Forza Horizon 5 - FNF NEVER DIE
  • I'd better install it then.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I'm out on Friday unfortunately, sorry guys.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Same.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    :(
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Can we tempt any of the old crew back, for old times sake? Franny? Paul? Webbs????

Hair, fetch the gif, I'll allow it this time.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    As ever my liege, your pish is my command.

hJVQmsd.gif

With that, the dark forces of rubbing have been summoned…

• I’ve made the hall of fame whatever that means
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    It means you’ve essentially finished the main part of the SP, although you’ll still have plenty to mop up, I’m sure.
  • well I saw you have 620k points and i've only got 120 and there are still what seem like side quests to do. I want to get to the point where i've 3* most things and have nothing "new" on the map. 

Up to now i've basically been turning the game off by holding down poiwer and turning the console off - assuming the game is auto-saving. 

Does the game/xbox work that way? SHould i close all games using your method? I've had two instances where i completely lost sound in the game (thinking it might be my soundbar or something) and then had to so a full reboot or something (then it worked fine).
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Check the accolades section for additional challenges.

Turning the console off should be fine, the game gets suspended into Quick Resume, you should be returned to exactly where you left it (there is a limit to how many games can be saved in QR at any one time, but even then, FH saves pretty regularly).

FWIW, my go to with in game Xbox issues these days is to quit from the menu and load back in, that usually fixes most things. Sometimes, due to QR, restarting the console simply seems to return you to the game in the exact same place with the bug still occurring.
  • can I go into the acolades section screen and select an accolade (it lets me pin one) and then have it point a way point to me? 

And also on the left side of the screen while i'm driving, above the sat nav it has like a next thing to do, how do i get that set to the map? I dont know where it is!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Pinning accolades tracks progress but doesn’t set a waypoint. I assume that the thing above the satnav is just the name of the pinned accolade that your progress is being tracked for, along with the progress you’ve made. Many of the accolades don’t have specific locations you need to visit to complete them in anyway.

The Anna thing (down on d-pad then another direction) sets routes to activities based on what you’ve asked it for. I’ve never really used it, so I don’t really know how it works with accolades.
  • so how do you find them? Just using the icons on the main map? 

honestly, things a bit of a mess in that regard
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    so how do you find them? Just using the icons on the main map? 

Yep.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Can we tempt any of the old crew back, for old times sake? Franny? Paul? Webbs????

w4c5yrh.jpg
  • If you play it, they will come.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    The weekly PR stunts are actually difficult this week.
  • Rainbow road is tough
  • Can we tempt any of the old crew back, for old times sake? Franny? Paul? Webbs????

w4c5yrh.jpg

That Mick Lynch gets everywhere.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I’ve failed that Trailblazer by one second in four different vehicles more often than I can count.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    I’ve failed that Trailblazer by one second in four different vehicles more often than I can count.
    Volvo 850R worked for me if it is of any use. Use the road before it for a good run up too.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I ended up using that fugly DLC Ford with some ridiculous tune I found that went incredibly fast once the wheels stopped spinning in place and as long as you didn’t try to turn. My run-up was cross-country, in a straight line, aiming directly for the end gates.

Now I just have to work out that damn danger sign. That little dip before you hit the ramp never seems to leave me with enough speed to make the distance.
  • That dip is a fucker. Ferarri Cali worked for me with a huge run up from way round the bend. It took me about 6 goes!

Hair, fetch the gif, I'll allow it this time.

Might stop by, if my membership hasn't been revoked.

• I'm sure you'll be fine.

This is me here posting telling you all I've forgot that I've double booked myself this evening and I'm unfortunately out. Bugger and double bugger.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I slept like shit meaning my plans to go out tonight are on shaky ground, so I may put in an appearance after all. Mayber.
  • It will be lovely to hear from you Scott and you Yoss.

If 2 works a treat tonight I'm sure we can revisit it again for you Gav.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    HawBawJaws wrote:

Might stop by, if my membership hasn't been revoked.

Yes lad!
    nRimCdm.gif

Edit: You’re the biggest member I know.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Can we tempt any of the old crew back, for old times sake? Franny? Paul? Webbs????

PM’d the tarts but otherwise engaged, some did express interest if we Horizon 2 again.
  • Child 1 has friends round for a sleepover tonight, so I’ve lost the lounge and therefore the Series X.

:(
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!