Currently Playing
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I bought it on Switch originally. Probably am due another playthrough though, great game. Did you send up trying Valfaris?

How weird. Eurogamer have just reviewed it, I thought to tie in with the Switch release! Must be to coincide with a Steam release then?!

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-05-24-huntdown-review-pulpy-2d-brilliance

Valfaris is next in line after I complete It Takes Two with my mate (I still only get one gaming night a week). I had a quick blast though when I bought it and looks like I'll be all over it. It's proper dirty looking!
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Eric wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I bought it on Switch originally. Probably am due another playthrough though, great game. Did you send up trying Valfaris?
    How weird. Eurogamer have just reviewed it, I thought to tie in with the Switch release! Must be to coincide with a Steam release then?! https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-05-24-huntdown-review-pulpy-2d-brilliance Valfaris is next in line after I complete It Takes Two with my mate (I still only get one gaming night a week). I had a quick blast though when I bought it and looks like I'll be all over it. It's proper dirty looking!
    Yeah its the steam release.
    Feel like the only person to not get huntdown, I thought it was terribly average.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Boooo hissss
  • ;) safety wink
  • Eurogamer review only just stopped short of recommending Charlie.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Doom Eternal

Yes I know tempy will hate me even more than he currently does... but this really isn't the game for me. I just don't really enjoy it. I guess being shite at FPSs doesn't help, but it's kinda meh even in all its shiny PC glory...
  • If you’re playing it on a pad so help me god I will stick my foot through my monitor and kick your stupid ass
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    M&K m8
  • Eternal just doesn't do it for me, much prefer 2016. Eternal kinda feels like a big extra arcade challenge mode DLC or something, which is totally fine but not what I was hoping for after 2016.
  • Muzzy is shit lol we all knew that though

I should look into the DLC for Eternal. Loved the main game.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • TLoU Remastered.

Gets a bit tense in places this. Enjoying so far, certainly pulls no punches from the off, the pre-title sequence was great imo. Couple of niggles but I'll spaff my thoughts when completed.
  • I can’t wait to read them. I think 2 is the better of them tbh so it’d be good to see you get onto that as and when.
  • I can’t wait to read them. I think 2 is the better of them tbh so it’d be good to see you get onto that as and when.

You will forever be my favourite for that time rdr2 dropped through my letterbox, I will @ you my thoughts for sure.

Also I've felt guilty even since completing rdr2 because I haven't sent it on, if you want that back, or sent on, pls do let me know. My god I loved my time with that game.

(I'm hoping I've remembered that correctly now and it was you who sent it to me)
    Playing tolu2 at the moment, played the original when it first came out so quite a gap.  Only done the first couple of chapters, so far it’s been absolutely exquisite.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
    Playing tolu2 at the moment, played the original when it first came out so quite a gap.  Only done the first couple of chapters, so far it’s been absolutely exquisite.

Oooo. Keep me posted on your thoughts. I’m sure there’s a thread (and maybe a spoilers thread too)?
  • nick_md wrote:
    I can’t wait to read them. I think 2 is the better of them tbh so it’d be good to see you get onto that as and when.
    You will forever be my favourite for that time rdr2 dropped through my letterbox, I will @ you my thoughts for sure. Also I've felt guilty even since completing rdr2 because I haven't sent it on, if you want that back, or sent on, pls do let me know. My god I loved my time with that game. (I'm hoping I've remembered that correctly now and it was you who sent it to me)

Offer it up but I reckon all here will have played it by now if they’d fancied it?  I have never wanted it back (and I’m genuinely glad you seemed to get the same out of it as me) and my digital only PS5 makes doubly sure there’s no reason to give it back to me.  Use it as part ex on something?  Give it to a irl mate?
  • nick_md wrote:
    I can’t wait to read them. I think 2 is the better of them tbh so it’d be good to see you get onto that as and when.
    You will forever be my favourite for that time rdr2 dropped through my letterbox, I will @ you my thoughts for sure. Also I've felt guilty even since completing rdr2 because I haven't sent it on, if you want that back, or sent on, pls do let me know. My god I loved my time with that game. (I'm hoping I've remembered that correctly now and it was you who sent it to me)

Offer it up but I reckon all here will have played it by now if they’d fancied it?  I have never wanted it back (and I’m genuinely glad you seemed to get the same out of it as me) and my digital only PS5 makes doubly sure there’s no reason to give it back to me.  Use it as part ex on something?  Give it to a irl mate?

I have no intention of part exing it but would lovingly hand it over to another Badger. That game touched me, in good ways. Just having it in the house makes me smile.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    I started Breath of the Wild recently. First Zelda game I’ve played properly since the SNES era.

Old news to everyone but it’s pretty bloody good innit. It looks wonderful and I’ve been enjoying just wandering around, completing shrines as I find them so far but starting to dig into the story missions more now.

I had one of those great gaming moments where I thought ‘It’d be cool if I could stick my arrow in that campfire to set it alight’ and it worked! Put a big old grin on my face. Excited to see what else I discover.
  • Ohhhohohhoo you’re in for a treat.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Joel and Ellie are fast become Arthur tier for me. They won't quite get there, because frankly no-one can, but the characterisation here is great.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Which Arthur??
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    King.
  • Kaze and the Wild Masks, an indie Donkey Kong Country clone released earlier this year. I'm struggling to think of a more brazen copycat effort - it seems to have even less of its own to offer than Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair - but it's still a fine videogame. Not sold on the characters or music but I'm enjoying the platforming, plus it's nicely tricky already and I'm only on world two.
  • AER: Memories of Old. Tried it despite Cinty's warnings. Daughter is enjoying it (she loves anything to do with exploration) and yeah it is pretty rough but doesn't seem to be a total waste of time.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    AER: Memories of Old. Tried it despite Cinty's warnings. Daughter is enjoying it (she loves anything to do with exploration) and yeah it is pretty rough but doesn't seem to be a total waste of time.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a bad game. It’s the definition of “fine”. Performance wasn’t great but the flying / moving about made up for it. And it’s short so...probably worth a few people having a look, someone is bound to like it.

Hope your daughter gets on with it.

• We've done two temples, which neither of us were too keen on, but the flying bits are a hit.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    B played that one and I didn't know about it as it was so bland he couldn't even find the enthusiasm to complain about anything.

I'm sure Tilly is less critical than B though.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!