Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Whoever gets Yoss buy him a camera (and a mirror if needed) or else the forum will never see what he got!

;)
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Why would the forum want to see my haemorrhoids?
  • Badum tish!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I said giblets not haemorrhoids!
  • The interest so far has been excellent. No foreigners seem to have applied either. So well done to all you nasty Shiitebags out there.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Oh for goodness sake.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Who do you think are nasty shitebags?
  • Who do you think are? Twas just a jest. Are you taking part sparky?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Na.

Disappointed by the only joking cop out, have the courage of your convictions Revel.
  • You'll have to remain disappointed then. I'm merely organising it. There's a number that have stated a preference not to be sending something abroad. Mostly due to costs for sending something out. None of it with a hint of malice. Hence the nasty shitebag reference. They aren't being nasty, just expressing concern that the cost of postage will reduce what they have to spend. Unless you're talking about adored and asking for the 'cunts to be banned'? I pmd him calling him grumpy and asking if he was getting involved and I've not had a response.
    In all fairness, you don't want to be part of this so I don't know why you even care.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'm holding a nasty shitebag right now. It stinks and is pretty sloppy tbh.

There's my secret Santa sorted.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I'm not taking part because whereas I'm not adverse to spending money in this forum (posters, stickers, chipped in for a game, paid for a server, sent Yoss a prize) I am adversely opposed to spending money on some people in this forum who I think are downright rude, or to coin the standard B&B term, cunts.
  • Come on moto, you did a sterling job last year and deserve a gift. Personally I'm a bit disappointed in all this grumpiness (not specifically you moto) let's just clear it all aside for Christmas and be nice. I know rev is ostracising the foreigners but it really is only a couple of quid extra that you can knock of the gift. Come on people where's your mid august Christmas spirit.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    My Xmas spirit is quite clearly shown in not naming them!

When's the cut-off? I might jump in after such a rousing post from n0face!!!

Also this Johnny Foreigner business, people can use their Amazon accounts to purchase from overseas Amazon sites and you pay the normal, if any, postage for that area. Granted Amazon may not offer the most imaginative gifts but their selection is hardly poor...
  • I'm only collecting the names and dishiby them back our again. I'm not setting any rules.
  • Everyone involved should chip in a quid to a paypal account that can then be used to send gifts to overseas people

sorted*

*not actually sorted, but I'd say it's a pretty neat solution to a problem which unfairly rules out some people
  • I do wonder about the animosity of some people here. I've had disagreements with some people but none so bad that I feel I couldn't spring for a little chrimbo pressie.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • if people are flapping about how much they can spend or will be spent on them then they're doing it wrong.
    the whole essence is the magic of a complete random picking a gift for you out of the ether and sending it in the hope it will make your chrimbo a little merrier (or sillier). the ratio of gift to postage cost shouldn't really be the main consideration (and as others have pointed out, there are ways to negate that anyway).
    i'm sure if there's a forumite living in a cave in afghanistan and he signed up, he'd be delighted if he received a small bag of maltesers wrapped up in £10 of stamps.  i'm not sure how his recipient would react to the blood covered AK47 they receive but still, you work with what you've got.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Moto70 wrote:
    I'm not taking part because whereas I'm not adverse to spending money in this forum (posters, stickers, chipped in for a game, paid for a server, sent Yoss a prize) I am adversely opposed to spending money on some people in this forum who I think are downright rude, or to coin the standard B&B term, cunts.
    I tell you what, join in and if I get you I'll send you a thicker skin. ;)
  • Moto if there is a final list of twenty just pick 5 or ten you wouldn't mind sensi g to and pop that over to revel.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    How many cunts are we talking about here, really?   Can't you just cross your fingers you don't get one, and even if you do, get them something sarky rather than a new XBox One or something?  

There does seem a lack of Christmas spirit here.  But I guess it's maybe easy for me to say this given there's nobody here I've clashed with, so I am prepared to believe the suggestion above won't work for all.  But it would be nice if it did, eh?
  • I'll make it easy Muzz, fuck you, you robot muder supporting cunt. I hope Yoshimo knocks one over on your house, you reasonable dicksplah.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    :-(

I'm out
  • mk64 wrote:
    Moto if there is a final list of twenty just pick 5 or ten you wouldn't mind sensi g to and pop that over to revel.

thats missing the whole point of the thing.
  • I don't mind having one of those damn foreigners. Really can't see what all the fuss is about. If Rev kindly organises it and we know who we're buying for in September then I'll send my foreign recipient it early so that if there are any problems they can occur and be rectified way in advance of the last posting date.
  • Olimite wrote:
    Well after what happened to Reg last year, I'd say it was fair enough personally.

What happened to Reg last year?
  • @Stoph
    It's the B&B forum, it has to be convoluted in some way ;)
  • This keeps being asked. Basically, Reg and JonB didn't receive their xmas gifts and didn't receive much in the way of communication about it from whoever sent them.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    I do wonder about the animosity of some people here. I've had disagreements with some people but none so bad that I feel I couldn't spring for a little chrimbo pressie.

Well said, I feel the same.  I've had my internet spats with certain people, especially on the old boards - but I don't feel that I dislike anyone enough not to send them a Xmas gift.

After all, it's the most wonderful time of the year...
  • Plus what better way to build a few bridges than to send Rev some cat treats, Mod a sub to OPM etc

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!