Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    This went downhill rapidly:
    Spoiler:
  • It's early days here, but we're off to a flyer. Time to abuse my authority!
    Spoiler:
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Who is this Al Dungeon guy anyway?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Spoiler:

Wtf
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Spoiler:

Wtf

I was all geared up for a hard boiled detective story, going to play it straight and solve a few crimes.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Just completed it in record time.
    Spoiler:
  • Lol; trying to play it straight and found some fresh clothes in my apocalypse setting.  Trying to simply change into them from my rags proving quite difficult.  The AI thought I wanted to sleep in a garbage bag, and then made a point of saying my underwear was now dirty.
    Spoiler:
  • It's gone insane on me here.  Leaving a grocery store and looking for other survivors:

> You leave the store.
    As you make your way through the streets, you consider where to go next.
    Note: There is a lot of text on this screen. Please copy and paste the text to your computer to read it there.

> You look around the area.
    As you wander through the streets you note that although everything is deserted, the signs directing people to the restrooms are all still clearly legible. You make sure to choose one with a toilet that hasn't been ripped out yet.

> You shout.
    "THE CULT OF JESUS CHRIST MALACHI! HENCEFORTH WE ARE NO LONGER RESPECTED AS FOLLOWS: WE ARE DIRTY UNDERWEAR WEAPONS!"
  • WTF
    Spoiler:
  • Genius. I can't help visualising all this madness, would be great to make animations of some of this stuff. Actually a quick search for "ai dungeon animated" in youtube yields a few results, dunno how good they are.
  • This was an AI story generated by Talk To Transformer, which generates a few paragraphs based on some initial input, produces similarly bizzare results as AI Dungeon. I offered the input "Let me tell you a sad story" in the Twitch chat and he read it out live. Someone then made this little animation -

• It's going a bit 2A on me now.

> You load the gun.
    You hold the gun up to your head and think about how you're going to kill yourself with it, but then realize that there is no need as they will never take away your firearms again.
  • First chapter of my zombie flick -
    Spoiler:

I'm experimenting with trying to guide the story along a bit more, I've got a rough idea of where I want it to go, but then modifying my ideas based on what oddities the AI comes up with and trying to feed that back into the story. It's pretty rough, with some changing terminology and stuff but it's going quite well so far.

When you use the "Story" input mode it doesn't seperate your input, so I've gone through and manually added the > and spaced things so you can see my text. I'm curious too see how much the AI is able to learn based on my exposition and how well it can improvise with it.
  • Just had they longest every mystery story. It went on for ever, in a kind of meta way.
    Spoiler:

TL;DR - turns out I'm Satan.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Time travel adventures are my latest thing
    Spoiler:
  • Honestly I’m really not doing any mysteries or anything like that - 100% filth.
  • Gremill wrote:
    Just had they longest every mystery story. It went on for ever, in a kind of meta way.
    Spoiler:

This is so good, top lols. I just have one question for you -
    Spoiler:
  • FranticPea wrote:
    Time travel adventures are my latest thing
    Spoiler:

This is cool as fuck, please continue.
  • I've only gone and found a cure for zombification (Zombie flick part 2) -
    Spoiler:

My story is a bit less mental than others here, I've deliberately been trying to keep it more mundane and fairly cogent, though there's always some fucker who jumps out from behind you and points a gun at your head.
  • I've realised that when it gives you a "____" response you're supposed to edit in something, like the correct name or something. There's a little edit button or a / command I think.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Mad innit? In the mystery one when you wake up in hospital I had a couple of voices in my head that would offer advice now and then. No one could see them. Kyle and Annie they were called. Really strange.

You can delete the last AI comment and reroll if it goes wonky but these two kept coming back.
  • Gremill wrote:
    Just had they longest every mystery story. It went on for ever, in a kind of meta way.
    Spoiler:

This is so good, top lols. I just have one question for you -
    Spoiler:

There was a point where I was going to give up, but I'm glad I powered through because it became very strange and deeper than I had suspected it could.
  • > You say "Well, what do you think? We did it! We cured zombification! He is in nearly perfect health, just a few issues with his hair and nails. This will change everything!"
    Barbara shakes her head and sighs.
    "I'm sorry, I really don't see how this is a success story, this man is missing parts of his body and has a permanent nervous tic."
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Fuck off Barbara
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Silly Babs
  • I played 45 minutes of a zombie story and didn't encounter a single zombie, just a guy called Marco who wouldn't shut up about batteries.
  • It's not messing around.  I thought I'd try a fun mystery one, and didn't last long.
    Spoiler:

I totally didn't want to shoot when I said I'd never seen them!  I guess police brutality's even made it into AIs.
  • LOL!  This is comedy.

You are Elm, a survivor trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world by scavenging among the ruins of what is left. You have a backpack and a canteen. You haven't eaten in two days so you're desperately searching for food. You enter a rundown building and find a piece of tattered carpet on the floor covered in blood.
    It might be worth saving but then again it might not. A shiver runs down your spine as you contemplate eating someone's...

> You look around for food.
    You grab the piece of tattered carpet covered in blood and hold it tightly in your arms as you run out of the building.

> You say "hang on, this isn't food"
    The man runs up to you, grabs the carpet out of your hands and says "If you think that's not food, you're dumber than I thought."
  • I've nearly fallen off my chair with this bit...!!!

> You say "but it isn't. It's a bit of carpet. You can't eat carpet!"
    "So?" He says, beginning to tear up the carpet into pieces with his teeth.
    "But... but..."
    The man stops chewing and looks at you with a stare that could kill. He takes one step forward, reaches out, and slaps you across the face with the back of his hand.

> You say "Who are you, carpet eater?"
    He stops chewing and stares at you for a moment, before smiling and replying "I'm your new owner."

> You say "What? You don't own me!"
    "Oh no? Well you just bitched at me for saving your life, and who knows what'll happen if I can't find anymore food tomorrow."
    "But..."

> You say "You didn't save my life!"
    "No, the man who shot you did. But as I said, I just acquired your services, so I get to decide whether or not to save your life."

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!