Mass Effect Universe (Spoilers)
  • legaldinho wrote:
    I still haven't read cinty's review but I probably should cos i don't think I'll actually play the SP

You deffo should because there's a part in there which pertains to you being wrong and me being right about something related to this game.
  • Well this is obviously a lie
  • legaldinho wrote:
    Well this is obviously a lie

It's only a lie if you go back and edit your old posts.
  • I think i know what you mean, this game is officially shit
  • What woz Gonzo wrong about?
  • Ur mom practicing safe sex ayooooo
  • It's ok i shoot blanks
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Did you get that thing sorted?
  • That is no way to refer to dive's mum goobs
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Back in on 2 tonight, whoever was asking about DLC needs to get Shadow Broker and don't fucking forget Arrival
  • I ♥ Dunkey

It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Dunkey is best Youtuber.

It's spoilery so be careful...
    Spoiler:

What he didn't consider was...
    Spoiler:
  • And this game continues to be a hot mess.

Loads of voice acting - like, the worlds are so big and there's dialogue up the wazoo. But there's only 2 or 3 character models for each race so it always feels like you're talking to the same person.

There were some really weird corners cut - obviously, it feels like there was just too much content and that they were over ambitious, so a lot of things become little more than functional, dialogue and voice work included.

But then some of the romances are as good as any I have seen in Mass Effect, with voice work and animation to match, so there's also real quality there.

What an uneven game.
  • Seems that on April 4 Bioware are announcing what they'll be addressing in the first post launch patch.

I'm hoping to be done by then (what with April 4 also being Persona 5 day here) but will probably revisit it later, depending on what the expansion content looks like, and what gets fixed.

Hoping for more than your general bug and performance fixes, but I'm not sure how much can be sorted out in the short term.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yeah i gave the game makers too much credit. They invented a total nonsense story behind the Andromeda project... Privately funded a new citadel? Included other races? Gtfo
  • legaldinho wrote:
    What woz Gonzo wrong about?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yeah i gave the game makers too much credit.

Who do you think...
    Spoiler:
  • There's only one candidate, right? Another reason it doesn't make sense to have them aliens there too
  • legaldinho wrote:
    There's only one candidate, right?

Lol.

Are you sure there's only one...
    Spoiler:

And seriously, spoiler your stuff. There people who care, bro.
  • No spoilers in my shit bro, not without your shit, private funded is in the trailers / Dev per release hype.... This is why AI is ok, remember. Other races is the same.
    Spoiler:
  • Sure. I'd argue that
    Spoiler:

Is spoilery since it's not necessarily known from the start but hey ho, I've kept all my stuff spoiler tagged.

Anyway...
    Spoiler:

Plus...
    Spoiler:
  • See my edit, you'rr wrong about me spoilering. Take it fuck back u cunt
  • Spoiler:
  • legaldinho wrote:
    Spoiler:

Seen that too.

I actually quite like that whole thread.
    legaldinho wrote:
    See my edit, you'rr wrong about me spoilering. Take it fuck back u cunt

Love you, mwah. <3
  • U are my true love bro xoxoxoxo
    Spoiler:
  • legaldinho wrote:
    U are my true love bro xoxoxoxo
    Spoiler:

Seriously, though - it's a good side plot.
    Spoiler:
  • Anyone else still playing this? Part way through a second run now and I'm finding myself skipping a lot of dialogue and just hitting quest marks, something I've never done on a ME replay (I always get really into it each time).

There's a real lack of meaningful dialogue choices - they don't seem to really influence people's opinions of you that much and the mission outcome - bar those that offer an explicit choice - is almost always the same. I can understand ditching paragon and renegade but they did nothing with it. Shame.

tl;dr

There's not much point to a second playthrough besides changing key decisions.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!