Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • F0MePE0.jpeg

Had these arrive yesterday. My first ever Huraches. Little bit tight but overall very nice and comfy. Class.
  • Nice, look tasty. Sadly my feet are too wide for huraches.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Sweet!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I tend to go half a size up in Huaraches, even then still snug. Class shoe, Gav.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Just got the Air Jordan 1 utility Q off snkrs

So pleased
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Congrats, a SNKRS W is a thing to be treasured. Now go buy that lottery ticket and put your house on black.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • NOICE WORK MK! A fine shoe.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • they're a bit mental, can't wait to see how they come packaged (with the bag bit full or crumpled/folded)
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Just sorting out my holiday snaps, incredible what you can find in some "thrift" stores. Best believe if I had 1300CAD laying around spare these would have been coming with me as they're pretty much my size. 

PEfeFToVCH34Ygqwm_COiOe5PdAahHkkAcGKLmUvct-pm2g-cNgHHkiXG4Fr83E6LuSy22TLzOaOsm0cRgSoi8FmoYy6cXZdZ64_40kJrgN3gcXLhjSCTXY50nHJX6huuMSwqNpaNNwxWGjnZASXDSrp2nu4iiNrAZrfQv4J5zi5kPXqwkaaEpMULfnlraqVGj0vjiGpic4_pYco_1M6Y_j4-R_BDW1SIL8K4IhAgPwLiX2DAmjNqpoLZ0mYhHNU4qNmijF6MIWboPTCRIwOdd_IuXiBS9rjPsMCOfPW2BDj8E6OTrWaRYLO2TbfgvXdwb7yHzBTFAlt5dJZ1da-d-_zbzdGJu_Raa_plCZ3exSUXzkfKXgXV6NJsALlxRI42iJAC50BXrrHA_gWL8xF6tY82UMvVP_izVpARUMLAlUJu0dHDwC_aoGQf03j-Ek56JFxc3UJzrxCG3ka5fzC6y4bAo8IqbDKjDk60Cuy_VVr7SIZm6YuDK6T5CRQiVPE-1v3YUoy6lCIoQjcLsZ9n8jojYqvwN3QL5BKYzq5TuUyoBXZ_hmZ9B-dijVSC3LGUM9igLKlAs8lS7HJi9OHo_U6VURsNHxqIflDSYog46h7rJ4A9WfTCVaRd8VAH5kJvS-fjKv9I_qO87i2b_Fff3sn3mUvEZJiJoEF7yQCjrkQJy9XWAlDoE2nxXLRsCrRv-TOpW8K-TCu6jB5AtW43-HitHyLYBkDfMqpns7yQaKzkzbGhnSOn5R9Y9VSAsw=w1293-h969-no?authuser=0
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Ooooh! FRESH.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Turns out the huraches are indeed too small. Once the pins n needles kicked in that was it, get them off.

Anyone here in a 10/11 UK want them mates rates?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    They look like work putting them on
  • 'raches are borderline slip-ons, easy peasy to put on if you cba
  • But it is fair to say their sizing is a bit odd. One assumes the upper is fabric-y and stretchy so buying true-to-size as possible is sensible, but I've always found I have to go up a whole size at least.
  • So far I've been okay going true to size on the pairs I've had, but maybe I only have feet that are only just the size I'm buying for.

I know what you mean about the fabric though, they seem like they should be stretchy but because the sock bit is kind of neoprene-ish, it's not got as much give as you expect compared to a knit upper.
  • In better news I finally got all the creps out and deep cleaned with my sneakerser stuff. Fresh triple white ozweego for the sunny days. Lovely.
  • I had to go up a size for my Huaraches and they’re still a little tight on my larger foot.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Webbins wrote:
    Timely Reebok chat.

sz_499947_a?qlt=92&w=750&h=580&v=1&fmt=auto

I got these this week. Size? exclusive Classic Nylons. Nice shoe, suede is lush brown and hairy. My IG post even got a nod from Joe Foster, the co-founder of Reebok, such hallowed endorsement.

I was watching and then completely forgot about the Maharishi Nylons, still in stock but not in my size. Treated myself to my first pair of Furys. Now disappointed that the canisters cost so bloody much. Wonder if they come with one?

pWWfs22.jpeg

"I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • The Maharishis are nice, I was quite taken by the Eames Classics too, but the Size? ones above scratched by brown Reebok itch. Those Furys are banging!
  • On a Bape tip, the NB 57/40s are releasing end of this month but it looks like Bape store only. If I could pick up I would be tempted by the grey joints.

727891332d8aeb1697b7385dbe85dad3368c949d-2000x1333.jpg

304838ff3e06640dcdc3684a5ab7a27caf8451ee-2000x1333.jpg

a0aebffb75a2539160daa9a209f661f36c8127ff-2000x1333.jpg
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Grey would also be my pick of the three, but I don't like the new huge N logo on recent NB silhouettes. Just prefer the old logo, am a weirdo I guess
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • I'm all for the big N, looks an integral part of the design to me then rather than a stuck on logo.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Horses for courses

I remember getting annoyed when Duffs changed their logo too. The shoes were exactly the same but couldn't come to peace with the new logo
  • Best mate got a snkrs dub for the latest cactus jack/Travis Scott lows, the jammy cunt!
  • Ahahaha I can believe it! Get em fucking sold!
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Alan??? He's already got a win by touring again, cheeky blighter
  • Nah he's wearing them. His philosophy is life is to be enjoyed, and fuck resellers.
  • Fair play to him. I'd be fucking the hypebeasts by lifting a grand off them and buying multiple shoes to be enjoyed.
  • Some ordinary but useful blacked out Dunk low-tops for me, having finally managed to catch a window on Nike By You when they weren't fucking sold out. Leather's tumbled so a notch above the plastic-y shit they stick on gen releases.
  • Stumbled across the Rose Anvil chappy on the YT. He's always good value for dissecting, disassembling and enlightening on the quality of boots and sneaks.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!