Animal Crossing New Horizons - Switch
  • How do I get my friend code?

Click onto your profile on the top-left on the Switch home screen, it should be on there.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    Are you limited to how many islands you can visit in a day or on one ticket?

One ticket, one island, one visit. Just visiting my second one, so you can do it at least twice!

I presume you can visit friends as often as you like.

Might be an idea to wait until you get the ladder to get the most out of it.
  • What's the deal with the fruit in the top left? I see you can eat up to 10 but not sure what it's doing??
  • Bob wrote:
    . FC: 2070-1509-7332
    Are you sure this is right?
    FC: 2070 - 1 509- 7332 That any better?

love it.
    The Forum Herald™
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    @Chalice Think they said it powers you up when you eat more when chopping etc. I haven’t tried it myself.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    How you supposeed to get 30 iron ore without either spending all your nook mile things to visit other islands or whack your own rocks every day for a week as they replenish?
  • Still trying to work that out. Can you dig them up???
  • Anyone up for starting a WhatsApp group chat for visiting?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Pro tip for whacking rocks:
    Spoiler:
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • And my friend code is

SW-1703-8525-5703
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Also most people may not know this but holding down b let’s you run but it will scare bugs and fish away
  • If you want to be part of the WhatsApp chat for visiting dm me your number and I’ll add you
  • Won't discord do?
  • mk64 wrote:
    Anyone up for starting a WhatsApp group chat for visiting?

As gav says, probably better off with the Discord. It's already established and there's people in there nowadays, it seems.
  • Bandb discord or just ac in general?
  • B&B, but you can get an AC channel easily
  • Just been to see Blathers. He couldn’t take all of my samples, for reasons people will find out for themselves, I’m sure. Looking forward to the game opening up a fraction more with the tool recipes he’s given me.
  • Was toiling away to get nook miles, then I discovered there were a lot more categories on the app than I’d realised. Tent now paid off!
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Opened my gates for the first time earlier. My friend gave me a peach and liked utopia. Told me Rory was body shaming him
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Anyone know how the MP works, resources wise? If my lad plays using his account and mines all the rocks, will they be empty when I play?
  • Yes that's what happens frantic
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • My wife sold all the oranges in my town
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • And stole my Flamingo
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    How utterly stupid. Elliot has just made a character and now can't progress because there's nothing for him to collect.

Stellar job Ninty.
  • It would give you a huge head start no?
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'd rather he had a separate island than be competing for stuff to actually do on the one island. Utter madness.
  • Yeah found that out myself, I've purposefully left weeds and stuff for my boy. So you share resources but not Miles and bells... Kinda makes it tougher
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Just found out you can’t cloud save on this, so I guess I’m stuck on the Switch Lite (or making another island on the OG if I want to play on the TV). Doesn’t matter, it feels to me to be a more portable game and it’s absolutely gorgeous to look at on the Lite’s screen.
  • Doesn’t everything turn up in the recycling box if people come and rinse your island?
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Sadly the "share the resoruces" thing is kind of embedded in Animal crossing, since the N64/GC days. I don't thinkt hey'll ever change it, because it's agains the philosophy of the game. Can be a drag though.

In more positive news, it's a delightful looking game to look at. Ninty really know how to make things look just so. Even the openings to tents/houses just have a sublimely subtle gradient to them that looks utterly perfect.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!