PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Sasukekun said:

Apparently it is going down today at 4pm, and also next week

Source

But...but....but they cant.I have LOADS of downloading to do.You cant give us 10 free games then stop us downloading em.Bastards.Max Payne is nearly 5 gig on its own.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Sasukekun said:

Source

But...but....but they cant.I have LOADS of downloading to do.You cant give us 10 free games then stop us downloading em.Bastards.Max Payne is nearly 5 gig on its own.

Apparently, today's shouldn't affect PSN too much. You'll be able to do stuff, but you may need to submit the action a couple of times to succeed.

Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Sasukekun said:

Sasukekun said:

Source

Apparently, today's shouldn't affect PSN too much. You'll be able to do stuff, but you may need to submit the action a couple of times to succeed.

Phew,Well multiple presses and refreshing is the norm for me the last few days.As long as I can play peacewalker and payday later il survive.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Is there any DLC on the horizon for Payday? I've got it on PC and the playerbase has vanished into thin air like so much copper wiring in the night.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Pay day got a update to include the new masks and enemy ai techniques.They also accidently wiped the scopes out of the game.But yes in short DLC is incoming as it will also have the patch to put the scopes back in.Of course playing on overkill changes the way the game plays.It gives you different scenarios and tools of the trade.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Lovely jubbs. Hopefully they add grenades and a gadget that lets you see through smoke. Having the ability to remotely turn trip mines on/off would be nice as well rather than having to waddle up to them under fire.

Also fix how nigh impossible the final stretch of Green Bridge can get. Especially on Overkill.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    you should get it and join us on ps3 with it bollocks!
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message

Sasukekun said:

Source

10 free games?
    are you including minis?
    i see max payne and awesomenoughts...and perhaps hamsterball.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    daviedigi said:

Sasukekun said:

Source

10 free games?
    are you including minis?
    i see max payne and awesomenoughts...and perhaps hamsterball.

magic orbz,la gridlock,velocity,wakeboarding,ricochet and a few others.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    daviedigi said:

you should get it and join us on ps3 with your bollocks on my face!

Davie your just sick.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    My lawyer will hear of this.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Fat Princess bundle for only £6.49. Always been tempted by that game and I don't have a fatty fetish.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    We all have a bit of the chubby chaser urges within us.The game is great though.The football is where its at,Proper mutant league on a bad acid trip type shit.If you can get a load of mates on it gets interesting.I think its upto 32 player co op aswel.

Dammit I had this on a now disabled psn account,But I can now see me buying this again.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    There's a football game in it now? Ha. Getting this shit.

I just downloaded Awesomenauts though. And I have Yakuza 3 to finish because Frosty said so. Ugh.
  • Does anyone play Fat Princess any more? Really?
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Do we have enough of a rapport yet so I can simply post "Your mum"?
  • Free game offer!!!

If you "like" the Playstation Access page on Facebook you get two free Minis, Jewel Keepers:Easter Island and Urbanix

Not only have I not played these before, I've never heard of them. But they're free
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Do we have enough of a rapport yet so I can simply post "Your mum"?

You need a rapport to do that?
    Shinji said:

Free game offer!!!

If you "like" the Playstation Access page on Facebook you get two free Minis, Jewel Keepers:Easter Island and Urbanix

Not only have I not played these before, I've never heard of them. But they're free

Tried that, got nothing.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I want Fat Princess but will only play if other people would. 
  • Sasukekun said:

Shinji said:

Free game offer!!!

Tried that, got nothing.

I went through this HotUkDeals link
  • Shinji said:

Sasukekun said:

Shinji said:

Free game offer!!!

Tried that, got nothing.

I went through this HotUkDeals link

Ahhh, got it now.

• RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    I did post a link for the games at the top of the page, But it seems I still have the same talent where my posts dont get seen.
  • If only someone had posted a link for the games.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I recognized your contribution to the thread Retro. Even if I think the deal itself is quite shitty.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    its all good just bugs sometimes.Any way in other news.I bought Fat Princess again and was very surprised to see the online servers are very much still active.I got into a few full rooms.
    Mind you the price is worth it just for the soccer section.I cant remember if you can play that bit online, But I cant see why not.
    Such a fun game to play.
  • Sorry Retro, I got over excited at the idea of free games and just posted without checking.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Shinji said:

Sorry Retro, I got over excited at the idea of free games and just posted without checking.

Dont worry dude its alright.Im on my time of the month haha.The gamers were...........erm....................alright.Frees free though innit.
  • I haven't tried them yet, will give them a blast later
  • regmcfly said:

I want Fat Princess but will only play if other people would. 

I own Fat Princess and haven't played it yet, so I'd always be up for a game of it.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!