Forza Horizon 5 - FNF NEVER DIE
  • [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • It's Friday and the silence worries me
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I'm backshift then I'll be doing fifa things this week. Apologies.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I may make a late, drunk appearance if people are on.
  • @drew

It’s essentially because a lot of it’s repetitive and there’s no clear line through the career and the game doesn’t do enough to showcase its variety / the seasons suck in Mexico too. All imho of course.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Quiet in here...
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Yea I'm doubting I'll make it. Absolutely knackered. Kids have been full on.
    Just making dinner and starting episode 4 of The Boys
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Yea I'm doubting I'll make it. Absolutely knackered. Kids have been full on.
    Just making dinner and starting episode 4 of The Boys

*Gasp!*

Didn't realise Ep4 was out. May do that and some RDR2.

• bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    ‘Sup fannie’s, can’t tonight coz family commitments. x
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • I'm currently walking laps of our street with a very crazy baby in the carrier. Just trying to get him to calm down and sleep. After he does, I'm collapsing on the sofa
  • I'm currently walking laps of our street with a very crazy baby in the carrier. Just trying to get him to calm down and sleep. After he does, I'm collapsing on the sofa

There's 5 of us online, come join us.

• How does treasure work? I paid £2.99 see to see what it was about and expected to see a big x on the map or something to drive too but can’t work out where it is?!
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    The treasure map reveals experience boards and barn finds when they become available, but that’s about it. There’s no treasure to be found on the map outside of the weekly treasure challenge.
  • What Yoss said.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • The real treasure is the friends we make along the way.
  • Nice!
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • What’s a weekly treasure challenge?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    There’s a treasure hunt challenge in the Festival Playlist each week.
  • July 19th, we all go to HOT WHEEEELZ
  • yeah that Hotwheels thing looked good 

i'm upto level 41 and have started covering off larger swathes of the map stuff to do. Is there a way to filter on things which i've not done? 

When I click on a race there are options to the right which look like harder versions of the same "race" or something. Is that correct? 

Also i'm not sure i'm clear on "restriction" conditions for certain things. For a beginner they really could make things simpler. 

If i get two stars on a speed trap, what is the benefit of me going back to do the 3rd star? 

Once I unlock all of the festival chapters and complete them do i get anything? 

Did a 24minute race the other day, hands were sweating like a bitch at the end. Intense. Still playing on novice though. 

There's a race against some jet ski's i dont seem to be able to beat which is fucking me off.
  • 1. You can filter on the map to show different types of things, but the only way to know that it is something you've not done, is for there to be a "NEW" sticker underneath the map icon.

2. Those options to the right are "event lab" almost kinda remixes of the track by other users. Some may have changed the layout, weather, time of day etc or even the restrictions.

3. Yeah it can be a bit confusing but remember it'll all only be something you can filter down to in your garage menu, either by car type, or car class. You can also see a full list of eligible vehicles for an event by highlighting it and pressing start, I believe...

4. Other than progress towards achievements/accolades for 3*'ing everything, no.

5. An achievement, I think. Probably a car.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    yeah that Hotwheels thing looked good 

i'm upto level 41 and have started covering off larger swathes of the map stuff to do. Is there a way to filter on things which i've not done? 

You can filter to “new”, but that will still miss things that you’ve attempted but not completed. It’s a bit annoying.
    When I click on a race there are options to the right which look like harder versions of the same "race" or something. Is that correct? 

I assume that these are the associated accolades, you can view all of them from the accolades screen. There are prizes available for completing some of them, but for the most part they just give you accolade points that help you get higher on the global leaderboard if you care about that. Edit: could be event lab stuff. Some of it is pretty decent, think Forge for driving.
    Also i'm not sure i'm clear on "restriction" conditions for certain things. For a beginner they really could make things simpler. 

The restrictions are for the weekly challenges in the festival playlist.
    If i get two stars on a speed trap, what is the benefit of me going back to do the 3rd star? 

XP, accolade points.
    Once I unlock all of the festival chapters and complete them do i get anything? 

Don’t think so, although maybe there’s a linked accolade somewhere with a prize attached? Can’t really remember.
    Did a 24minute race the other day, hands were sweating like a bitch at the end. Intense. Still playing on novice though. 

There's a race against some jet ski's i dont seem to be able to beat which is fucking me off.

Make use of rewind, it’ll get you through most tricky situations eventually.
  • Yes the rewind button is a godsend, rarely use it on novice but it's great. 

I'm mainly using 2/3 cars atm, i've a nice F40 and a Buggati Veron? (sp?) 

Any of you lot want to send me some cars? :)
  • I'll find some doublers and fire them across next time I'm on.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    There are better S2 cars than the Veyron if you’ve gotta go fast. The Forza Edition Lambo Sesto is ridiculous.
  • yea i saw a video about it. 

for jump challenge things, if it's a dirt road lead up but straight line which alot of them seem to be is it quicker to do that in a Veyron or a Rally Car?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Usually an S2 road car.

The Hoonigan RS200 is decent for those types of things too, it’s the only rally car in the game that is S2 in its stock configuration.
  • Just realised you can't gift specific cars to specific gamertags, mk. Unless I'm missing something

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!