OFFICIAL B&B SECRET SANTA 2021! THE BIG REVEAL!
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    This also means we've had nearly everyone now, right? Just Questor & Wookie to go?? Or was Davy still too, I'm getting muddled again ...
  • I'm still waiting as well but if it's coming via ups, I think the ireland branch is really struggling with covid outbreaks keeping staff out. We are still waiting for our staff gift cards.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Wookie's post in the Omi thread made me twitch so I went to look behind my bins just now and, yep, a third secret Santa present! Presuming it's been there since before xmas so well done postie for hiding it so well but also c'mon postie what happened to leaving a card letting me know? Probably also my fault for not checking since I've been back.

The packaging may be rain soaked and looking a bit soggy, but the contents of tasty cans from Beer Hawk are in perfect condition. That's three Santa's for me this year! Thanks Santa, and sorry I kept missing the drop offs! Will post pics of the empties later.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I've eaten cheese from Wookie Hole.

Most people in Cheddar know to not buy Cheddar in Cheddar. The shop in the Gorge relies on holiday trade.

Same with cider, where not many locals buy Thatchers. This is a face you can trust (so long as you stand back if it's operating machinery)... http://wilkinscider.com/
  • Very tempted to give him a bell one teatime and order a flagon.
  • Call him a fat cow and hang up?
  • I looked behind me bins after nmd's post. Empty packets of crisps and Kola champagne cans. Pesky fucking kids
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    That was your main gift, you ungrateful bugger!
  • Kola Champagne is my fave, this can was empty but I went 50 yards down the road to the offie and got a can thanks Santa.
  • Anybody see her off the squad trying irn bru, and saying it tastes like kola champagne from her gaff, I was like "listen love, we had both irn bru and Kola champagne in London back in 1993, you're embarrassing yourself love"
  • Sorry for posting so late, I opened my box from Santa on Christmas morning and then had to jump in the car and leave it behind for a while.

Lots of images ahead, because this was a box of MANY THINGS.

My Santa was never going to be very secret, given the postmark from Taiwan.

oHZfakG.jpg

Okay, LET’S GO!

V1kCHpD.jpg

A Taiwanese flag pin badge. Excellent start!

Q2dbDyS.jpg

A pack of cards from Xpark. I did a Google. Xpark is an amazing-looking themed aquarium. And the cards all have fish-themed constellations on them. Cute!

0K11Rk8.jpg

Branded polypockets. One with Monster Boy! The other for a baseball team. But wait, there’s something inside …

UlJ5IH1.jpg

Cyberpunk gang patches! These are cool.

Onwards! There are MORE THINGS.

gYO4SLN.jpg

This is strange but cool. Google had to help me here, but this is a Pokémon game card for playing an arcade machine which we don’t have in the UK. You collect the plastic cards and scan them at the arcade to unleash your collected Pokémon. Oooh. Swanky.

Xjuc1mb.jpg

More Pokéthings!

A trading card. In a protective case. On a fancy stand for display. But which Pokémon could it be?

ofp9HVA.jpg

Pika!

Okay, THERE’S MORE.

vtvaDUF.jpg

Chinese Pro Baseball League trading cards. Funky. Cool designs and photos.

I wonder if there are any jokers in the pack.

m94b09a.jpg

I got a cheerleader card! Does it get any better? (Oh yes it does …)

mef0dNj.jpg

Because I also got a SIGNED cheerleader card! OMG.

Onwards, to the big hitters. (See what I did there? Segue from baseball to big hitters? No? Okay then.)

yFDh8tw.jpg

Wow. Genuine Sega arcade token. This is a very cool thing. A little Sonic coin.

But finally …

4ndUrVp.jpg
    bOBTGrR.jpg

A plastic model kit of a Saturn! That is amazing. What a thing. Wow.

I genuinely feel like I have a haul of geeky tourist swag from a whistle-stop trip to Taiwan. What an awesome piece of Santa-ing.

Thank you to our very own Taiwan Correspondent. A job well and truly smashed out of the park.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Now I want to go to Taiwan. Thanks a bunch.
  • I'm HOME!!
    Just popped off to the local post office and home with a HUGE box.

The girl in the post office couldn't find it until she realised "oh... YOU'RE MR PANTS!!"

