Selling / Items wanted - The punting stuff and creating joy thread
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Sort of cross-posting from the pinball thread.

Getting rid of my (mostly unboxed) GBA games, so if anyone wants the list again let me know.  I should sell the Micro really, but I know whoever buys it would want the box and I don't really want to go rummaging around the loft looking for something I might not find.  Ergo: unboxed GB Micro up for grabs (once I've shifted most of the carts).

Yes please. Might also be interested in the micro for my boy.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Have I had a list before? I might have. But I'll take another look anyway.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I forgot again, but even better than bothering to find the shoebox, I found this:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    My lovely GBA collection, pretty much the only system I've ever really been a proper collector of (boxes and manuals in the loft before anyone panics): [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/img2012062101157.jpg/img2012062101157.jpg[/URL] Column by column from left to right: Super Puzzle Fighter, F-Zero, Mario 3/Mario Advance 4, Scurge, Racing Gears, Shining Force, Gradius Galaxies, Denki Blocks, Contra Advance, Hajime No Ippo, Advance Wars 2, Spiderman Mysterio's Menace, Castlevania Doublepack, Baseball Advance, Finding nemo, Mario World/Mario Advance 2, Guardian heroes Advance, Namco Museum, Yoshi's Island/Mario Advance 3, Medal of Honour Infiltrator, Metroid Fusion, Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Bad Dream, Kuru Kururin Paradise, Kuru Kuru Kururin (these two are genuinely up there with the best handhelf games ever imo), Klonoa, Advance Wars, Sega Arcade Pack, Golden Sun, Riviera, Zelda LTTP, Tactics Ogre, V rally 3, Mario Vs Donkey Kong, Road Rash Jailbreak, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ninja Cop, James Pond II: Robocod, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Astro Boy :heart:, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Final Fantasy Tactics, Donkey Kong Country 3, Sonic Advance 3, Splinter Cell, Moto Racer, Iridion 2, Columns Crown, Kirby's Dreamland, Klonoa 2, Game & Watch Gallery, Super Ghouls n Ghosts, Donkey Kong Country 2, Sonic Advance 2 (brilliant Sonic game), Go Go Beckham, Phalanx, Wade Hixton's Counterpunch, Polarium Advance, Super Monkey Ball Jr, Zelda Minish Cap, Rayman 3, Warioland 4, Capcom Classics, Super Bust a Move, Metal Slug, Donkey Kong Country, Wario Ware, Rayman 3, House of the Dead Pinball, Tony Hawks 2, Wario Ware Twisted, Drill Dozer.  Double Dragon, Sonic Advance, Chu Chu Rocket, Lady Sia, Mario Kart, Konami Racers, Mr. Driller, Broken Sword and Final Fight have been lent out and not yet returned. I think I'm ready to start collecting again, so other than Fire Emblem, Metroid Zero Mission, Final Fantasy VI, Guru Logi Champ (and a few sequels to games mentioned), can anyone think of any decent games I'm missing?  I'm not bothered with rare stuff, just games that would be good to play.
    Pic link is long dead but that's the lot afaik.
  • I need to update it later because some of those were sold to badgers but it's a good starting point.
  • The Daddy wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Sort of cross-posting from the pinball thread.

Getting rid of my (mostly unboxed) GBA games, so if anyone wants the list again let me know.  I should sell the Micro really, but I know whoever buys it would want the box and I don't really want to go rummaging around the loft looking for something I might not find.  Ergo: unboxed GB Micro up for grabs (once I've shifted most of the carts).

Yes please. Might also be interested in the micro for my boy.

If he's interested in an SP I've got one he can have (assuming I can find it). Was part of a forum secret Santa haul many moons ago so it wouldn't be right to sell it. Also I can't remember who it was from which makes me feel like a baddie. Goober maybe? Was maybe a decade ago.

Micro is up for sale if he'd prefer that though obvs.
  • Cheers dude. I’ll get in the garage and see what games I have and see if I want any of those listed. Had loads but most seem to be awol.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Interested in boxed stuff if you have any.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I forgot again, but even better than bothering to find the shoebox, I found this:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    My lovely GBA collection, pretty much the only system I've ever really been a proper collector of (boxes and manuals in the loft before anyone panics): [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/img2012062101157.jpg/img2012062101157.jpg[/URL] Column by column from left to right: Super Puzzle Fighter, F-Zero, Mario 3/Mario Advance 4, Scurge, Racing Gears, Shining Force, Gradius Galaxies, Denki Blocks, Contra Advance, Hajime No Ippo, Advance Wars 2, Spiderman Mysterio's Menace, Castlevania Doublepack, Baseball Advance, Finding nemo, Mario World/Mario Advance 2, Guardian heroes Advance, Namco Museum, Yoshi's Island/Mario Advance 3, Medal of Honour Infiltrator, Metroid Fusion, Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Bad Dream, Kuru Kururin Paradise, Kuru Kuru Kururin (these two are genuinely up there with the best handhelf games ever imo), Klonoa, Advance Wars, Sega Arcade Pack, Golden Sun, Riviera, Zelda LTTP, Tactics Ogre, V rally 3, Mario Vs Donkey Kong, Road Rash Jailbreak, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ninja Cop, James Pond II: Robocod, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Astro Boy :heart:, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Final Fantasy Tactics, Donkey Kong Country 3, Sonic Advance 3, Splinter Cell, Moto Racer, Iridion 2, Columns Crown, Kirby's Dreamland, Klonoa 2, Game & Watch Gallery, Super Ghouls n Ghosts, Donkey Kong Country 2, Sonic Advance 2 (brilliant Sonic game), Go Go Beckham, Phalanx, Wade Hixton's Counterpunch, Polarium Advance, Super Monkey Ball Jr, Zelda Minish Cap, Rayman 3, Warioland 4, Capcom Classics, Super Bust a Move, Metal Slug, Donkey Kong Country, Wario Ware, Rayman 3, House of the Dead Pinball, Tony Hawks 2, Wario Ware Twisted, Drill Dozer.  Double Dragon, Sonic Advance, Chu Chu Rocket, Lady Sia, Mario Kart, Konami Racers, Mr. Driller, Broken Sword and Final Fight have been lent out and not yet returned. I think I'm ready to start collecting again, so other than Fire Emblem, Metroid Zero Mission, Final Fantasy VI, Guru Logi Champ (and a few sequels to games mentioned), can anyone think of any decent games I'm missing?  I'm not bothered with rare stuff, just games that would be good to play.
    Pic link is long dead but that's the lot afaik.

