regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Man people don't give kids any credit. Weak systems, yea its for kids m8.

Kids can build working calculators in Minecraft.
  • The thing is, most of the reviews are totally fair. I didn't dislike it as much as you did Jon. I went with a 6. It's fine. Mostly boring, too easy, but with moments that I enjoyed. I certainly didn't hate playing it (unlike say... Drone Swarm or Dungeons of Nahuelbuek or w/e it's called) but these are the games that are hardest to score IMO. I wavered on 2.5 and 3, but I don't like half stars on a 5 star scale, cso then you might as well be doing out of 10, so I bumped it to 3 stars. But I am sort of glass I never have to play it again. It's lucky it got 3 stars really. As my pal Jordan at Overlode said though, some people are giving it hash heid scores.
  • Tempy wrote:
    NME didn't social it so I didn't get to go out in a blaze of glory, but man... reading the stuff under the VGC tweet is wild.
    When did you guys turn in to IGN? This is a garbage take. 20 person team. Almost bug free experience. How about you actually talk about the game and its components instead of your feelings? Are you a journal or a blog? The reviews against Biomutant have been savage to say the least. It's difficult not to see this as a smear campaign. Based on all these reviews, I bet Biomutant is actually a sleeper hit.
    Wow!! why the fk are many reviews they downing this game cus of the hate of PS5 1080pMan shrugging this 100% confirms all this bitch ass journey all up Sony ass Rolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughing this game is not a 2 stars Fk off Rolling on the floor laughing
    Yeah look like reviewer are failing to review this game.
    And then the real knife in the heart Jon, checking your byline and calling you out:
    Reviews cyberpunk at 3 stars on ps4, but this has a lower score of 2 stars. Pretty much all the reviewers are skewed nowadays look further than metacritics, and such before buying.
    YEAH BUDDY WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT? EH? HOW CAN BUGGY CYBERPUNK BE 1 STAR HIGHER THAN BIOMUTANT EH? SHILL! FRAUD! PAID OFF ANTI-SONY BITCH!
    The internet sure isn't what it used to be.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • All us game reviewers had to rush it through and THQ didn't pay us any bonuses or give us any free tat and so we had to give it a bad score.

I am sort of obsessed with reading the community reaction to it though, cos it's really interesting to see how hard people had fallen for this game, on the back of... not much really.
  • I mean, I would still rather play day 1 Cyberpunk on a base PS4 than this. In fact, I did, for many hours after I'd finished reviewing it.

I finished this in 20 hours and couldn't stomach a minute of NG+.
  • I loaded it up in NG+ to get some names in my notes and I managed about 5 mins before turning it off. With a combat tweak I think I could play more. I liked my wee dude.

At least it looks nice!

E2KhlYvX0Agejbj?format=jpg&name=large
    E2Khmr4WUAE-4Ed?format=jpg&name=large
    E2KhsZ2WUAMNyEr?format=jpg&name=large
    E2KhtkOWYAUYbKR?format=jpg&name=large
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Nice pics!

For the community getting behind it is it the underdog thing coming out? They’ve backed their horse and no way can it be a bad game.

In a similar vein I felt really supportive of Outriders in the run up to launch. They were doing all the right things with preview videos showing loads of promise. Played the demo and noped out of it real quick. As much as I wanted to support what the devs were doing to change the GaaS model the gameplay was just shite.
  • Definitely an underdog. AA game, 5 years in the making, ex-Avalanche developers with a DREAM and a VISION to make the one game they've always wanted to make.
  • With the football season over there is a lack of beef in my life so I might go ReplyGuy hunting on Jon's review tweet tbh
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Are those PC pics?
  • Yep. Photomode is pretty nice.
  • It does look nice. Pity it's been a damp squib.

I genuinely enjoyed reading Jon's review.  Definitely a tier above the standard.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Brutal
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    That’s fighting talk
  • How do you become a part of a community around something that hadn’t even launched? I srsly don’t get the need to pre-order and I certainly don’t understand how big swathes of people become fans of something they haven’t yet had a full experience with?
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Brutal

Bodied harder than i've ever been by a Twitter comment. That's how you do it.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Well I have now read both and enjoyed both. Yes, even Tempy's.
  • Haha shit. Tempy's writing wasn't getting questioned on Twitter so I didn't mention it.

Though Jon definitely wins the Jon vs Tempy battle of the reviewers that has been playing out recently that we all knew about but didn't really comment on.
  • Haha, don't worry, my money is on Jon too.
  • Loving the comments stuff in here. We should have a thread dedicated to people raging at Tempy & Jon.
  • It's just fortunate that we're straight white men so we don't get tons of abusive DMs and death threats as well!
  • Hang on, you two aren't lovers?

I thought that's how you ended up reviewing the same game.
  • I just wanted to be a ninja rodent, was that too much to ask?
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Instead it all went
    Spoiler:
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Use of tobacco?-ban this sick filth!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    DrewMerson wrote:
    E2Q_vgvWUAMD1Xi.jpg

‘For kids’.

Sounds like school to me
  • I might just buy this at the weekend, despite the fallout from all the reviews,and I'll model my little guy on this chap:
    Spoiler:
  • What about your character though?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!