EDGE #242
‹ Previous12
  • My copy arrived yesterday, I'm surprised that nobody had started the thread by now,

iphone0306122001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ONLINE OFFLINE

All from facebook....

Ryan Catatafish McDonough
    Armando Sousa
    Thomas C Jones
    Steven King

HYPE

The Elder Scrolls Online (PC, Mac)

Dishonored (360, PC, PS3)

Call od Duty: Black Ops II (360, PC, PS3)

God of War: Ascension (PS3)

The Unfinished Swan (PS3)

Proteus (PC)

Reset (PC)

Firefall (PC)

FEATURES

The Psychology Of... Nostalgia

Talk To Me

PLAY

Max Payne 3 (360, PC, PS3)
    Spoiler:

Diablo III (PC, Mac)
    Spoiler:

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (360, PC, PS3)
    Spoiler:

Starhawk (PS3)
    Spoiler:

Dirt Showdown (360, PC, PS3)
    Spoiler:

Gravity Rush (Vita)
    Spoiler:

Resistance: Burning Skies (Vita)
    Spoiler:

My Little Hero (iOS)
    Spoiler:

Spellsword (iOS)
    Spoiler:

Velocity (PS3, PSP, Vita)
    Spoiler:

CREATE

People - Yoshikazu Tanaka

Places - The Normandy

Things - Cole Phelps' Notebook

Studio Profile - Camouflaj

The Making Of... Fuel

The Art Of... Eve Online
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Last time I commented on one of their Facebook articles it got deleted. Someone didn't like how pro-woman my advice was that Jade Raymond should come in and do an FHM style shoot for the mag.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Since we abandoned their forum I haven't felt much inclination to read the digital issue I get every month. Don't know why really. I might let the sub go when it runs its course.
  • Pink and ornage. No. Such a deliberate colour clash doesn't even deserve to have its typo corrected.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Ok, what?
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Gonzo wrote:
    Bollockoff wrote:
    Last time I commented on one of their Facebook articles it got deleted. Someone didn't like how pro-woman my advice was that Jade Raymond should come in and do an FHM style shoot for the mag.
    that's because it was unfunny and puerile.

Yes but it you wouldn't say no.
  • Kow wrote:
    Ok, what?

I wrote 'ornage' instead of 'orange', didn't I?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Oh, that was me looking for a whole minute on the cover of the mag.

And that previous comment above yours there doesn't make any sense at all.
  • Gonzo wrote:
    who's in online offline?

Armando Sousa
    Thomas C Jones
    Steven King

• Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Why would you use your middle initial if it's a C? That's far too exploitable.
  • To distinguish himself from the other Tom Jones.
  • What the fuck is Edge?
  • Why dont you ask the community?
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Frosty wrote:
    What the fuck is Edge?
    Aren't they running that as a competition on their website just now?

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Gonzo wrote:
    who's in online offline?
    Ryan Catatafish McDonough Armando Sousa Thomas C Jones Steven King
    ]

Tom Jones and Steven King? Blimey. It must be some kind of survival horror game based on Welsh Afros.
  • Gonzo wrote:
    who's in online offline?

Armando Sousa
    Thomas C Jones
    Steven King

Classic Armando Sousa, wadda guy

Anyway gonna let my subscription run out then not bother with the mag, its fucking boring. I want hype about awesomeness not endless features on social game of the month.
  • I think I'm gonna be buying the iPad edition, that new sampler is swish as fuck!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    For about 5 issues now the mag has just been sitting on my desk/half bent in my bag until the next one comes, 80% of it unread.

I'll probably drop my sub and browse and buy the odd one that applies to my interests. Like clever people have been doing for years.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    This is some sort of magazine is it?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Their website is now promoting their fancy pansy new Ipad optimized edition. Damn fanboys. Also, how do you unspoiler the spoilers?
  • Oh gawd we're rllmuk now.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Ok, most nearly everything in that issue doesn't interest me and that happens a lot being that my taste in gaming is now at odds with the majority of the rest of the world but....

Seriously, what else are you going to read? Have you tried any other gaming magazine? They're terrible. They either appear to be written by children or they have this whole macho-nerd chest beating thing going on. Websites I've read seem to be even worse.
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    PC Gamer was alright last I checked. Was a long time ago though. They could have wankified since.

Oh I forgot "PC's lol"
  • I ditched my sub and all of my old issues when I got divorced about 2 years ago. 

I picked up last months issue when i was travelling to London and read about 30% of it.

I'm tempted to get the next one but It hasn't really grabbed me which is a shame because I used to look forward to it. 

@mouldywarp is right though - even Games TM dropped in quality in the last couple of years. 

Seems like the forum doesn't need Edge as much.  we've kind of out grown it?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • I ditched my sub and all of my old issues when I got divorced about 2 years ago. 

I picked up last months issue when i was travelling to London and read about 30% of it.

I'm tempted to get the next one but It hasn't really grabbed me which is a shame because I used to look forward to it. 

@mouldywarp is right though - even Games TM dropped in quality in the last couple of years. 

Seems like the forum doesn't need Edge as much.  we've kind of out grown it?

I cancelled my sub about 2 years ago now and I'm glad I did, it's been going to shit ever since.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I'm thinking I have no need to read any gaming magazine at all anymore. I don't buy games based on reviews, I have no interest in interviews with developers and I certainly don't care about the industry. Hell, I might even cancel the sub now and see if I can get some money back.
  • I'm intending on going into the industry and I'm interested in all the commentaries and articles about games as an artform. I don't buy games based on reviews but I do use them just to read about games I may not have heard of. I like reading a real magazine as well as opposed to reading off a screen. So I'll keep my sub for a bit longer, but I do agree it's gone downhill.
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I don't think it's gone downhill. I'm just not interested anymore. I'd pay more attention to opinions here than any review.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Marmite - [10/10]
  • Kow wrote:
    I don't think it's gone downhill. I'm just not interested anymore. I'd pay more attention to opinions here than any review.

Unless it's Raiziel.

• Bring back Biffo.
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!