Unlisted Videos, a website for finding/sharing unlisted YouTube videos
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    Lace wigs?
    Bajeer has turned up in a couple of other threads with posts that appear to be the work of a human being, so I'm not sure that they are a spambot.

I am a human, however given the wording of my opening post I can understand how some would mistake me for a spambot.

I just thought it would be the kind of website that people would take as much interest in as I did. Given how new and relatively unheard of it is, I thought it was worthy of sharing.

If you don't mind, there are some other sites (that aren't widely known) that I would like to post about (that hopefully won't cause confusion/controversy).
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Nah, post away.  It's best to flit about and get the lay of the land though; this forum is rather different to most.  Don't take anything too personally, it's all 'forum spirit' or in Kow's case, 'abuse'.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    You might even try the Welcome thread, be nice to have a proper new person using as it was intended instead of revel dribbling about nuffin'.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Hmmmmmm. You're teetering on the brink new guy. I'd suggest a major rethink in your posting strategy if you want to contribute here.
    For starters, there's a Welcome thread for new posters at the top of the page. I'd recommend you introduce yourself there.
    This is a small board with a long term membership that knows each other pretty well and what you're doing here is the equivalent of going to a random village pub and spouting guff to the locals then expecting them to welcome you with open arms.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I vote we hang Bajeero.
  • Kow wrote:
    Why would I want to see something that nobody could be bothered making findable to begin with? I barely have interest in the stuff I can find.

You != Everybody

Remember that.

Kow wrote:
    I just read that some new site is going to offer a paid service for early access to "premium" youtube commentators, vloggers and other assorted turds. Hopefully that will fence off some drivel behind a paywall, ...

Early access doesn't imply exclusive access.

I'm no fan of YouTube "celebrities" either, but:
    1.  Other people like them. 

2.  They seem pretty harmless.
    3.  They are easily avoided.

Kow wrote:
    … this unlisted nonsense can feck off there too.

That makes no sense. It is already 'fenced off' from YouTube.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Definitely hanging.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Or maybe burning. Does anyone have a stake?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Where would one procure a stake?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Racist.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    bajeerho wrote:
    You != Everybody, Remember that
    I'd advise against this line, as Kow is in fact everybody.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It's a bit late then, I can see where this is heading.  B old chap, it's worth sticking around, but g.man's advice is sound.
  • I saw an actual, no-fooling, real cow the other day, in the flesh. It was terrifying. Its eyeball was as big as my fist and its moo was like rumbling thunder. Far removed from the happy-go-lucky cartoon cows we're all so familiar with, this thing wanted flesh. Humans are basically farming monsters. It's folly. Like those guys that want to breed the xenomorphs and use them as weapons.  

Also, welcome new blood. It takes a while to get the feel of this place so either sup your pint and keep your head down for a bit or prepare for the odd barney as you stumble through a labyrinth of esoteric etiquette, bizarre in jokes that even we have lost track of the origins of, obscure red lines, and the unresolved arguments and tantrums of years ago. 

Either option is fine. 

Starting threads about the artistic merit of videogames is a good way to endear yourself to the locals.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    T'aint no thing. Most other threads are full of useless tat too, so no worries.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    This is a small board with a long term membership that knows each other pretty well and what you're doing here is the equivalent of going to a random village pub and spouting guff to the locals then expecting them to welcome you with open arms.

Gotta play the long game @bajeerho, I've been biding my time and in a couple of weeks gonna spam these fuckers with my "Make millions of dollars pounds aussie-coin, just download my 10 step guide to being a businessman only £9.99" e-book. They won't know what hit 'em.

All this talk about video games, time trials and ranting about the N64 is just a s smoke screen.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    How will I make aussie coin by spending pounds?

Beerjosomething we've some of us been kicking around as a collective for over a decade, so don't be put off by the shenanigans.  The ones that stay always play the long game as m00nkeh (lol) indicated.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    We tried to get rid of Monkey early on but he just wouldn't take a hint, now we're stuck with him.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Yes. Videogames first. Then useless tat please.

The OT section should be out of bounds until a sensible post count is made (or something like that).
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Is Monkey m00nkeh?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    How will I make aussie coin by spending pounds?

Gotta download the book to find out
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Fine, I will.  Can't be any worse that the lace wigs scam I fell for.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    There might be two Monkeys?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    m00nkeh was the nemesis of Some_Guy.  I wonder if this Homer Monkey is any relation.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I think other Monkey was there at that time too. We may have tried to get rid of both so. 50% success rate is pretty good. Someone make a graph.
  • Spider%20Monkey%20Graph.gif
  • Skerret wrote:
    Is Monkey m00nkeh?
    No, I have no idea who that is. Other than seeing him occasionally referred to as a bit of a nob. There may have been some overlap. Fuck knows what was going on in the dog days of maroon.
    Kow wrote:
    We tried to get rid of Monkey early on but he just wouldn't take a hint, now we're stuck with him.

I was actually better early on as a spritely, dumb twenty something, full of piss and vinegar. 

Now the piss has long since gone and I'm running pretty low on vinegar.
  • The owls are not what they seem.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    There are no kows on that graph. Fail.
  • :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!