Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I wouldn’t say I loved it, but I loved the setting. I was never a hater though, solid enough game.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    I wouldn’t say I loved it, but I loved the setting. I was never a hater though, solid enough game.
    I haven't played enough to know how good it is as a game, but as a sucker for settings it's incredible.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I really liked bioshock 3. Its great
  • Paging Muggins!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I really like BioShock Infinite and the ending was top notch. Still haven’t played the Burial at Sea DLC yet, which seems like madness really. Got my beady eye on those Switch ports.
    Get schwifty.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    They're apparentl £32 on TheGameCollection who are 100% reliable and often ship before.
  • Raiziel wrote:
    I really like BioShock Infinite and the ending was top notch. Still haven’t played the Burial at Sea DLC yet, which seems like madness really. Got my beady eye on those Switch ports.

Yeah, when they hit a chalice they are mine
  • All over Bioshock 3 when it hits Switch. I liked the mechanics of 1 but not really the setting, but the setting of 3 looks great.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    They're apparentl £32 on TheGameCollection who are 100% reliable and often ship before.

Tempting, but comes out same day as Xenoblade, so might as well wait for a price drop on BioShock. I wonder how many of the games are on the cart.
    Get schwifty.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Only the first.
  • Paging Muggins!

It was really his advocating for the game that made me finally sit down and play it. He was certainly in my thoughts when I was wandering through the city in the opening section.
  • Sat back down with Infinite tonight and I'm really enjoying it. Combat is very satisfying but the best part is the story and characters - fascinating stuff and pulls no punches.
  • I completed it a couple of weeks ago for the first time.
    The combat is indeed good, especially when whats her face can use tears.

Overall though while I enjoyed the game I found it always slightly lesser than what was offered in the previous games.

Colombia is gorgeous but soulless (all be it somewhat purposefully) whereas Rapture was a character in itself with a story arc.

Mr Handy was no Big Daddy, the Songbird no Big Sister.

Generally again the plot was good, certainly offered more than many other games but didn't get me like Bioshock 1 did.

Its a good game though much better than I gave it credit for on release.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Started great, got very boring somewhere in the middle, never finished it.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Tbh I thought the story was pap. Just enjoyed Sky hooking using powers and guns and looking at the setting. But agree Rapture was a better overall experience.

I think it would be a great game for a remaster. Add far more to the city, make it bigger, more verticality, more people.
  • I will revisit this trilogy one day
  • Quite enjoyed the Bioshock trilogy. Settings for all the games are striking due to the art nouveau visual style. The third was great too even if I would've liked a more open world to explore. At that point in time with that level of detail probably too much to ask for. Gameplay is okayish but it's the narrative that sticks with you. Lots of criticism towards libertarian capitalism and its excessiveness, past and present which includes slavery. Not many people care for that as they just want to get on and shoot stuff but at least the devs are kind of trying to stimulate the grey matter.

Would love to see an update with a more open world and more open style of play. Rapture/ Colombia as an open world complete with inhabitants and an oddball culture to interact with would be amazeballs.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!