Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    The first page seems to end "the main thing is ur stupid" which tbh seems legit and gives weight to the rest of the content
  • I think it's a leftover Tim Robinson sketch.

Bob throws away paint, some guy comes up and takes it and starts telling how "it's a perfectly good can of what sauce why you throwing it in the trash with all the shit you dump?"

Bob's incredulous but Tim keeps going, etc. At the end Tim will cry about wasted pots of paint and Bob will still be nonplussed. Cut to credits.
  • We get letters like that at work quite often, and I'm often tasked with decoding them.  (Mainly because I'm also the safeguarding and Prevent lead, and such missives usually touch on one or both of those).

I simultaneously desperately want to see the whole thing, whilst thinking you probably shouldn't share them.  (The person who wrote it is likely fairly unwell.)

If there's the slightest whiff of a threat in there I'd mention it to the Police, though to be honest more for their benefit than yours, as again, they may be at risk in a whole bunch of ways.
  • tin_robot wrote:
    We get letters like that at work quite often, and I'm often tasked with decoding them.  (Mainly because I'm a doctor so I'm used to illegible writing

FTFY.
  • rip bob, these letters spell his doom i fear
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    We have had similar stuff come into our school, maybe twice since I became a Guidance Teacher.

Neither of then were addressed to me but one was aimed at me during part of it "the sixth year guidance teacher who ruined X's sixth year". It's always a thing. Most criticism comes in via email now tho.
  • Email is more convenient but you do lose some of the mania.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    The email I had on the second last day of term was clearly written by a drunk parent at 4pm and I will cherish it forever
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    "I disappointed"
    "The scho isn't helping"

It was great.
  • Nothing worse than an unhelpful scho.
  • rip bob, these letters spell his doom i fear

Plot twist, it was written by Bob's forum alt
  • "I am Bob's smirking revenge"
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Funkstain wrote:
    rip bob, these letters spell his doom i fear
    Plot twist, it was written by Bob's forum alt

mY MONEY is on Verstappen senior
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Scho madness stories are great. My wife won't let me have the voicemail they got of a mum raging about the fact that her 8yr daughter lost her £600 jacket on the premises (which turned up two days later). The ad libbed insults/threats venemously spat at absolutely everyone were outrageously high tier.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    The week the iPhone X came out a kid came into school with one. They dropped it in the playground, nothing malicious, just being a kid, and the kid told their mum that

We were told we needed to pay £700 to repair it because of our unsafe concrete outside the school building. What a day.
  • That's the stuff.

TELL YOUR DONKEY MAN SO-CALLED WOMAN HEAD NONE OF THE OTHER PARENTS DRESS THEIR SOCIAL SERVICES CHILDREN LIKE MINE.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It's when parents say they're going to the "education board" about us that I lose it.

There is no such thing in Scotland.
  • Should be in Texas now. Instead I’m at The Jam Tarts.
    z3e7xA5.jpg

FUCK YOU COVID!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    2 miles away from me and that stadium fucking sucks. Even Hearts fans talk about it being a dive. Scary that Eqster Road has now overtaken it with facilities.
  • tin_robot wrote:
    We get letters like that at work quite often, and I'm often tasked with decoding them.  (Mainly because I'm also the safeguarding and Prevent lead, and such missives usually touch on one or both of those).

I simultaneously desperately want to see the whole thing, whilst thinking you probably shouldn't share them.  (The person who wrote it is likely fairly unwell.)

If there's the slightest whiff of a threat in there I'd mention it to the Police, though to be honest more for their benefit than yours, as again, they may be at risk in a whole bunch of ways.

Scan them, print them, turn them into a triptych for your wall.
  • ’Murica. The absolute state of it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57832053

(Thanks to Swirl for posting this on Twitter.)

_119393590_legogun.png

“It is illegal in the US to produce a children's toy that precisely resembles a real gun, but the laws do not explicitly prevent manufacturers from making a gun that resembles a toy.”
  • So does that mean you could take a NERF gun for example, holow it out and use it as a skin for a real gun?
    If so I feel like thats a loophole that needs changing pretty damn quickly.

Or would it fall under concealed weapons laws?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    poprock wrote:
    ’Murica. The absolute state of it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57832053

(Thanks to Swirl for posting this on Twitter.)

_119393590_legogun.png

“It is illegal in the US to produce a children's toy that precisely resembles a real gun, but the laws do not explicitly prevent manufacturers from making a gun that resembles a toy.”

I don’t find that quote particularly weird, if I’m honest. If I were writing gun laws, I wouldn’t have banned guns that look like toys either because, a) it wouldn’t have crossed my mind, b) even if it had then I’d think “nah, nobody can be that stupid and c) guns that look like toys would be covered by my ban on all guns anyway.

I also strongly suspect that the banning of toys that look like guns was prompted by some tragic accident (or two, three, etc), so the law was passed to prevent police shooting people holding harmless objects that they thought were guns in the future. Not that it’s done much good.
  • What concealed weapons laws?

Not even looked at the article yet, but the plastic used for things like Lego and Nerf guns probably isn't great for guns. Making the plastics they use for guns in those colours probably isn't difficult though, maybe not very economical. Toy makers will be on the phone to their lawyers as well.
  • Not suggesting the NERF gun would be in anyway an essential part of the gun just a casing hiding a real gun inside.

Maybe Im the psycho.
  • Why not make a gun that looks like a phone?

Home - Ideal Conceal
  • I_R wrote:
    Why not make a gun that looks like a phone?

Home - Ideal Conceal

Well that's fucking scary

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I_R wrote:
    Not even looked at the article yet, but …

vault.jpg
  • My girlfriend just found out her parents' home was destroyed in the floods last night. They were woken up in the night by a boat evacuating people, and had no time to salvage any belongings. They're uninsured and still paying off the mortgage for a house that no longer exists. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose everything like that. I think the photos would probably sting the most. Still, at least everyone is safe
  • That's proper rotten.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!