HOTLINE MIAMI & HOTLINE MIAMI 2: WRONG NUMBER
  • I am really torn over this. It's had gushing/awful reviews from people I trust to write reviews about a HM sequel. I just spent £11 on comics so I guess I'll have to wait anyway.
  • I don't really want to play this. Definitely not on a paid-for basis anyway, one was enough. The hyper violence did get to me a bit in the first, the creators' intention of course (with the way you have to step over all your gored victims as the music cuts out and you make your exit and so on), but it worked a little too well for me.
  • Don't have anything to play this on but I will buy the soundtrack because it's the best.
  • Story or whatever you want to refer to it as is someone interesting/quirky.

Interesting so far. Defo more of the same so far, gameplay wise. Enjoying it. Loved the first. Currently doesnt appear to be any reason for the sequel.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • I've finally got the soundtrack. The remix CD with the special edition is excellent.
  • I think I am in the last third of hm2.
    Kinda disappointed with it, the maps are too big to properly see around and generally the changes they have made seem to distract rather than improve over the original.  
    Kind of the opposite of Olli Olli 2 which had small tweaks which made the whole thing feel fresh again.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • That's what I heard which is why I have avoided buying it so far
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I'm humping the first one currently after having not really played it before a week ago despite owning it at release. Going back and collecting all the scrabble stamps.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!