Three Good Things
  • (Yesterday)

1) Rehearsals for the play went well, even if I still can't do an Australian accent.  (I may just have to get an Australian to record the script for me, and learn it phonetically). 
    2) I found myself on my own for lunch and whipped up a really nice little stir fry.
    3) I showed my daughter Tiny Tina's Wonderlands as it looked like the sort of thing that would appeal to her sense of humour - we ended up playing it on split screen together late into the night.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    To do an aussie accent try talking out of the side of your mouth, while winking.
  • Say biked beans instead of baked beans. This only works when you need to say baked beans though.
  • To do an aussie accent try talking out of the side of your mouth, while winking.

Just tried this and yes, it was a more convincing accent. My wife thinks it’s hilarious.

• 1.) Lawrence Fox just lost in court.  The Cunt.

That's all I've got for today.
    [quote="SpaceGazelle"]It doesn't matter who you vote for, the politicians always get in.[/quote]
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    1. My dad and my mum called me to say mums mobility is massively up which is massive.

2. It was a mercifully quiet day at work. I did hide for part of It but there wasn't much I needed to pick up. In fact there was nothing. Kids just got on with it.

3. Infinite Wealth tonight
  • Excellent news on 1 & 2!!

I've no idea what 3 means.
    [quote="SpaceGazelle"]It doesn't matter who you vote for, the politicians always get in.[/quote]
  • 1.) Lawrence Fox just lost in court.  The Cunt.

That's all I've got for today.

That's my win for the day!!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • [quote="SpaceGazelle"]It doesn't matter who you vote for, the politicians always get in.[/quote]
  • Excellent news on 1 & 2!!

I've no idea what 3 means.

Reg has won the lottery!

Seriously though excellent news about you mum
  • Don't call me Mum.
  • I don't even have her number, mate
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • MumsNameIsNotMe
  • I know what it is.
    Spoiler:

• Actually, why the Fox does than man appear on my Twitter feed?  I thought I had his name banned moons ago.

Fixing that will be my "2" of the day.
  • That's it. Fuck off Lozza,  join Isabel OakShitt and Julia Hartley-Brewer on my shitlist.

Cunts!

OK, that's brightened my day up.
  • Been a while.....

1. Played xbox online with my son for the first time today. He's terrible, but it was fun

2. Chinese or chippy for dinner

3. Been verbally offered a new job, formal offer tomorrow. So im getting away from a job that's put my health in jeopardy a few times. Result.
  • Fuck it.
    I'm having chippy tea too
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I've been paid. I've paid all my bills. I'm still skint but... I can afford £20
  • HawBawJaws wrote:
    Been a while..... 1. Played xbox online with my son for the first time today. He's terrible, but it was fun 2. Chinese or chippy for dinner 3. Been verbally offered a new job, formal offer tomorrow. So im getting away from a job that's put my health in jeopardy a few times. Result.

Strong list!  Congrats on the job!
  • Indeed! Great news!!
  • Yep, will spin a fat yin in your honour this evening, brother.
  • 1) Went out for lunch with my wife and youngest daughter. The food was terrible, but we had fun anyway.  (This is actually weirdly big for me. I have lots of quite unpleasant childhood memories of my Dad kicking off in shitty restaurants...)
    2) Played a bit more Wonderlands with my daughter. 
    3) Watched "M".  Not seen it in a while- still think it's incredible.
  • 3.) Over a month since Christmas, I got my Brother's presents.  New Order - Substance - 2023 Expanded 4xCD edition.

GET IN.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    3.) Over a month since Christmas, I got my Brother's presents.  New Order - Substance - 2023 Expanded 4xCD edition. GET IN.

sweet.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    tin_robot wrote:
    Watched "M".  Not seen it in a while- still think it's incredible.

I owned the Eureka version of that on DVD. It is indeed an astounding film. But for some bloody reason I had a mini DVD clearout a few years ago and included that. Idiot.  DVDs aren't worth selling now anyway - on principle I'd rather dump them in a charity shop.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I'm dumping a whole load at a charity store later today!  CeX would give me about 10p each or summat.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Still can't seem to part with mine, which is utterly ridiculous as I haven't watched a dvd at home for about 10 years.
  • But one day I might want to watch [Sea of Souls season 3]!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!