TLDR
  • Has anyone got any original gameboy games they want to sell. im looking for a few in particular:

Kirbys dreamland
    Kirbys s dreamland 2
    Zelda links awakening
    Donkey kong 94
    Kirbys pinball land
    Revenge of the gator
    Golf
    Tennis
    Bubble bobble 2
    Mole mania
    Bugs bunny crazy castle
    Balloon kid
    Rtype
    Nemesis
    Bubble ghost
    Pop n twinbee
    Yoshi
    Dr mario
    Gargoyles quest
    Kirbys block ball
    Alleyway
    Mario & Yoshi
    Ducktails
    PSN - minkymu
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    I forgot FFVI was on GBA. Out of curiosity, how much for FFVI and the micro?
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • So many games I want there @moot_geeza but I'm trying to clear my collection up too.

You could make a very tidy sum selling all that.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • I read that as they were unboxed. How many of those are CIB?
  • Blue Swirl wrote:

Sorry swirl, FFVI was in the 'games I wanted while I was collecting but didn't buy' bit, should've deleted that.

I'm not sure on prices for anything yet, will have a look over the weekend.
  • Gamermike wrote:
    I read that as they were unboxed. How many of those are CIB?

Barely any. I was always on the lookout for loose carts. There were a few with boxes, but due to a loft disaster involving rats most of those boxes are no more (I quoted a pre ratmaggeddon post up there).
  • Oh Jesus mate, given my own issues with rodents lately I best stay clear haha.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Blue Swirl wrote:

Sorry swirl, FFVI was in the 'games I wanted while I was collecting but didn't buy' bit, should've deleted that.

I'm not sure on prices for anything yet, will have a look over the weekend.

Ah fair play. I was more interested than anything. Probably shouldn’t add another system to my collection.

For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Minkymu wrote:
    Has anyone got any original gameboy games they want to sell. im looking for a few in particular:

Kirbys dreamland
    Kirbys s dreamland 2
    Zelda links awakening
    Donkey kong 94
    Kirbys pinball land
    Revenge of the gator
    Golf
    Tennis
    Bubble bobble 2
    Mole mania
    Bugs bunny crazy castle
    Balloon kid
    Rtype
    Nemesis
    Bubble ghost
    Pop n twinbee
    Yoshi
    Dr mario
    Gargoyles quest
    Kirbys block ball
    Alleyway
    Mario & Yoshi
    Ducktails

I'll look in the vault laters, but fair warning if I find any of these I will absolutely demand ONE POUND
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • lol thanks Gonz.

tbf im happy to pay good money, but some of these online sellers are passing off peeling labels, half missing labels and dog chewed or yellow carts as the real deal retro
    PSN - minkymu
  • Someone has offered me £200 for my ps4 Pro which includes:

Playstation 4 Pro - 1TB

Playstation 4 Pro, boxed, comes with 8 games and an additional Nacon Pro Controller. Great condition, selling as no longer used.

Games are:
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Spider-Man
    Dishonored 2
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Destiny 2
    Tekken 7
    Ni No Kuni 2
    Dragon Quest Builders

Fair price?
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Oh absolutely more than fair, with those games too.
  • Sorry I misread who was offering whom. CEX will give you £140 cash or £185 voucher just for the console. Go from there, imo.
  • I've got it listed at £250, just not sure if I'm being greedy or should hold out for more cash
  • I'd say meet in the middle if it was me mate.
  • £230. Bam.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Metal Slug Advance is a great game.
  • Will do. I'm pretty sure I've still got all of those except for Kuru Kururin Paradise.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    £1 seller fee until end of day on ebay
  • Nice.  I didn't get that offer, been waiting for more such offers to put back up stuff that didn't sell last time.

Also, wary of putting stuff up and wasting my time right now anyway... folk will have less disposable income right now.  Maybe will wait until after Jan payday.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    What’s the going rate for Majora’s Mask on 3DS these days?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!