Astral Chain - Batonetta?
  • I really liked this game, but yeah the platform stuff riding the dog legion thing was an absolute ball ache, and it all went on a bit longer than it should have done.

Still a really solid game though, liked the overall tone and once you get good switching a lot during battles and getting good unlocks for them all it becomes way more fun.
  • monkey wrote:
    I’m totally trading this in. Everything apart from the fighting is kind of irritating in some way shape or form but also completely uninteresting. I have no desire to fall off another platform because the robot has some bullshit momentum and boring challenges demand some more concentration than the enjoyment can compensate.

It’s not a bad game but the story is not interesting enough to persist -
    Spoiler:
    and my non leet level skills are not getting the most out of anything but I am breezing through the fights still. - the health back on killing makes a lot really trivial.

Bah.
    I’ll take it off your hands and beat the shop price.

In the end I didn’t trade it in. If you’re in no rush I might see how I feel in a week or so after the heat had cooled a bit more.
  • Yeah no rush at all. If you want to get rid at some point let me know, if not no probs.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Boris wants it. But not quite yet?

Whichever guys. Gav. What do you reckon to game length? If it’s reasonably short I may take it next and try to get through it quick.
  • I’m at about 20 hours and nearly at the end. But I’ve been doing every side mission I come across.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Yeah that sounds ok. Moot if you’re ok with it I’ll go next. Gav will pm you details.
  • Cool cool cool. Will send out tomorrow or Tues.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cheers bud.
  • Wow, post game battles are good. Was doing well, but got hard quick.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Yeah, I got quite far into them but came across a real bastard in the end and haven't been back. There's absolutely tons of content there though.
  • Started chapter 11 last night.  Was looking to ask if there's any way to upgrade the X-baton/Legatus once you change bases but I just pushed on anyway, can't be bothered to search every nook and cranny on the off chance.  I had the the materials to beef them up properly at last but it seems like the upgrades option is tied to the station, so I haven't been able to do it for a while (which seems an odd punishment for holding fire with the premium/rare material codes).  Can't seem to buy medicine without access to the medical bay either.
  • I thought it was possible in the new base, but can't be sure.
  • It's likely that I just didnt find the right room. Finished it now anyway.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!