Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • there's a shortage of AF1 in actual shops in London right now. Went last weekend and basically JD only had black or some yellow tick ones (in only a couple of shops). 

Woman in JD also told me a rumour that Footlocker are going to stop stocking Nike in the near future.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Yoooo rouj, nice pull. My mate got a winner on them too.
  • Aye Rouj, nice cop. The Waves are bout the only Ye I'd wear.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • There was a colourway last year I can only describe as irn-bru that I would've killed for.
  • Thanks all, this shoe is basically the only Yeezy I'm interested in, imho it's the best he's ever put out by a mile - well actually some of the 500s were kind of cool in both low and high versions and the qntm/basktbl or however they spell them are interesting but not enough to go through the rigmarole of trying to get for retail.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Cracking work Rouj, also the only Ye that I'd wear, at least since he came to Adidas, and I bloody love Adidas
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Saw a thing that the guy who headed up design at Nike ACG was moving across to Yeezy for Adidas. I quite liked a fair bit of ACG so I'm hyped for that.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Rouj, d'ya see your boy Rogers repping? He knew to come to you, right?

Rogers.jpg
  • Who dat and why is he flexing his crocs on us?

Crocs were cool in their own way before people tried forcing them to be "a thing" and made them suck the hardest. 

Rubber clogs you enjoy = woke, rubber clogs you think I want to hear about how one of the gibbets is limited to just 20 pieces world-wide = broke. 

Trainers aren't even cool, they're shoes that go on your feet, they just look more interesting than dress shoes and occasionally someone does a tiny bit of science and tries to marry it with fashion, which I appreciate the intersection of. I wouldn't want to ride or die for a perishable item that sometimes goes in dog shit (or worse) if you are unlucky.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    The Right Hon. Lord Rogers of Riverside, Richard, architect man. Did that building with the kiddy slide.

Probably shouted ‘Look at the grips!’ as he climbed it.
  • That's fuckin Richard Rogers!?

Jesus wept, how do you design the Pompidou centre and then bowl about in nursing home shoes, fucking sad. Old people who want comfy shoes you can get on and off easily should get pointed at some ultraboosts at least. Sheesh.
  • It’s that whacky architect vibe no doubt. Went to the Pompidou just yesterday. Still a strong joint.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Debonair business from the neck up; escaped resident below.
  • Lost out on the Dunk Low retros again. I just want to be able to buy shoes normally, man. This raffle balls is killing me.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Heating rumours these are coming back next month, but not on raffles in my usual places yet. First ever Nike airs I lusted for. If anyone spies them anywhere keep us updated, Bo

DLDAFnB.jpeg
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • cockbeard wrote:
    Heating rumours these are coming back next month, but not on raffles in my usual places yet. First ever Nike airs I lusted for. If anyone spies them anywhere keep us updated, Bo

DLDAFnB.jpeg

I still have mine from about a decade ago. Such a lovely looking, and comfortable sneaker.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yup, just as gorgeous now as when I was 10 and super jealous of Bradley wearing these bad boys to junior school. Plus there not a super regular re-release, only every ten years or so
  • They're banging these out in a utility guise, several colourways, not my bag. OGs all the way.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • nike-air-trainer-1-utililty-dark-smoke-grey-black-iron-grey-off-noir-dh7338-001-2.jpg
  • The 1s not the SCs...
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I did spot those when I was searching for the Bos, didn't float my boat either
  • Aye, they look like clown shoes.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Nike gonna Nike, they veer from the sublime to the ridiculous with each shoe.

Could be worse...

tyga-mschf-wavy-baby-pair
  • Jesus Christ.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Great for walking on corrugated roofing though.
  • I'll wear chunky idiot shoes, as is well documented, but not those.
  • I thought you were lean?
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Great for walking on corrugated roofing though.

:D
  • My Space Hippie 4's in the OG colourway have arrived...

6kH438k.jpg

They're...alright. Lovely looking shoe. Really comfy, but the soles are surprisingly "clumpy" when walking on the tiled floor in my hall and kitchen, which is a minor disappointment as I primarily bought them to wear about the house.
    I'll see how they go, but the OG Flyknits are still the undisputed king of house shoes for my money...
    zdDZ0Ez.jpg
    Shame they don't do these any more.
    Anyhoo, mustn't grumble. Worst case scenario, I'll take the Hippies to the World Cup and annoy the sponsors with them.
  • Bought Mrs Prime some Space Hippie 04 last year, but she didn’t find them very cushioned and has barely worn them (I bought her a pair of Air Haurache around the same time too, which she wears all the time) :(
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!