PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    The Daddy wrote:
    Jesus, that wall jump ii level was hard work.

I loved thar level. Dropping it in world 2 a beast. I found Jump! Jump! Jump! Way harder
  • i'm in cloud land :) 

this is fun, i'm enjoying hunting out the coins etc and the wonder seeds add a bit of nintendo magic. 

the cynic in me sees that they've nicked a tonne of ideas from rom hacks in the smw community over the years
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Credits rolled for a soft completion (lovely credits they were too). Excellent game. Post game could potentially push it into the [10] zone but it felt like a big fat [9] to me. Goty.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Credits rolled for a soft completion (lovely credits they were too). Excellent game. Post game could potentially push it into the [10] zone but it felt like a big fat [9] to me. Goty.
    Have this second between totk and Baldurs Gate 3, so many great ideas squeezed in.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Jump! Jump! Jump!

Jump! Damn that was fun.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • Playing this with the boy and it's just lovely. I think I prefer it to World.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Damn that was fun.

My boy was complaining the game was a bit easy and he managed to do that level on the second attempt. However, the next he level he tried gave him a hop badge and now he's trying to do jump, jump, jump with that equipped. NOW it's hard. 

And after that he can try the wall jump level with the hop badge which feels like it will be silly hard. This game is genius.
  • It's got everything really.

Ghost house question again.
    Spoiler:
  • I was worried it wouldn't be hardcore enough but the badges change everything because they can handicap too, depending on the level. Jump, jump, jump has turned into hop, hop, hop and it's taken the boy down a peg or two. He's struggling with it right now and and says he refuses to give up until he's done it. Must be attempt 30 or so already.
  • Boo you're forced to do the wall jump level with the wall jump badge.
  • Boo you're forced to do the wall jump level with the wall jump badge.

How dare they
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Ninty at this point should really re-release M64 with official speedrunning tools. Call it Mario Dash or something relating to the sound barrier.
  • My son just informed me that Super Mario World was the first Mario game to show Mario (and Luigi) with pockets.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • The final final level of this game can do one. Probably the hardest of those long final marathon Mario levels they've made. They need a optional checkpointing setting for weiners. I've always got to the end of those eventually but don't think I can be arsed with this one. All done apart from that. Great game.
  • Now do a 2D all rhythm platformer Nintendo. Thanks in advance.
  • Hehehe, you said weiners, hehehehe.
  • I’m taking my time with this as usually I rush through it. The badges are a great concept
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    monkey wrote:
    The final final level of this game can do one. Probably the hardest of those long final marathon Mario levels they've made. They need a optional checkpointing setting for weiners. I've always got to the end of those eventually but don't think I can be arsed with this one. All done apart from that. Great game.

Jack Nicholson nodding
  • Just started this with the kids. World 1 done. Not bad so far. Way too much talking and text though for a platform game.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Just started this with the kids. World 1 done. Not bad so far. Way too much talking and text though for a platform game.
    Yeah it calms down with that shit post w1

• acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I'm back on this after a brief hiatus. All seeds from the first two worlds got, early doors world 3.

Deffo spoilers:
    Spoiler:
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    I'm back on this after a brief hiatus. All seeds from the first two worlds got, early doors world 3. Deffo spoilers:
    Spoiler:

exactly there too
  • It’s without doubt a very fine game but fuck me the difficulty spikes are full on

• World 1 done solo now. I think I got everything.

Wonderful so far.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    I think I got everything./quote]

If you want to be sure...
    Spoiler:
  • Ah. I’m missing one of those but wondering what I missed on that level. Hmmmm. Not fussed about some of the conditions I suppose like getting top flag; who cares about that shit. Just want all seeds and coins mostly, but even that I’ll stop bothering about at some point.
  • I got the pop up on all the worlds but might have still missed something.
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!