OFFICIAL B&B SECRET SANTA 2021! THE BIG REVEAL!
  • Reg or another man in Mcfly.
  • Not a clue who mine was. Gav maybe? Only because he said he had one of the books and might have been hiding in plain sight.
  • I have a feeling that mine is a regular FNF member...
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Not a clue who mine was. Gav maybe? Only because he said he had one of the books and might have been hiding in plain sight.

Not me, chief.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Spoiler:
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I can confirm
    Spoiler:
  • I've an idea who mine might be, but I shall keep my council until the reveal.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Will get reveals done at the weekend I reckon.

Spoiler: turns out four people had their Santa as their Santee.
  • It's Wednesday m8
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Not a clue, but whoever it was has either been stalking me up real nice, or has some friends in cool places, or has the instincts of a hawk.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Whereas my Santa has gone obvious (am I really a chelsea fan?!) but big: my boy and I are still getting through and hugely enjoying the Stamford Bridge build, it’s pretty epic/tiny compared to Lego; and just all round joy at so many things
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Oh yeah I need to do this. Later today I hope!

Still no sign of those last two prezzies?? :-(
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Just do it. There's a reason I need you to.
  • I have a feeling in my water about who sent mine.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    The reason I need to know is not about who sent mine although I'm still in the fucking dark about that.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I don't have a Scooby who sent mine but the dice tower has been in use all week.
  • APWOT is a glorious book, chuffed with the splendour. I might try Wattam at some point now. It's honestly the joint most majestic book I've ever owned (tied with my hardback Megadrive annual/compendium).

Also, in a random shout to a santa of Christmas past, I used an Amiibo for the first time last week. I received Shovel Knight from a previous benefactor a few years ago. He's been sat on my drinks cabinet in his box, next to my Orca model (with a tiny Quint being eaten by Bruce) and even tinier Sega console set from Ebay, but I never had a reason to set him free. There are hidden Shovel Knight tracks in Just Shapes and Beats though, so I popped him out and scanned him for even more rhythm action fun. Thanks again to whoever got him for me (I remember all my santas but can't always recall specifics, sorry).

Every year is a vintage in here.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    RIGHT THEN, THE GRAND REVEAL!
    Spoiler:
  • My waters were correct!
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I also owe some special thanks!
    - JonB for being a legend, sadly not able to get directly involved this year, but a generous soul behind the scenes (in keeping with forum tradition I'm told!)
    - Those of you who offered to help with the SNOVID FUND - not much call on it, so little needed in the end, but thank you for the generosity.  You know who you are.
    - Questor and Davy for not getting upset that their presents haven't arrived yet!  Hopefully, hopefully, soon...
    - Lots of other folks for their tolerance of postal systems, particularly internationally (I'm looking at your, Swirl and Pop!)
    - And basically every single one of our Secret Santas for being absolute fucking legends, without exception!  Smashed it out the park this year folks.  

Hugs to all.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cheers Santa MattyJ for my fantastic gifts and I apologise for having a go at you in this thread!!
    Spoiler:
  • Massive thanks ERE, knew it was a forumite of distinguished taste.

Also, I've been waiting for the reveal for a particular reason, but now it's here I've realised I can't necessarily post wot I was going to post without spoilers.
    Spoiler:
  • Wookie you absolute legend! A thousand thank-yous for all the lovely gifts. You absolutely smashed this, and I really was genuinely touched by what you bought me. So thoughtful. You're an absolute star mate.

thank you so much! :)

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Muzzy's spoiler is classic Muzzy btw
  • Mk64, amazing, thank you so much buddy, was the best Christmas ever and you played a part.
  • I had two Santas?! Luckily they’re the same person. 

Thanks Crayon! Guessed it was you from the return address.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Muzzy's spoiler is classic Muzzy btw
    In that I used Excel to generate it? Aye :P
  • Thank you Tiger! Loving the book! You star
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!