MK's weekday Question - 102
  • Aw, I liked adkm's post better when it had those cryptic words at the start and end.
  • so unlikely, do you like or dislike crossover games, ones which are actually crossover games?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Depends on the game.
  • again, if you're going to be a dickhead, feel free not to post in my threads.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Depends on the game.

To be fair MK64, that was the first thing that popped into my head.
  • that might be so, but then you might elaborate on why or in what circumstance. Why does it matter from game to game?
  • Because, invariably, some games will be good and some games will be bad, crossover or not. Adding two good things together does not always yeild something of superior quality. In fact, I despise the very idea of a fan pleasing franchise crossover even though a handful of them have been good. Super Smash Bros. Melee was always an excellent party game, for example.
  • mk64 wrote:
    again, if you're going to be a dickhead, feel free not to post in my threads.

I asked a question that you refused to answer, and then I answered your question when you asked.  But you just keep on being awesome, champ.
  • Basically it was a fucking moronic question but I was being nice.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Aw, I liked adkm's post better when it had those cryptic words at the start and end.
    posting
    Sorry, I'm clearly having a bit of in this new place.
    difficulty

But, y'know, if you're going to be a DICKHEAD about it.
  • So are all these questions stupid I'm pretty sure they're all stupid. The kind Prankster might ask his prey. Questions that hint at creating an intelligent and fresh dialogue but really are just stupid questions.

DICKHEAD
  • If you dont want to read my questions then fuck off out of the thread DICKHEAD.

Also there was nothing wrong with the question, it was one part of the example which was wrong. Hardly worth picking up on.............. unless you're a troll like Unlikely.
  • Is that similar to the moves like Jagger I've heard tell of?
  • MK, this thread isn't exactly generating much discussion. It's all very well telling everyone to fuck off for messing about, but you might want to think about some more worthwhile questions or just knock it on the head.
  • HEADDICK
  • Headdicker he was like a philosopher right
  • Chronicles of Headdick
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    A chronic headdick. A migroine even.
  • Take an Annadick Extra for that.  Or soluble Dicksprin.
  • Or heddicks or ibuprofendick..

what was the first game you remember staying up until stupid o'clock playing - would / have you played revenge of shinobi again?

This isn't aimed at anyone ...
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Sonic is laying on a sun lounger in The Story of Thor.

I think you're getting your classic 16-bit action RPG's mixed up.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Sonic is laying on a sun lounger in The Story of Thor.

I think you're getting your classic 16-bit action RPG's mixed up.

Probably.

(Was it Soleil?)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Do you have any bad memories about your saved game getting wiped?

Share and feel better.
  • Pokemon Blue with around 145/150 Pokemon caught, that sucked a bit.

Mostly nowadays it means the death of that game for me, don't have the time or the patience to sit through the same stuff again unless I really like the game.
  • Or heddicks or ibuprofendick.. what was the first game you remember staying up until stupid o'clock playing - would / have you played revenge of shinobi again? This isn't aimed at anyone ...

Now THIS is a good question, although frankly it doesn't make a lot of sense.  I HAVE played Revenge of Shinobi recently, and it remains awesome to the max!

PS maria ur a fagort
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    What is this thread and why did I come in here.

DICK HAS A NICE HEAD ARE WE STILL DOING THIS WE're not ok
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret wrote:
    What is this thread and why did I come in here

Maria asks us a question and we answer it, depending on the question it either results in discussion or Unlikely and Maria locking horns. Tis quite the thread and in the true spirit on the forum. DICKHEAD
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Got it.  I doubt I'll be back.

KNOBSCONE
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!