Selling / Items wanted - The punting stuff and creating joy thread
  • Of his PS5? Cos I'm not buying his toupé
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Gonna sell my Dualsense Edge, only used for FF I think, in perfect condition boxed etc, £150 plus postage I think keeps it a little less than eBay for slightly better Badger value. Picked up a new Dualsense for £50 as a replacement, looks crap in black though.
  • I've got several Switch related items on my ebay store, which may be of interest, so I thought I'd pop a link here: www.ebay.co.uk/usr/syph1979

If anyone is after an unpatched console, a standalone OLED tablet, or a proper D-Pad joycon, let me know. I would do a Badger price, of course.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Someone take that Hori joycon, they're aces.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    They sure are.
  • Let me ask the boy if he wants/needs a new joycon.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Let me ask the boy if he wants/needs a new joycon.

Note: That particular one only works connected to the console, which is how it was designed.
  • After hacking my switch earlier in the year I’m tempted to grab another for the boy. How much do the unpatched ones usually sell for?
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Anyone want Metroid Dread or Pikmin 4 I'm after Jedi Survivor the second.
  • The Daddy wrote:
    After hacking my switch earlier in the year I’m tempted to grab another for the boy. How much do the unpatched ones usually sell for?

I have a couple for £125 delivered. I can go cheaper than that for yous (or indeed others here).
  • Edit. Sorry, ADHD
    [quote="Moot_Geeza"]I hope you've been putting lotto tickets on recently Kris. You're overdue a bit of luck. [/quote]
  • Does anyone have a modded Switch Lite for sale?
    [quote="Moot_Geeza"]I hope you've been putting lotto tickets on recently Kris. You're overdue a bit of luck. [/quote]
  • I can make one for you, but it may take some time. Is there a reason you want Lite specifically? I’ve always been keener to stock unpatched consoles, rather than mod them, because you can just hold down the power button and it’s back to stock, whereas with the mod it’s done for good.
  • I have an OLED with a tonne of unplayed Switch games.  I'd prefer a Lite to load up with emulators.  A little more portable, plus dpad, innit.
  • Fair enough, but I could also sort an OG with the D-Pad Joycon and you could have it tomorrow!

Joking aside, let me know if you'd like me to look into it. I could likely sort one (i.e. a modded Lite) at a low rate.
  • (I should probably get one of those AyaNeo pocket thingies)

Edit:, if you could let me know the cost, that would be a good start :)  Doesn't have to be "low rate".  You should certainly profit from the deal.
  • What's the deal with modded consoles / unpatched ones?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    What's the deal with modded consoles / unpatched ones?

Modded -emulation lad. Go crazy.

Unpatched- need to do it yourself.

I believe that's right anyway.
  • Presumably I'd be a momo to do that when I have a deck?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Yes absolutely but it has never stopped you before.
  • FML
  • I took it on me hols and didn't touch it once.
  • What's the deal with modded consoles / unpatched ones?

Modded -emulation lad. Go crazy.

Unpatched- need to do it yourself.

I believe that's right anyway.

Not entirely true.

An unpatched console lets you boot into another firmware using a tool - such as a jig on the rail or a USB-C booter. The console itself doesn’t need modifying in any way, as the exploit is already in the hardware. The jig itself costs pennies and shorts two pins on the joycons rail forcing the standard boot sequence to be interrupted. Once done you can tell the console to boot into the custom firmware by default, but the risk you run if you don’t know what you’re doing is the console tries to boot into a corrupt file and loops. For mine, I just use the jig, which is painless.

A modded console has had the exploit taken out of the hardware by Nintendo, so it needs to be put back in there with a chip. Once installed it boots into the same custom firmware, with the advantage that you don’t need the jig. However, it’s a permanent change to the console and once done, forget about ever using it normally again.

I sell unpatched consoles because they can be used both legitimately and to boot into custom firmware to do as you please. They’re ultimately worth (and cost) more because they’re rarer and for the advantages set out above. It’s only the few consoles made in late 2016, 2017, and very early 2018 that are unpatched.
  • Ok. You've convinced me. How much for an OG?
  • Shit, I just sold one of those. Japanese, 2017
  • Shit, I just sold one of those. Japanese, 2017

Ooops
  • Ok. You've convinced me. How much for an OG?

Sorry was out last night.  

I have one listed on my eBay store (www.ebay.co.uk/usr/syph1979) for £125 delivered. It's worth looking at the images/description to make sure you're happy before buying, but from memory it's in excellent condition.

I sold one yesterday for £115 delivered, so can either do you a deal around that figure that involves bringing the price down for a fellow Badger, or including something extra for the same price (like a controller, etc). Maybe drop me a PM and we can work that out.
  • I'm happy with the price but want to save you the eBay fees. I'll pm you tonight.

Cheers
  • Anyone selling Sekiro at all? Looking at finally adding it to my collection.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Nah but I fancy it at some point too. I played Bloodborne again after you posted about getting the Plat, I still just can't get away with the parry/gun stagger thing. Far too inconsistent for such a big risk to take, and not using it hamstrings yourself and takes away a lot of the fun

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!