Selling / Items wanted - The punting stuff and creating joy thread
  • It's the only one I haven't seen the end screen to and it's the one I had real issues getting used to. So I dunno if I should rent it instead to just get it out my system.
    Aye, parrying takes a shit load of time to get used to, but I only every used it on the grunts instead of the bosses.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Rumours about it coming to Game Pass, but not until next year
  • It's still selling for 60 on the PsN store which for digital for a 4 year old game is taking the piss. Even the physical is still going for 40 which is I guess a testament to how much people love some sword action..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • You can buy it boxed on eBay for around £25. It’s still high for a 4 year old game, but somehow this one has held its value, when most PS/Xbox games don’t.

A word of caution though. If you’ve struggled with parrying in Bloodborne, then Sekiro will be an additional layer of challenge - as you don’t need to parry in Bloodborne, but you absolutely do in Sekiro.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    As long as it's a consistent parry I'll be ok. Nioh 2 and Wo Long leaned heavily into the parry, but since it worked when it should I was fine
  • Sekiro is like Parry the Videogame.
  • And that's why I didn't get on with it like I hoped I would.
    I can't get the timing for a parry. My technique is SMASH YOU IN THE FACE OVER AND OVER
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Sekiro is like Parry the Videogame.

This.

You need to think about it as a rhythm action game basically. Each enemy has their own rhythm and the bosses are the same, but they switch theirs up more often.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    And that's why I didn't get on with it like I hoped I would.
    I can't get the timing for a parry. My technique is SMASH YOU IN THE FACE OVER AND OVER

That was my Dark Souls Remastered build. “I have more stamina than you, and my shield is stronger than your sword. Come at me bro.”

For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Anyone here take creatine supps?  How about C-HCL powder (unflavoured) by Kaged?

I had a stupid moment and ordered powder instead of my usual capsules.  3 bottles.  From the US.  Opened one and then realised WTF.

Cost me over £90 but happy to let go for way less if needed.  Have them up on eBay for £70 plus £2.70 postage but not sure anyone will bite.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Vere snorts it before every set
  • Hah bet he does.  But he probably doesn't need any supps, he's a natural monster!

Speaking of Vere, Facebook randomly suggested to me to connect with/add him.  Like, how does it figure that out even thouh we have no friends in common on FB?  It also suggested our old neighbour from years ago, wtf that shit is so creepy.
  • Back again with some Elite Series 2 controllers. 

I have one complete with case in good condition. It has all the extra sticks and the paddles, but 3 out of 4 of them are another brand or maybe from a different controller. They do work though, but completists may want to replace them eventually. £65 posted to you.

I have a second with no extras - meaning the case and extra sticks/paddles aren't there. This one would be £50 posted to you.

DM if interested.
  • Can vouch for Syph's services. Also it's almost worth the price of admission just to learn his real name.
  • Surname Ellis?
  • Haha. So so close.
  • Syph79 wrote:
    Back again with some Elite Series 2 controllers. 

I have one complete with case in good condition. It has all the extra sticks and the paddles, but 3 out of 4 of them are another brand or maybe from a different controller. They do work though, but completists may want to replace them eventually. £65 posted to you.

I have a second with no extras - meaning the case and extra sticks/paddles aren't there. This one would be £50 posted to you.

DM if interested.

I'm in your inbox
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Is it FormerlyknownasJif?

Class.
    [quote="Moot_Geeza"]I hope you've been putting lotto tickets on recently Kris. You're overdue a bit of luck. [/quote]
  • Syph, aren't you local to me? I should probably give you all my broke stuff to fix.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • £65, complete controller has gone.

£50 incomplete remains.
  • I don't use any of my extra sticks or paddles tbh so don't let that put you off, folks. Bargain.
  • Also in the Xbox thread:

I have one more complete Elite Series 2 controller if anyone is interested (controller, charging case and the doodads to connect to the back). Have sold complete units on here for £65 posted, so that’s the ask. Send me a DM if interested.
  • Hallo I am after a Switch and believe you do such things (more info. in the "Ask..." thread).
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Hallo I am after a Switch and believe you do such things (more info. in the "Ask..." thread).

Never touch’em mate.
    Spoiler:
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Hallo I am after a Switch and believe you do such things (more info. in the "Ask..." thread).

Heh. This just reminded me of Shawshank. 

“I understand you're a man who knows how to get things.”
    “I'm known to locate certain things from time to time.”
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Syph79 wrote:
    Also in the Xbox thread: I have one more complete Elite Series 2 controller if anyone is interested (controller, charging case and the doodads to connect to the back). Have sold complete units on here for £65 posted, so that’s the ask. Send me a DM if interested.

I have DMed...
  • I’ve replied. Not trying pressure sales, but I need to remove from eBay before it’s bought, so please confirm you want it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!