Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and buy Roujcoin now [ROU]
  • Blue Swirl wrote:
    Everyone is just Diamond Handsing super hard.

... wanking?
    RedDave2 wrote:
    The ... "art" in that articles main photo makes me hate humanity.

We should start a club.

Can you release a coin for the club?

aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Shartcoin
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Shartcoin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47o87q0aj6rz8q8ect2gwtwvll1kcxl9q3bq9oid8f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Hahaha FTX what a story. Sam had the world at his feet, fucked now. Glorious.
  • Bankman-Fried indeed
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Needed to raise 6bil by midday today. Lad was valued at 20bil a year ago.
  • Can't say I know the ins and outs of the FTX thing but when the name Enron is being put out there you know it's bad.

Crypto owners with their currency with FTX have been warned they may not be able to access it.
    Hi welcome to a deregulated financial system, it's shit.
  • $10Bn loss of people's investments following gambling with that money with his own trading company. Outside of US jurisdiction so they're all fucked. He's personally gone from "$30BN" worth (lol) to basically zero, or more accurately whatever he's managed to squirrel away the dirty conman. And got played by Binance too, who certainly helped collapse the house of cards.

Binance guy won't be laughing long - they're next for the liquidity shock.

Great vid doing the rounds which is pretty much all you need to know (I'm sure selectively edited etc etc): https://twitter.com/HowieBTC/status/1590905563692806144
  • So.. I should still hodl, right?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    defo hodl it has to go to the moon from here (tbf BTC and Eth are relatively 'strong' when you see some alts at -99%)

dacb98e7edb46b681c29e3389e6bb2f9.png
  • The sooner the entire crypto market shits its own face off and disappears the better.
  • nick_md wrote:
    I'm gonna start using The Blockchain Defence for every argument now.

"Why are you late to work?"

I think you'll find blockchain is being used by many many corporations and clearly has extremely interesting use cases.

"Why did you shit in this kettle?"

Blockchain is here to stay, I think you'll find.

I'm rereading the thred gais and there's some real gold in there
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    Dino, genuine question here: you’ve been talking about investing in crypto, but also about crypto not necessarily equalling currency and the things that can be done with the underlying tech. So if your investments aren’t currency speculation but are investments in blockchain tech, what are these investments you’re making? Are you buying shares in companies working with blockchain tech? Is there some blockchain based investment system in companies working with this tech?

You don't buy shares in the company like in the stock market, you buy tokens that represent the company in question. For example take a company called QUANTSTAMP (QSP). If after you've done your due diligence and like what they are about, (QSP are about auditing smart contracts). You decide you want to invest, you have a look at their total supply of tokens. In this case it's 999,000,000. The market capitalization of QSP is £111,000,000 which (this is an example btw) makes each token worth 0.18p I decide to buy £10 worth which will give me 50 odd tokens. That's my investment in that company.

Now as gonz has pointed out on more than one occasion, this investment isn't backed by any financial authority. In the future it will be when this scene is regulated.

So what's to stop QSP doing a runner with a load of people's money? At the moment nothing. But if you do your due dillegence on companies you can start to workout legit companies from the dodgy ones.

I have been very careful, as this whole area is unregulated, not to spend too much money in it.

The investments I've been making are best explained by what my portfolio looks like. All the companies I mention can be found on coinmarketcap.com website.

I have "tokens" in the following: (all of these companies below, none of them are offering currency as a product).

Supply chain related companies: vechain, wabi.

Shipping and logistics: shipchain

Gaming: enjin

Identity: civic, tierion

Auditing: quantstamp

Protocol: 0x

Blockchain: neo, qtum, etherum

Third world banking: omisego

Now I've read the whitepapers for these companies, read the road maps, looked at who the individuals are who make up the company. Joined their twitter feeds, telegram groups etc. Basically done my due dillegence. I like what these guys are developing in this space.

If in the next few years one or two of these do really well then the price will go up and yeh I'll make some profit. However many of my picks are long term picks. If I was in for a quick buck then I would have a completely different portfolio.

I hope that makes sense yoss, if not I'll try to explain it again.

Could someone look up these tokens/ scamtups. I'm in the bath and can't be arsed
  • Quantstamp’s mission is to secure the decentralized internet, and has protected over $200B in digital asset risk from hackers. More than 250 startups, foundations and enterprises work with Quantstamp to keep their innovative products safe, including eToro, Beeple and Marcelo Bielsa.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    1aPWWuc.jpeg
    First one I looked at.

The next three weren't tracked.

Then this:
    wpIspE5.jpeg

Then I got bored.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    @legal any thoughts on paypie(ppp), populus(ppt) and omiseGo (omg).

What's the update on these shitcoins?

Give myself a pat on the back for this one
  • 1aPWWuc.jpeg
    First one I looked at.

The next three weren't tracked.

Then this:
    wpIspE5.jpeg

Then I got bored.

Do theoretically, that was from 2018, so in 4 years a 100 dollar investment would now be worth about 150. Ozno fail, ozno humilio.

Hope Dino held and sold at the peak!

I did say these were all securities though, it's not unregulated, that the SEC would catch up. Words in red gave me some respite
  • The main thing I've concluded is that there is a lot of talk about bears in the comments of these things, but none whatsoever about badgers.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    My missus is still holding VET - she bought at 18 cents lololol

Tbf she made her money and was playing with winnings so technically isn't arsed.
  • Looking at a lot of these things, if Dino cashed out his initial investment when it shot up during the pandemic, then it won't matter to much that they all crashed back down.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    if you time it well you're quids in, I rode CHR from 5 cents to 45 cents and cashed out. Of course 8 months later it went to like a dollar fifty but there you go.

Its now 11 cents lol
  • I just save what I can of the money I make from my job and hope I put away enough to be ok in the future.
  • Enjoy reading the thread tho
  • nick_md wrote:
    I just save what I can of the money I make from my job and hope I put away enough to be ok in the future.
    o/
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    The sooner the entire crypto market shits its own face off and disappears the better.

This.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    I just save what I can of the money I make from my job and hope I put away enough to be ok in the future.

At this point, I'll settle for dying with no debt.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Better to die with a ton of debt. That way you win.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!