PS4 Vs XBone comparisons?
  • Ive noticed no difference moving to XBO from PS4 res wise
    PSN - minkymu
  • Has anyone got the official microsoft XBO stereo headset? Any cop?
    PSN - minkymu
  • Yossarian wrote:

Cue predictable meltdown on Neogaf.
  • IT'S A CONSPIRACY FROM DIGITAL XBOXFOUNDRY ARGGHHG

Really all that matters is a game is fun, looks good, runs smoothly. Any system can do that when appropriate software is made for it. 

If you demand the best versions of everything eventually nitpicking for the sake of it takes over.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Vela wrote:
    eventually nitpicking for the sake of it takes over.
    Digital Foundry then.
  • True. The whole purpose of DF is to provide fodder for fanboy wars. Let's not pretend otherwise.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • My experience is that the higher the res the less anti-aliasing you need to get things to look tidy. Not sure which taxes a system most.
  • Post processing AA canes a system so it does. At least thats then opinion last time i checked
    PSN - minkymu
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Bone does AA not more Ps and is shit so that must be the easier opshun
  • Give me 60fps every time unless its a game by Treasure.
  • indigo wrote:
    Best part of each for me.
    Is it worth picking up tlou on ps4 solely for the multiplayer? Played sp on ps3 but never tried online.

Loved uncharted 2 mp.
    PSN: Its_DanDan_Ey
  • Dan_Dan_Ey wrote:
    indigo wrote:
    Is it worth picking up tlou on ps4 solely for the multiplayer? Played sp on ps3 but never tried online.

Loved uncharted 2 mp.

It's very different from uncharted, 4 v 4 with a few different modes.
    Very tactical, and great to play but I recon it'll be hard going now everyone is level 1.000.000 now with everything unlocked.

Still One of the best multiplayer available though.
  • digi wrote:
    Dan_Dan_Ey wrote:
    indigo wrote:

Loved uncharted 2 mp.

It's very different from uncharted, 4 v 4 with a few different modes.
    Very tactical, and great to play but I recon it'll be hard going now everyone is level 1.000.000 now with everything unlocked.

Still One of the best multiplayer available though.

Actually it's not too bad there's a good range of folks out there. Seems to still be drawing in new people and easily fills games full of level 20s and under.

The only unlock you really need as a new starter is covert 2.
    Can-of-sprite
  • May dabble, thanks.
    PSN: Its_DanDan_Ey

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!