolls... omg.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    7? Cripes.

I did sacrifice a player for a re-roll mind. They're needed.
  • Yeah, I've managed to add a few.

This guy's team is good. Has Guard and Block on almost everything. Saurus with Str 4, Block, and Guard? Makes a fucking brutal line of pain.

Sitting at turn 4, 0-0. I'm just pushing into his half. I've had to gamble on a few single dice rolls to get anywhere... may go for a throw soon. Skinks are too fast!
  • As promised earlier, glorious blitzer action! Praise the sun y'all.

"Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • 1-0 up at half time. Very wary though... I can't outbrawl him or out skill him. Left hoping for the right dice rolls and relying on him making mistakes.
  • FUCK FUC FUCK. What a n00b. Just did a ridiculous dodge move (need 5+, then 4+, then a go for it) to move a beastman into position to knock his ball carrier off the pitch. I did it rolled, a double down and push... used push without thinking... and the fucker had sidestep.

My beastman had block too! What an idiot. Cost me a touchdown and probably a great win against a much higher value team.
  • Who you using Tiger?

Looking on the forums, it seems that there is an issue with some players farming games to get exp piled on characters to try and build retarded teams you would never see in tabletop.

I always find if the other team is bashy to stand off one square from them wherever possible so they cant use their physical superiority and then try to send your most capable player to strip the ball round the back if the chance arises.

That chaos game I had the other day was a good example, bashing usually leaves a lot of the enemy team clumped in the centre trying to get numerical superiority for piling on or fouls as well as double dice rolls. Eventually I was able to pinch the ball and run off for a cheeky touchdown. Oh also, fouls are legit in this, if you get a big guy down on their team and yours is weaker, stamp on his fucking face, worst case both players leave the pitch.
  • Oh right, Chaos, derp me.

I dont have much knowledge of lizardmen, but unless the guy has a huge tv advantage over you, i would have thought chaos would go toe to toe with lizards.

Or are you running an epic all beastman team tigro? Please say yes.
  • I'm Chaos, but I'm only TV 1500 ish. He's something like double that. Half his players have over 35 SPP...

Yeah, the one square off thing is great... particularly when you're using elves or someone who can consistently dodge one step back. My bro used to abuse that with his Wood Elves. 

This is going to be tight. 2 turns left... either team could steal it in the last two turns. He has a skink near my endzone... I have a Chaos Warrior who might get lucky

How do I record the last ten minutes on XBL?!? I have a lovely highlight here...
  • Heh, no. I play a passing game with Chaos though. Legit, aye.
  • I think I've fucked him in the last turn again... Lovely double dodge and hand off to a chaos warrior who is far out of reach.
  • Man, I've won, like, 5/8 games in the last turn. Hashtag timing.

Oh, shit.. I spoke to soon. Need one blitz with two dice to win...
  • BOOOOOM! Even after fucking the block with a reroll, I still dodged away. I love this game. <3

EDIT: Should stop spamming. Sorry.
  • Nah its good man, spam dat hype.

I'm in the same position as you when it comes to scoring, I always seem to score in the last turn of a half. Usually because it takes that long to isolate a ball carrier or break through the enemy line because it seems like there are a lot of punchy orc, chaos and dwarf teams out there.
  • Yeah, for sure. Most people I've played have really struggled to open up my cages too. Not sure if that's good positioning from me or just a their own failings.

Doesn't look like you can see TV after you've played someone? Pity - I wanted to check the Lizard team out. Sure it was around 3000, which is insane, to me.

I joined the XBL league earlier, Frantic.
  • Oh shit the dinosaurs are in this now? Tempt up.
  • They'll cost you another fiver.

But, y'know, dinosaurs.
  • I'm in the top #100 of the NAF guys, just sayin'. 8 wins and 1 loss (1 of those wins and that loss were disconnects). What a beast. Bow to me!

Top team is 23-0-0... and there's a team with over 100 games! Most popular/successful seem to be Lizardmen, with a good variety of everything else afterwards. Top 10 has 2x Dark Elf, 3x Lizards, 1 x Chaos, 1 x Dwarves, 1 x Orcs, 1 x French, 1 x Wood Elves. Great to see the variety.

Best team names...

Do You Think he Saurus?
    Skink Bomb
    Spunky Morning Wood (Wood elves)
    The Upperclass (French)

Roujin's would be up there, of course.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Tigro, are you available at any point this afternoon?
  • Yeah, can be.

What sort of time is good for you?

I like Chaos in a way but only having two real player types is a bit dull. Tempted to start a new team for the main ladder. Dark Elves appeal somewhat, or I could try Skaven. I've never played an agile team before, only semi-punchy (Chaos Dwarves) and all-rounders who I used to play mostly passing with (Humans).
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Dunno yet. My missus and lad are off out later. I'll get a time when she wakes up.
  • Ok, cool. 

I should be able to be about for much of the afternoon, just let me know. Can arrange other jobs around it.
  • lol just rolled 4 skulls in a row when blocking a skink ball carrier. 

this game is the worst.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Not played for over a week due to being a star wars nerd. Will rectify this week. Missus is taking the lad to london in a few weeks to see friends, I might stock up on food and play this all weekend.
  • FranticPea wrote:
    a star wars nerd.

Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Is there an echo(base) in here?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!