Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Well, if you have any Off-White gear, hold onto it or something i guess.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Mrs Prime just ‘won’ a pair of Air Haurache PRM QS ‘Liverpool’ from the Nike app, for my Xmas present.

Can’t upload a pic, because the Imgur app doesn’t seem to be working for me.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Nice, Mark. Christmas sorted. What's the significance of the Liverpool tie-in? Seems random.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Webbins wrote:
    Nice, Mark. Christmas sorted. What's the significance of the Liverpool tie-in? Seems random.

Nike make our kit, so it’s likely just that.
  • Roujin wrote:
    Well, if you have any Off-White gear, hold onto it or something i guess.

I noped out of an auction for one Lot of the OW Dunks last week with a view to moving straight on. The price it went for is probably buttons in comparison now. Nike have been apeing the Off White style on a few shoes now so there will be some continuation in style if not name.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Got a few more pick ups on the way.

1201a180-300-600-duyet-fashion-4.jpg?v=1611711965820

Completed the Daruma Doll pack with these having the red ones already. A cheap BF pick up from the Asics online outlet.

nike-dunk-low-samba-2020-2.jpg

Co.JP Samba Dunks, bought barely used and very clean offa ebay after some short negotiation. Re-release of a shoe that was originally a 2001 Japan exclusive. Beautiful colourway.

nike-air-span-2-og-hot-coral-1.jpg

Nike Air Span II in Coral Red, again off the bay and under retail after a seller offer. These last released in 2018, classic 90s retro release.
  • Those Air Span II are lovely.
  • Aye, beautiful silhouette, classic colour combo.

The Freddy AM95s turned up today after passing ebay authenticity, amazing shoe.
  • O8M934k.jpeg

Off to this on Saturday too in Liverpool. Just going for the vibe and a mooch, deffo not buying...
  • Sure you’re not buying :D
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Those Air Span II are lovely.

Based on ankle size, those look way too small.
  • I do love a new pair of shoes. These are Tokyo 2020 special edition of Nike’s weightlifting shoes, the Romaleos 4:

rzX78gG.jpg
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Nice. I like a velcro.
  • Let's not tiptoe around the subject, they are a little impractical for everyday wear...
  • I wore my (cheaper and more flexible Adidas Powerlift) gym shoes for a 10 minute walk to the station once on the way home as I was in a rush and didn’t want to miss the train. Killed my feet. Killed them.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Child 1 is struggling to make new friends at secondary school, and has been abandoned by her old friends as they move on.

To put a smile on her face, I’ve just ordered her these…

nvibMTt.jpg

They’re not Air, they’re Haurache Run, so I’m hoping they’ll be comfortable. They were £37, but I had a £10 Nike voucher.
  • Nice, Mark. Don't need friends when you have fire sneakers. They should be still mad comfy, I think Huaraches derive a lot of their comfort from the phylon foam over the air bubble.
  • My last three pick ups:

Nike-Air-Max-90-WMNS-Concord-Pink-Blast-CT1887-100-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air Max 3 Pink Blast - cheap and easy ebay steal, 2020 womens release, cute colourway.

nike-air-max-90-surplus-wolf-grey-cool-grey-pink-salt-dc9389-001-release-date-info-768x522.jpeg

Air Max 90 Surplus - rugged winterised Cordura AM90 from JDSports.

image_9f9c8ba0-bb35-4331-81ee-2c6a4afe5635_1024x1024.jpg?v=1639959498

Air Max 1 Patta Waves Rush Maroon - a decent cop from ebay, got a chunk off with a code to bring it close to retail.
  • Shit, forgot got these coming tomorrow lol...

air-max-90-se-shoes-5MwbRD.png

From Nike sale, another womens release, strong safari vibes.
  • I was a little disappointed with the Nike sale. Some items I had ‘favourited’ were reduced, or were added to the sale, but went back up to full price very shortly after the sale started.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    I'd love a video tour of the Webbins sneaker vault sometime. Must be close to needing an extension to house them all.
  • An extension? Don't be silly... a small annex perhaps.
  • This is the dream...

2db53e77960efd0b782957c0684ab4cf.jpg

This is the reality...

shoeboxes-Courtesy-Faithtap.com_.jpg
  • That’s similar to my reality, although my boxes are on the top of my wardrobe and I struggle to reach!
  • I'm slowing down on purchases these days as I have a lot of the different kicks that I want now. But these Air Max Terrascape are unbelievably hard and I as I don't have a pair of 95s or TN Airs or anything like that, these can fill that particular gap. 

The pale green, and the black pairs are quite nice, but not a patch on this. Gives me shades of the bacon (which I will be salty about not getting the second time round forever) mixed with the Eric Emanual Crazy BYW, it is a very chef kiss colourway. Also good for walking around in shit weather as alternative to my NB Goretex Arishis when I don't want to wear all black shoes. 

air-max-terrascape-plus-shoe-Nc2zZ7.png
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Roujin wrote:
    I97zWFP.jpg

There is something compelling about them. Not sure what they'd actually go with in an outfit, but.
  • Roujin wrote:
    Air Max Terrascape

I have my eye on the AM90s, delayed to March but looking just fine.

Roujin wrote:
    Gives me shades of the bacon (which I will be salty about not getting the second time round forever)

There are very few floating around on ebay but prices have stabilised so StockX values aren't ridiculous.
  • Brooks wrote:
    Roujin wrote:
    I97zWFP.jpg
    There is something compelling about them. Not sure what they'd actually go with in an outfit, but.
    It will doubtless come as a surprise to no-one that I do indeed have trousers that would go with those.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Please describe your trousers.
  • 1970s alien crossed with Swampy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!