Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • That's a nuts dub, congrats Mr Webbo!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I actually quite like the mudguard shape gimmick. It's a good thing I guess that the shoe isn't all one colour, else I'd have tried to score a pair and I don't like to take an L to fucking bots ever.
  • Roujin wrote:
    That's a nuts dub, congrats Mr Webbo!

Aye cheers, Rouj. It was close, SNKRS did that thing of losing your payment details so had to key PP back in, ofc PP needed to text me a code, in with a minute to spare. 

Lost two out of the other three raffles I entered, just waiting on Hanon...
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Was surprised to find the CdG Foamposites still in my size at Dover Street. In the basket.
  • nike-air-max-90-safari-DA5427-001.jpg
    Missed out on some Freddy Krueger AM95s yesterday offa ebay, so consoled myself with these Safari AM90s instead. Had a decent offer from a seller, retail but still £40 shy of StockX so in they come.

168517.jpg

Doubled up my Puma Suede game with these discounted red ones from Foot Locker too.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • The matching laces on those 95s are a lovely touch.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • 90s? I would entertain some white laces to pop with the swoosh. I think the safari laces are all that come with the shoe however. I am watching some Safari 95s on ebay as it happens. Had an offer from the seller, just mulling it over pending a couple of raffle outcomes. Got an entry in at Hanon for these lush Adidas X Hanon Race Walks, inspired by working mens clubs, love 'em!

HANON-adidas-Race-Walk-GY5393-1.jpg?w=1140
  • Absolutely love those red Puma.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • HANON_x_adidas_EQTRaceWalk_LifestyleImagery_1_2048x.jpg?v=1634803366

aiGHqkP.jpeg

Got a W at Hanon for the Race Walks! Lovely shoe, corduroy goodness. They are giving away 250 Essentials packs to random winners, featuring pint glass, dart flights, bar towel, coasters, etc. Fingers crossed I'm double lucky.
  • Fingers crossed for you :)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Ooooh! Those are sweeet.
  • undefeated-nike-dunk-low-black-DO9329-001-lead.jpg
    Pulled the trigger on these Undefeated Dunks on ebay, been itching away at me since I took a few Ls at release. Paid either retail or slightly above but £30–40 less than StockX, prices have been dropping a touch.
  • Can't go wrong with black.
  • hOfU1D1.jpeg

The window for the Nike By You Dunks has just opened up again so got my design in lickety split. Had a £100 Nike gift card burning a hole so wanted to try out my first bespokes with it. A little limited by the material/colour combos but I think a tasteful colourway. Black suede foxing, toe and eyestay, wolf grey pebble quarter, uni red leather swoosh and backtab, wolf grey tongue, uni red laces, black midsole, gum outsole and white backtab logo. Look forward to the resulting shoe in approximately six weeks :)
  • Oooooh! Well made Sir!
  • Incoming 'Rarch in a pretty sharp colourway:

nike-air-huarache-praline-dh8143-201-rerelease-info-003.jpg
  • There is something very soothing about that colourway. I get Ron Burgundy leather and mahogany vibes, with a tinge of tobacco.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    The tinge of baccy is from the old gold and purple Benson and Hedges packets I reckon. Not that I dislike the colours but I can't get that image out of my head
  • 042s7ZT7wkK5?dimension=1200x1200
    I think I've got these in my mind, added some Silk Cut purple and imagined luxurious cigar/pipe baccy instead of stinking fag ash.
  • Nike-Dunk-Low-Goldenrod-DD1391-004-Release-Date-Price-768x537.jpeg
    The Dunk odyssey continues... Goldenrod restock at Foot Locker, bing!
  • God damn webbins, got your own Foot Locker by this point
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Haha, always copping chaps.
  • ABSOLUTE FILTH
  • I had the hightop version of those nearly 20 years ago, got a lot of use. My wardrobe was definitely less disciplined.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Love those UNDFTD Dunks
    Might start looking for a pair myself

A mate told me last week that the Bape ZX8000 from last year were following around an Adidas discount store
    Will be visiting it next weekend
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • 122421532_1723967671092079_497356594146954727_n.jpg
    Won these Freddy Krueger AM95s offa the bay. Been on the radar a little, a 2020 Halloween release, one of a kind. As a Freddy/horror movie fan, had to get them in at some point.
  • Lovely use of textures on those.
  • Aye, I'm not the biggest 95 fan, this will be my first... but the theme, materials and colouring has me sold.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!