101 Things that get on our tits but don't actually matter in the slightest.
  • It’s especially annoying when someone’s parked behind them and you think they’re trying to pull out, so you slow down (and flash your lights maybe :-D ) but the twats are just parked. If you’re fucking parked just park. If you’re a hazard then don’t fucking stop there. Argh!
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I did this exact same rant on page one of this thread.
  • Really busy road near me, it's just before a primary school. Short row of houses on either side of the road, two lanes, and every house has a car parked, each with their own varying degree of closeness to the kerb. Basically it's a wee cunt of a stretch of road. Always pulling in to give way for oncoming vehicles and vice versa. No matter what time of day, its busy and really tight.

So yesterday I turn into it to see a merc in my lane with the hazards on, driver out and an assortment of people looking underneath, under the hood etc. This was at 1pm.

After running my errands and going for food with mum, we return home at 5 ish. Going back up that same road, the same car is there, still with its hazards on.

Like, mate, do you own a fucking phone? You know you can phone people and get them to come move your car to a place where it'll get fixed? Ever heard of the AA? RAC? Nah? Fucking fuck sake. Idiot.
  • Hell, just push the damn car out of everyone’s way.
  • There was no merc this morning.

Re: hazard signalling - my phone cradle makes it hard to hit on a moments notice so I tend to just raise my left hand to say sorry or thanks to those behind me.
  • Clients who sign stuff off then show their boss and change their minds.
    The only reason it doesn't matter is that I get paid anyway, but it really pisses me off.

Especially when they change a nice design into a 1970s doctors waiting room.
  • poprock wrote:
    Hell, just push the damn car out of everyone’s way.

I had a dream the other day, where a car cut me up while I was rollerblading. (Apparently my dream took place in the 90s.) I shouted, the driver stopped and gave me cheek, so I took hold of the car above the door and rolled it onto its roof.

Not only did I do this with minimal effort, I actually rolled it too far so it was nearly the right way up, and had to correct my mistake to make sure it settled shiny side down. The sound of the paintwork on the gravel of the road was one of the clearest bits of the dream.
  • AES didn't collect my organic bin again today.

Really great service I'm getting. It's been 4 weeks since it was emptied.
  • Same in Glasgow too, all of our bins are overflowing
  • Booked a flight to Croatia- the cheapest I could find. On the website it said I could add a bag later from just 15 euros, but now when I try to do that its 75 euros. And then today when I try to check-in it won't let me do so until I select a seat, and all the free or cheap seats are gone. All that is left is extra spacious with leg room, for an extra 18 euros. wtf have I actually paid for if im not getting a seat? I really hope there is some misunderstanding. I sent an email to Eurowings to try and make sense of this joke situation- because not even Ryanair would try and pull a stunt like this- and I got an automated response saying my query will be dealt with in 4 weeks. My flight is on Friday morning.
  • Try deleting your cookies on your browser.
    May not work but I know some booking sites track and change things based on how many times you have been back.

And if it is with Croatia Airlines enjoy your hard roll with colslaw as in flight meal.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Incognito mode too for similar reasons.
  • Put in a £200 holding deposit for a new flat for me and Ev, filled out all the stuff they need to assess us, but my current landlord has still not filled in the form that takes 3 minutes to confirm I was a tenant and I paid my rent. It's been a fucking week. Useless cunt.
  • Ricky Wilson of The Kaiser Chiefs seems to be on everything at the moment and it concerns me that I might end up hearing The Kaiser Chiefs again.
  • Fuck that noise!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Pricky Dilfson

(thanks)
  • I predict mediocrity
  • We were at carfest last weekend. Kaiser Chiefs were on. They were really shit. A low point of what was a pretty disappointing weekend.
  • Fuck, it is happening isnt it, they are making a comeback.
    First Boris in No.10 and now this.
    What next? Ebola?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    If carfest was disappointing, carfer must have been shite.
  • Christ I’m bored.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    Fuck, it is happening isnt it, they are making a comeback.
    First Boris in No.10 and now this.
    What next? Ebola?

About that, it already has.
  • Like ebola The Kaiser Chiefs should be screened against before people return from infected zones.
    The Daddy could be a carrier.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Christ I’m bored.

Oculus Quest mate, portable as hell and takes you anywhere.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • I’d still be stuck in Inverness tho.
  • I probably am. Put me down, it’s for the best.
  • If you're both in Inverness, meet up for a pint.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Christ I’m bored.

Did you put the Kaiser Chiefs on?
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!