101 Things that get on our tits but don't actually matter in the slightest.
  • This greasy haired white guy who comes into work. He books appointments under the name Hyabusa, which I can’t imagine he had from birth. I can just picture the replica swords which hang on his walls

I have a very white friend, with white parents, who has an African forename. People don’t always call their kids something you’d expect.
  • What’s the name?
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • This greasy haired white guy who comes into work. He books appointments under the name Hyabusa, which I can’t imagine he had from birth. I can just picture the replica swords which hang on his walls
    Is it this guy?????
    matt-h-office.png?w=940
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • "They said no professionals, I said I'm not a professional, They said well you bloody well should be."
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    There were so many gems in the minor characters.

Big Keith was my favourite.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Am sat on a delayed flight to Ibiza atm, meant to take off at 9.40. Just got a Google notification telling me that my 9.40 flight is delayed. No shit m8, it's not like I'm sat on the plane or anything.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hahaha, slightly lower tech, but I lost at least two phones due to be reminded via text message of a bad footie result I'd already experienced a few hours before
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • People who shit in public toilets but don't flush.
    The fuck is wrong with you??? Do you do that at home? Somehow I doubt it. 
    Are you marking your territory? 
    Are you proud of your contribution to society? 
    Either way, I'd rather not be subjected to the vision of the rancid contents of your bowels.

gah!

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Are you proud of your contribution to society?

Literally this surely
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Would love to know how they spend all that extra time they save
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Yeah, I don't know how you arrive at a point in your life where you think it's ok to leave a big log for the next guy up. I've seen a few come out of a public bog after filling the bowl and not bother to even wash their hands either. Mind boggles.
  • Maybe they don't want to touch the flush or taps because they've got germs on.
  • Maybe they don't want to touch the flush or taps because they've got germs on.
  • No.1 is the same as no.2 btw
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Maybe maybe maybe.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Don't toil it too much.
  • Some people think their shit don't stink.
  • Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • heh.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • *moved to the cheerful thread*
  • I met a really cool girl over the weekend and she ended up coming back to mine. After she left I texted her to say she forgot her earring, but she didn’t write back.

Shortly after I also found a small, hooded sleeveless top amongst my blankets- definitely not the sort of thing this girl would have worn, and it also wasn’t her size of clothing. Nobody else has spent the night at mine since I last changed the sheets. Surely the only explanation here is that one of my flatmates has allowed one of their friends to stay in my ben while I was away?

I have asked both of them and each deny it. One of them must be lying. And if one of them knows they are not lying, they must therefore by logical extension know that the other one is. I’m super pissed off about this. It’s not the first time I’ve been suspicious that someone has stayed in my bed while I was away. On previous occasions I have come home to find my blankets at the bottom of my bed, while I always exit to the side.

Of course I’m extra pissed now because this girl I met obviously thinks I’m banging a different girl every night. I could try and explain but I guess that will probably just come across as a really desperate and poor quality lie?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I had a similar incident involving a g-string, which I waved in the wrong woman's face saying "you left these here last time". Bad times those were. I'd not been naughty either.
  • I guess I could send her screen grabs of fb conversations with my flatmates as proof, but then that probably seems like trying too hard and caring too much.
  • Yeah, id just leave it. Get revenge by operating their rooms as an Air Bnb.
  • Wash yer sheets and move on, jeeez.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    When you order a coke in a bar/restaurant and they give you one of those 20cl mixer bottles. In a Mexican place now and they gave me a proper 35cl bottle, yay.
  • I met a really cool girl over the weekend and she ended up coming back to mine. After she left I texted her to say she forgot her earring, but she didn’t write back.

Shortly after I also found a small, hooded sleeveless top amongst my blankets- definitely not the sort of thing this girl would have worn, and it also wasn’t her size of clothing. Nobody else has spent the night at mine since I last changed the sheets. Surely the only explanation here is that one of my flatmates has allowed one of their friends to stay in my ben while I was away?

I have asked both of them and each deny it. One of them must be lying. And if one of them knows they are not lying, they must therefore by logical extension know that the other one is. I’m super pissed off about this. It’s not the first time I’ve been suspicious that someone has stayed in my bed while I was away. On previous occasions I have come home to find my blankets at the bottom of my bed, while I always exit to the side.

Of course I’m extra pissed now because this girl I met obviously thinks I’m banging a different girl every night. I could try and explain but I guess that will probably just come across as a really desperate and poor quality lie?

Your roommates sound like cunts.

We want you to keep your door open because closing it seems anti-social.

We will let people sleep in your bed while you’re not around and then lie about it.

Honestly mate, there’s only one thing for it. Pour petrol on them while they sleep and then light a match. Then, sit on your bed and watch them through the open door while wanking into the wrong-sized hoodie. It’s the adult thing to do.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    You do seem to have the shittiest housemates, but am I right in thinking that you don't actually know that the chick didn't forget it along with her earring?
  • One of them has admitted someone stayed in my room, and she told me the other flatmate knew about it too. The one who told me this has apologized.

They aren’t bad flatmates. One of them cooks for me often and I really appreciated. But living with them is a flawed experience. Still, what can I do? I can’t afford to live on my own, and if I move out it’s basically doubling my rent, so I just have to make the best of it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!