BEAR-STOCK
  • I want to meet up again. I went out with Gav, Cokco and Curtis on Tuesday night. GOT DRUNK.
  • Aw I miss you guys!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Also here is a vid of Reg showing off his flair bartending skills.

• Aw I miss you guys!

You're coming in July, right..?
  • Elmlea wrote:
    Aw I miss you guys!
    You're coming in July, right..?
    Of course!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Ok, Unlikely, are you still happy to run things?  It's getting all close and I'm terribly excited about seeing you all again :)
  • I always say I'll come to these and never do. I have no motivation in life.
    The next generation doesn't start until MAG comes out. 

PSN: Naemuckle
    STEAM: Naemuckle
  • Elmlea wrote:
    Ok, Unlikely, are you still happy to run things?  It's getting all close and I'm terribly excited about seeing you all again :)

Happy to do what's needed, if indeed anything is actually needed.  I can dish out my mobile number so people who arrive at different times will be able to get in touch, and I can book somewhere for curry if everyone's happy with that.  We could probably do with some more feedback, though.  Like confirmed attendees, expected arrival times and any objections to a pub lunch and a curry tea.

If there's specific activity that folk would like to do I'm not making any allowance for that, but someone comes up with a suggestion that everyone goes "ooh" to then I don't mind booking it or woteva.  NB - NOT karaoke.
  • Eh so what date is this happening then?
    The next generation doesn't start until MAG comes out. 

PSN: Naemuckle
    STEAM: Naemuckle
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I need to check things, but it is bonus month this month, however there are other gigs happening as well, will try to find out. Is it Undeadburgh like you normally have it, I've only seen a few bits north of the wall
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Yes, that is where it will be.  Would be splendid if you could manage.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Am I still Meeting Elm? Would anyone else like to come to that?
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Am I still Meeting Elm? Would anyone else like to come to that?

You are, just after we arrive in the UK, more than likely.  I think something like the 8th or 9th.
  • I'm still coming. Thinking of coming up in the Friday and turning it into a proper weekend
  • I'm still in so far. 

fingers crossed

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I won't be attending this one either.  Someone set up a webcam.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • List of confirmed is, as I understand it:

Me
    Elm
    Elm's wife (I'm assuming)
    Wookie
    Frosty
    Gav
    Gav's boyfriend
    G.man (until he gets a better offer)

TBC (or may already have Cd but I can't remember and can't be bothered checking at the moment)

Kaz
    Cocko
    Revel
    Scots

EDIT:   WTF formatting gremlin.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Tempy should be going, the whelp.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • I like the sound of this webcam. Can we have helmet cams on a few of the guys? I vote Wookie and Reg to wear one, even if there's a danger that the final picture will just say "ARMITAGE SHANKS".
  • Tempy should be coming but I don't think he is. 

Ditto Reg.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I like the sound of this webcam. Can we have helmet cams on a few of the guys? I vote Wookie and Reg to wear one, even if there's a danger that the final picture will just say "ARMITAGE SHANKS".
    You'll just get a closeup shot of each webcam lens from the other as they pash madly in a fit of alcohol induced homoeroticism.
  • Then a shot of Reg's hair.
  • Skerret wrote:
    I like the sound of this webcam. Can we have helmet cams on a few of the guys? I vote Wookie and Reg to wear one, even if there's a danger that the final picture will just say "ARMITAGE SHANKS".
    You'll just get a closeup shot of each webcam lens from the other as they pash madly in a fit of alcohol induced homoeroticism.

Guess who will be sitting at their laptop with their shorts round their ankles at that point?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Then a shot of Reg's hair.
    The horror.  It'll be like living through Chris Langham's molestation.

Guess who will be sitting at their laptop with their shorts round their ankles at that point?
    Chris Langham?
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Tempy should be coming but I don't think he is. 

Ditto Reg.

I'll be at a festival, sorry. Will PM you all some ultragore so I can be there in spirit.

• Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Drop in a severed cock for old times sake.
  • Oh yeah, forgot about the festival.  Ah well, this time I won't be able to buy you a beer you don't want then insist you drink it anyway.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:
    Tempy should be coming but I don't think he is. 

Ditto Reg.

I'll be at a festival, sorry. Will PM you all some ultragore so I can be there in spirit.

I'll be in Greece, probably getting tear gassed, so you know, it'll be the same.
  • I could have come to your SECRET BOYS CLUB but I didn't get an invite and now it is probably too late but never mind old/young Tempy yeah he's fine.

Unlikely wrote:
    Oh yeah, forgot about the festival.  Ah well, this time I won't be able to buy you a beer you don't want then insist you drink it anyway.

I don't remember this.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!