ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I also enjoyed this Batman. I liked that it was essentially a crime thriller with Batman as the lead and not a "Batman Movie"

I've not watched it yet, but this please me

We seem to have forgotten that Batman was/is supposed to be the world's greatest detective, and he's been a lot more superhero in recent years
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • There were very human elements to this film that were well portrayed by all involved. However he wasn't a very good detective. I thought the Joker scene would have helped immensely. I'm not convinced by Pattinsons physical stature.
    I'm no doubt going to watch this again and proclaim it the best film ever. I think it really needs another viewing.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • His stature is perfect.  Should be tall and lean.  Affleck and his shrunken tank take was a massive visual nope from me.
  • Only got around to seeing this last night.

Enjoyed the dark and gritty vibe. It was paced quite badly towards the end, but still really enjoyed it. Straight into the crime caper from the off. No origin stuff.

Loved that the Batmobile was just some souped up old muscle car.

They finally found the perfect fit for Paul Dano's crazy overacting.

Batman Begins is still my favourite and I love the later Nolan ones for their ridiculous set-pieces.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!