Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  • Yeah, Gold Lorewalker Co as a reward, disenchants to 1600 dust.
    Serious considering that and getting a high cost card or several good cards.
    Tempted to get Deathwing as an end game play.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • I went for Ragnaros.

Was wondering why the hell I had humility in my regular Paladin deck when all of a sudden my opponent played a Venture co Mercenary.
    So, I used Humility and left it here eating up my opponent's mana.
    Sometimes this game is evil. :D
  • As a rule, never disenchant a legendary, especially gold ones, the dust is tempting, but you never know when the meta is going to shift and the card becomes amazing, hi Nat Nerfgle, Nerfmaster Overspark and soon to be Nerfroy Jenkins.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Just struggled to see how Cho could possibly benefit my style of play really.
  • Depending upon the quality of your decks the dust could build you a nice solid deck that you'll have fun playing.  Enjoy!

Ragaros supports several decks, sounds cool.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • I did think I should have used the dust on several better cards, but decided for early on that one powerful one is cool.
    On a note, I take it that if the feeling took me, I could silence Ragnaros and as such deal direct damage rather than a randomised attack?
  • Yes you can do that to rag, but I would personally save the silence unless you absolutely needed him to hit something and didn't want to rely on RNG, but then whatever he hits will chip his health down and the other player will be for more inclined to throw one more minion at him to take him off the board. 

Rag and Ysera are the most udesful legendaries to craft first, so there's no real problem, buuuuuuut GOLD LEGENDARY SO RARE! Lorewalker Cho has some applications, he can be useful in rogue decks because if you can conceal him, your opponent will be unable to cast any spells until he has been removed using some kind of AoE or RNG untargeted attack. Likewise you can't cast any spells, so probably better in a tempo deck that runs conceal + master of disguise (or whatever it's called) than in a straight up miracle rogue deck (unless you wanted to mill the other guy by filling his hand with your cheap spells).
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Couple of good games with Ayns. His Shadowstep Leeroy combo is fucking annoying. Although I only had to suffer it once.
  • Both games extremely close!  Very enjoyable.

Are you playing Priest or was that just for quests etc?
  • Was getting results with it today and was trying out some changes I had made.
    Could have used my Paladin or rogue deck though.
  • Been rolling with miracle rogue on the ladder for the past couple of days.  Win a few, lose a few and stuck at rank 16.

Might change one of my fan of knives out for an assassin's blade.  I expected to meet more zoolocks but they're pretty sparse.  I'm such a nub at recognising the meta.

Stoked for Naxx!
  • Naxx news was pretty awesome. Well looking forward to that.
  • Just got a gold Prophet Velen from a pack gained from a 4 win arena run! Got a normal Harrison Jones in similar fashion this week already.

My first gold legendary evaaaaar!  Woot!
  • I'm back on this now.
  • I've been having a really rough week this week, so I have done no gaming on this or anything else all well.
    Life sucks.
  • I'm just kack at it. :)

WB TS!
  • Played my mage deck twice tonight, got 2 wins. Maybe I should play it more often.
    Always nice to have Ragnaros uncontested for 2 turns,
  • Forgive me for not kowtowing to terminology by the way.
    Don't care about miracle decks. Zoo decks or whatever. I just want to construct a deck to win, and to do that I need cards.
    More, and more and more cards.
  • I've had a little success this afternoon with my Warlock zoo deck.  They're full of relatively cheap minions and try to rush your opponent.

Quick to win or quick to lose. lol
  • I've finally got all the classes up to level 10 and as such unlocked all basic cards. About time too.
    My warlock, shaman and Druid decks suck big time though.
  • Been playing around with a Handlock deck over the past couple of days which seems to be working out quite well.  Have made it up to rank 5 so far, with this being the game that got me there:

25hehqp.jpg
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    I want to play this more, but I can't be smegged playing with randoms. Anyone up for a B&B league/tournament/series of friendlies?
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • No idea how we'd organise that.
  • Nice one, Nexx!

I'd play.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Sasukekun wrote:
    No idea how we'd organise that.

Me either, to be honest.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • I'd play, for sure. Just use one of those online bracket generator things.
  • Challonge or summat.

Limitations on numbers of Epics or just play with whatever?
  • I'm back on this now (woo iPad) feel free to add me up CherryPez#2186.
    "In the long run, if you play solid, you'll be a more solid player." Aris Bakhthanians
  • I just played some twat in Arena who had 4 fucking Ice Barriers.
  • Nasty.  

As far as a tournament goes I think a free for all for starters with regard to decks and see how it goes?  I get roasted by plenty of people who don't use any legendaries.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!