Politics of the Free - It’s because Democrats, stupid.
  • Well, this is a Hot Topic
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I don't know heavy.com.well, a quick Google suggests they are reliable though.

They claim to have seen the manifesto of the guy. Presumably now pulled.
    If accurate it seems he was an anti fascist conspiracy protestor.

https://heavy.com/news/max-azzarello-5-fast-facts-you-need-to-know/
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Where do they keep finding these increasingly terrible people?
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/27/kristi-noem-trump-vp-book-killing-dog

Fucking hideous. Do wonder how someone who read the thing before hand didn't point out to her how bad that would look (unless the text is being taken way out of context and there's bits where the dog got very ill or attacked a kid or something)
    SFV - reddave360
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    To be honest, I'm almost as horrified by the critic who says dogs are a reflection of god's unconditional love.
  • Kow wrote:
    To be honest, I'm almost as horrified by the critic who says dogs are a reflection of god's unconditional love.

Less gross but still gross.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Luckily it's from a Republican so logically it can be critical but also fucking dumb.
  • Sociopathic tendencies: check.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    The Trump staffer who is appalled is, let's face it, going to be a cunt, because she was happy to work with Trump. There's always a weird hypocrisy that people can see other people die, starve and suffer, but better not hurt a pet.

*Nothing but love for pets btw, but equally people are pretty fucking important.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    And yes, quick check on wiki and the appalled Alyssa Farah Griffin

Before 2014, Griffin wrote articles for her father's far-right website WorldNetDaily, where she served as a "special Washington correspondent for WND."
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    It's a good comment because it can influence dumb fucks to be repelled by hideous behaviour while at the same time not softening normal people's view of the dumb fucks.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Trump's trial is about to get Stormy
  • Cornell West interviewed on C4 news - man, I wish there was a reality in which he could be Presnit.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • So apparently, Trump enjoys a good spanking. Why doest that not surprise me?
  • hunk wrote:
    So apparently, Trump enjoys a good spanking. Why doest that not surprise me?

I dont know if this kind of stuff is a good revelation or bad. 

Ideally the trial should only be about the actual issue at hand. Whether he got spanked, had a golden shower or whatever is really a distraction and only builds the case that the case is political and meant to damage Trumps image which I'm guessing feeds his voter base. The case is about campaign funds being used inappropriately used at the end of the day. 

On the other hand, if this is emabrrasing the orange prick, thats a nice bonus.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Imagine the ripples.
    Like butterscotch Angel Delight.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Imagine the ripples. Like butterscotch Angel Delight.

Bit early in the day for that kind of horrific imagery Liv, take it easy.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Unfortunately that's a kind of appealing thought. I like butterscotch.
  • It still kindof baffles me that a guy with his track record gets to be the nr.1 republican candidate for potus?
    The power of the media I guess.
  • hunk wrote:
    It still kindof baffles me that a guy with his track record gets to be the nr.1 republican candidate for potus? The power of the media I guess.

For some people, the appeal of Trump is his brand is against the staus quo. He is the outsider. Theres always a large amount of the American public who distrust and dislike (with some good reason to be fair) the federal governement and Trump is the outsider of that, or is at least marketed that way. He also gives simple solutions to problems and while its easy to say thats obvious for many people that will do. 

And regardless of his politics or policies, I think he does side with his voter base in a verbal manner. I know he will fuck those same blue collar workers over but in terms of getting support he tells people what they want to hear. HE will fix the economy. HE will sort the border. And so on. He's a great sales man and for some people, that is enough.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Trump's a standard populist who masquerades as anti establishment but actually IS the establishment in that he literally embodies segments of Big Business. Populists hijack the working class' rage (austerity, housing crisis, growing inequality crisis) and point to immigrants as the cause of everything but the irony is that their neolib policies of deregulation are at the root of all this mess. And they want to tighten the screws even more on society because: neo lib capitalism. Profit's gotta come from somewhere; bonfire of red tape. The more the screws are tightened, the further to the right society lurches. It's a closed reinforced feedback loop that inevitably ends in rightwing authoritarianism?

One thing you are correct on; he's a great salesman. Rightwingers are great sales/conmen in general, it's their bread and butter.
  • Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs? The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He oftentimes would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? "Excuse me. I'm about to have a friend for dinner," as this poor doctor walked by. "I'm about to have a friend for dinner." But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter...
  • "If I was going to be a cereal killer then I would be the best killer of cereal there would be, I would really crunch those numbers, I'd bring a spoon, which would be the best spoon anyone could bring. the bowl would be round, and like a bowl and i would use milk that was only ever white. only every white"
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!