• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Going to see Dune pt.2 tonight.

Picked up Mario Wonder because  fuck it.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    What a time you're about to have
  • 1. Friday, Friday, Friday, wooooh
    2. It was payday yesterday so Im going to M&S for some tasty treats after work.
    3. Theres a longer story to this but Ive been moved to the top table at work and am now part of the profit share bonus scheme.
  • Congrats on number three there, Liv. Smashing it, clearly.

1. Launched a big ad campaign for a client today that I’m really proud of. And really proud of my team for doing great work on it.
    2. I’ve got the studio to myself this afternoon, so I’m blasting music nobody else likes.
    3. Fridaybeers incoming. Might even get a can out of the fridge right now.
  • Cheers man, yeah I think so.
    Times are still tough though so there will be no laurel resting.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    1. My eardrum burst but I got an early weekend
    2. At the in laws so C is off my books for the weekend
    3. Brought my 3DS because I'm replaying Mario 3D Land and it slaps
  • Loved 3D Land.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    1. First day of 'stepping back' from being too involved with work. Log in, do my shift, home. Done with all that other bollocks now. AL for the rest of the week too.

2. Back in Elden Ring. It is the best.

3. My near 2tb rave tape/mixes collection full of rarities, from 1982 to about 2018 has now nearly fully copied over to a new external SSD. Andy C four hour set that nobody else seems to have? Renegade Hardware gig bootlegs nobody else has? On it.
  • Yes to number 2.  I'll be back soon.  Need another co-op run-through with The Boy as he wants platinum trophy on his main PSN account.  Plus I want to get to DLC point by 21 June as we are likley to take it slow.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I'm so keen to get back into Elden Ring.
    Really should just start fresh, new play through
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I’m gonna do that at some point. It’s been so long I can’t even remember any of it.
  • Spring is in the air.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Feels more like winter today!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    12 degrees, sunny here. It's lovely
  • 1- made a delicious cassoulet in the slow cooker for dinner tonight. The house smells amazing.

2- had a day of nonsense meetings that I had to be in but didn't need to add anything. So I sat on mute with camera off and played Balders Gate 3 for a few hours.

3- I bought myself a Harmonica and a Udemy course to learn to play. Always wanted to play blues harmonica, decided to just jump in and do it.
    It's day two of lessons and I'm really enjoying it. Can play single notes, basic chords and today learning the basics of scales.
    I'm keeping this secret from the family, want to learn and be competent by the summer so I can take it with me on our family trip to France. Love the idea of sitting by the firepit of an evening, glass of whiskey or three down and just playing some tunes.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I tried to learn many years ago. Got a few things sounding pretty good. Didn't realise initially that you need a harp in different keys for different tunes.

The highlight for me was busting out The Last of the Summer Wine theme in the middle of the night on a woods camping trip. I was legendary for at least a minute.
  • Wookie the bluesman, love that idea. He's got the in-laws are visiting and he don' know whadda do blues.

1. Was successful in interviewing for my own job and was placed in the role I wanted in the new structure.

2. Elden Ring is even better second time around.

3. Cobra Kai is utterly, utterly ludicrous and keeps getting more so and I love it.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Hurrah for no.1 mate!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    1. Got audited at work, passed with flying colours.
    2. Had an exam as part of my uni course, which I don't think I did terribly in.
    3. Managed to grab an hour to myself after work and watched the first episode of Shogun. Seems decent.
  • g.man wrote:
    Hurrah for no.1 mate!

Come with g if you want to live...
  • Huzzah for everyone!
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    1. Ate a creme egg bar and my head is buzzing from the sugar rush

2+3 Out on the tear tonight - first Friday out is ages.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • 1 - had a super productive day at work in which I get to tell people "No". I like saying no, it lowers their enthusiasm.

2 - my wife just brought me up a hotdog whilst I work.

3 - my wife is going out on a "mums night out". I have the house to myself once the kids are in bed. I'm gonna watch movies that she doesn't like and I've wanted to see!! Plus pizza!!
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    1. Sorted something at work, which was quite serious and potentially very time consuming, in a couple of hours so managed an early knock off.
    2. Took Isla swimming.
    3. Fish and chips for dinner, with a nice cold glass of chardonnay.
  • 1. Off work for nine days now. My last act, going to the WH Smiths for cashback cos the atm at the front door is goosed. Asked my man Raymond for £50, exchanged pin number and pleasantries and went on my way. Counted £60. He's also a really bitter Celtic fan, so that tenner is going on a Rangers win + Tav anytime acca.

2. Going to Manchester tomorrow to see a long time fave band of mine whom I've never seen live before (a thirteen year hiatus just as I got into them kinda does that) and I'm so excited. May cry at points.

3. My weed plug returning from Cheltenham early and sorting me before I went off work. Love it when a plan comes together.
  • 1. My arm blisters burst and my arm is healing.
    2. I got to hang the washing out on the line in the sun and it dried this afternoon.
    3.ASDA Extra Special Lotus Biscoff Croissant
  • 1 - I woke up and don't feel like absolute death. Plus my arm is healing nicely and no longer hurts.
    2 - my youngest is being very cute this morning. Makes up for one of my twins being an absolute little shite today.
    3 - just bought 3 tickets to see Seasick Steve at the Shepherds Bush Empire in November. Going halves with my brother and we are taking my dad as a suprise for Christmas.
    Super excited for that one. It'll be my first gig in about 5 years
  • By November my beard with be longer, mostly grey and I'll be fairly competent on the blues harmonica
  • Lol Seasick Steve is such a 'learning harmonica and growing a beard' gig. Good work.
  • Heh.

I started to clean the kitchen so opened Spotify on my phone. Opened one of his albums and there was a link "Seasick Steve is playing near you soon!"

CLICK AND BUY NO CHANCE TO THINK

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!