BEAR-STOCK
  • Sod latitude. We'll be having BEARtitude.  Also I will be there, can't decide to fly or train. How easy is it to get to Edinburgh and TREACLE from the nearest aireoporte?!

Stupidly difficult, not that I've ever done it.  Despite there being train tracks approximately three inches from the runway, the train doesn't stop there and you have to get a bus to somewhere then a train to Haymarket or Waverley, I think.  It is deeply retarded.
  • Sod latitude. We'll be having BEARitude

Send me £360 to pay for me and my friend's ticket and I'll sod it, until then no thanks.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Sod latitude. We'll be having BEARtitude.  Also I will be there, can't decide to fly or train. How easy is it to get to Edinburgh and TREACLE from the nearest aireoporte?!

Stupidly difficult, not that I've ever done it.  Despite there being train tracks approximately three inches from the runway, the train doesn't stop there and you have to get a bus to somewhere then a train to Haymarket or Waverley, I think.  It is deeply retarded.

Was thinking of flights on the Friday, picking up a rental car to pootle about in and then flights home Sunday night so we could spend sat with you guys and then have a lovely drive round together on Sunday, see some green things and some brown things... Hills and countryside etc...

Only £30 more than trains would be
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Sod latitude. We'll be having BEARitude

Send me £360 to pay for me and my friend's ticket and I'll sod it, until then no thanks.

Erm, no thanks. Wanna have you with us but not £360 worth of wanting ;)

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Sod latitude. We'll be having BEARitude

If only there was some way to sell tickets for an event you can no longer go to, especially a popular sold out one.  Someone should invent such a site!

So don't pretend you couldn't sell your tickets if you wanted to come.  No-one is going criticise you if you'd prefer to go to Latitude, but through eBay you'd have a zero-risk method of seeing if you could get all your moneys back with no problem at all, so you could try if coming to see us was a massive draw.
  • Jesus no, I was getting arsey because I have booked to go to a festival with a close friend, and my FAMILY and Chaz was suggesting I could just sack it off for a trip that will invariably cost me as much as the Latitude ticket and I just personally found it a bit rude.

I'm totally fine with not going t Bear Stock, I just thought it was a bit of a brash post is all.

May have seemed rude because i'd been hammering Coffee+Diablo and was at either side of a sleep window, can't recall which.
  • It is Sunday today. I've just ordered a massive pizza. It's all good, tempeh.
  • Fuck off with your Sunday, I'm working some ridiculous evening shift and don't have a day off until next week.
  • I'm off all week too....
  • I have two months off.

:D

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I'm only at work for 4 days in june.
  • g.man wrote:
    I have two months off. :D g.man

Play this, EVERY DAY, please.  Lovely summery song.

• Tempy wrote:
    Jesus no, I was getting arsey because I have booked to go to a festival with a close friend, and my FAMILY and Chaz was suggesting I could just sack it off for a trip that will invariably cost me as much as the Latitude ticket and I just personally found it a bit rude. I'm totally fine with not going t Bear Stock, I just thought it was a bit of a brash post is all. May have seemed rude because i'd been hammering Coffee+Diablo and was at either side of a sleep window, can't recall which.

Ah, wasn't trying to be rude there Tempy. Aplogies if thats how it came across, You know it's just cos it'd be odd not having ya there! But latitude with your family is important to you and I get that.
  • Hence why I didn't direct any ire at you. I doubt you meant it that way but it still came across like that.

It's a shame, I know. can't be helped in the end.
  • Manhug ;)
  • My flights are booked!  14 JULY it is.

Who's actually coming?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Not me.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Hopefully me.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Me and one hopeful. HURRAH.
  • I'll be there unless I'm working/internship/have no money/dead.
  • I see no reason why I won't be there, I just have to book a hotamotel.  So that's one reason, but it's surmountable.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Meh, I won't be there. Something came up at work for Bas, and now he can't take any days in July off. And I can't get any in August, so that will probably be September again, and probably be not Scotland again. This feels like last year all over.
  • Still working on the logistics of it but I should be there in one form or another.
  • ASTRAL PROJECTION
  • Still working on the logistics of it but I should be there in one form or another.

ONLY ONE FORM WILL DO
  • I'll be travelling to Wolverhampton for Tough Guy on the 14th, so I'll miss this.  But the joy of living in a small country is that, if you're in Edinburgh for any length of time and have a spare hour at some other point, I could pop down and buy you guys a beer.  If it's the one hour every month that adkmette and I have off at the same time, all the better.  (Meaning I'd take her along, obviously.)
  • Chet & I discussed, again, popping over to Edinburgh at some point to meet some of you guys. 

Also, Brewdog is lovely, but ridiculously over-priced. Hopefully cheaper there – €6.25 a pint last night! 

And I have a bit of a headache today. I blame being silly and not eating.
  • We don't all live in Scotland and staunchly refuse to leave ;)
  • Ahem, I've been to Leeds three times this year.  Leeds.
  • Good man, Tempy. The ban still applies, though. We'll let you have wine outdoors, but not in a pub. Them's the rules.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!