Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    I'm only interested in unlisted video games.

I've got an ebook about that.
  • beano wrote:
    Pretty sure youtubs reminds users, "Anyone with this link can access this video." or words to that effect.
    Yes, it does, but that's still not the point. There are signs up on coathooks in restaurants saying that the company takes no responsibility for items left there. The coat owner takes an implicit risk. That doesn't make it ok to steal the jacket, or direct others to. Now, I know there's nothing physical being stolen here, but it is fundamentally dishonest to make more widly available something which somebody chose to limit. Qualified limitation, yes, but limitation nevertheless. The so-called rules of what is and isn't 'permissable' has the obvious arse-covering tone of someone who knows they are facilitating dishonesty.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I admit the site doesn't sit well with me, but some people see the web differently. If you put something onto a server that is publicly available then people can see it if they want. What this site does is make it easier to find that material.

TBF, if enough content owners kicked up a stink about it Youtube could stop the site easily enough by blocking the domain or IP embedding those videos. But I very much doubt that would happen.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I think new guy is actually Andy's alt. Nobody else is up to this level of quoty quoty argument.
  • I think one of me is more than enough.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!