It was addressed to W.N.Pants lol.

I'll be opening once the kids are in bed. Can't wait!!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I'm HOME!!
    The girl in the post office couldn't find it until she realised "oh... YOU'RE MR PANTS!!"

Amazing
  • poprock wrote:
    Sorry for posting so late, I opened my box from Santa on Christmas morning and then had to jump in the car and leave it behind for a while.

Lots of images ahead, because this was a box of MANY THINGS.

My Santa was never going to be very secret, given the postmark from Taiwan.

oHZfakG.jpg

Okay, LET’S GO!

V1kCHpD.jpg

A Taiwanese flag pin badge. Excellent start!

Q2dbDyS.jpg

A pack of cards from Xpark. I did a Google. Xpark is an amazing-looking themed aquarium. And the cards all have fish-themed constellations on them. Cute!

0K11Rk8.jpg

Branded polypockets. One with Monster Boy! The other for a baseball team. But wait, there’s something inside …

UlJ5IH1.jpg

Cyberpunk gang patches! These are cool.

Onwards! There are MORE THINGS.

gYO4SLN.jpg

This is strange but cool. Google had to help me here, but this is a Pokémon game card for playing an arcade machine which we don’t have in the UK. You collect the plastic cards and scan them at the arcade to unleash your collected Pokémon. Oooh. Swanky.

Xjuc1mb.jpg

More Pokéthings!

A trading card. In a protective case. On a fancy stand for display. But which Pokémon could it be?

ofp9HVA.jpg

Pika!

Okay, THERE’S MORE.

vtvaDUF.jpg

Chinese Pro Baseball League trading cards. Funky. Cool designs and photos.

I wonder if there are any jokers in the pack.

m94b09a.jpg

I got a cheerleader card! Does it get any better? (Oh yes it does …)

mef0dNj.jpg

Because I also got a SIGNED cheerleader card! OMG.

Onwards, to the big hitters. (See what I did there? Segue from baseball to big hitters? No? Okay then.)

yFDh8tw.jpg

Wow. Genuine Sega arcade token. This is a very cool thing. A little Sonic coin.

But finally …

4ndUrVp.jpg
    bOBTGrR.jpg

A plastic model kit of a Saturn! That is amazing. What a thing. Wow.

I genuinely feel like I have a haul of geeky tourist swag from a whistle-stop trip to Taiwan. What an awesome piece of Santa-ing.

Thank you to our very own Taiwan Correspondent. A job well and truly smashed out of the park.

OMG that's amazing
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    I'm HOME!!

Amazing

I did laugh uncomfortably whilst I explained why lol
  • Better than Mr NoPants, I suppose!
  • Better than Mr NoPants, I suppose!
    For this I am very grateful
  • That Taiwan swag-haul is legit!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Quality stuff.

All :eyes: on Questor's santa now.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I want that Saturn kit. Brilliant gift.
  • So here we go...
    A MASSIVE BOX WITH LOTS OF GIFTS!!
    eH4AdBx.jpeg

Each one with a label, one for each of my boys, one for my wife and the rest for me!!

cc7lZ8g.jpeg

A lovely scented candle for Mrs wookie, two awesome indoor flying drone orbs for my boys to play with (they are BRILLIANT)

However this one... Well THIS is special

5xDToQx.jpeg

OMG INSIDE IS A FH2 KEYRING, PEN AND T SHIRT!!

l9gZ7VR.jpeg

To go with it is a new headset to keep me "cool" and a disco mirror ball to go with my Friday Night Forza disco playlists!!!
    Also featured is the lovely Christmas chocolates and a brilliant pop up badger card.

Ja1uLFn.jpeg

Santa, THANK YOU. So damn thoughtful!!
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Quite the haul yet again! Great stuff!
  • Awesome! :)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    This year has been outrageous. Well done to all. Some incredible Santas.
  • It’s a vintage year, for sure.
  • Absolutely, top work badgers
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • You guys are all awesome.
    Is it just Questor who is waiting on his gift?
  • Questor and RedDave2 iirc.
  • Outstanding gifts on this page - I suspect Mr B.H. Day was involved in Wookies. Who else would have access to FH2 merch?
    Gamertag: gremill

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!